Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,688 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:13 PM

Did 2 Face Steal African Queen? Listen To Blackface Acclaimed Original Version - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Did 2 Face Steal African Queen? Listen To Blackface Acclaimed Original Version (743 Views)

Olamide & Asake Stole My Songs - Blackface / The Original Version Of Rankadede Yesu & Yesu Nagode Kore Kore Songs? / Blackface Releases His Version Of 'African Queen' As 2face Fails To Credit Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did 2 Face Steal African Queen? Listen To Blackface Acclaimed Original Version by rapcy(m): 12:41am On Aug 13, 2020
After so many years, BlackfaceNaija has finally release his acclaimed version of African Queen which he said 2face(2baba) stole from him

2Face and Blackface Naija used to be close pals back in the days of PLANTENSHUN BOIS(BlackfaceNaija, Faze and 2face), they went solo in 2004 due to irreconcilable difference. Upon going Solo, the 3 of them gave us hit songs that proved PLANTENSHUN BOIS was work in progress. While 2face released his FACE TO FACE album, BlackfaceNaija released his GHETTO CHILD album in 2005. Both albums had hit songs but, African Queen off 2face's album stood the test of time. The song got the attention of Nigerians and those outside Nigeria.

That was where trouble started, BlackfaceNaija claimed to be the original owner of the song. His anger was due to the fact that 2face didn't give him credit for his work, he claimed 2face stole his work/song without giving him some props. Their friendship went down the drain ever since. The once close pals became media enemies. While BlackfaceNaija has declared war on 2face, he released a diss song for 2face titled WAR, ranted on different media platforms. 2face on the other hand claimed he doesn't know what BlackfaceNaija is saying.

BlackfaceNaija released his own original version of the song last week August 5th 2020. From my own judgement, I would say, 2face version has a great production, from his voice down to the acoustic pop beat. It has that soothing feeling while BlackfaceNaija's version feels a bit raw thereby giving the possibility of it being the original, I'll rate it 80%. If BlackfaceNaija had released his version earlier than now, I believe people would have approved his as the original song. Watch the video below to hear his own version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y_sxZ2RN6mY
Re: Did 2 Face Steal African Queen? Listen To Blackface Acclaimed Original Version by obataokenwa(m): 12:59am On Aug 13, 2020
This guy called black face can't be stupid all this years claiming Tuface stole his song. I see the truth in all the allegations and I believe him 100% that his song was stolen.

This song if everyone remove hatred makes more sense than the stolen version of Tuface own.

I pray God reward Blackface and let him forgive Tuface so God will show him mercy and open doors for him.
Re: Did 2 Face Steal African Queen? Listen To Blackface Acclaimed Original Version by rapcy(m): 9:46pm On Aug 13, 2020
obataokenwa:
This guy called black face can't be stupid all this years claiming Tuface stole his song. I see the truth in all the allegations and I believe him 100% that his song was stolen.

This song if everyone remove hatred makes more sense than the stolen version of Tuface own.

I pray God reward Blackface and let him forgive Tuface so God will show him mercy and open doors for him.

I agree with you... I've always had an open mind about the rift. Blacface's version sounds like the original version but, why did he have to wait this long before releasing it.

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD: Magnito - Sunday Ft. Zlatan & Ninety • Mp3 / Download Album: Indie Tribe – Upper Hand Album [zip File] / Rihanna's Latest Music Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.