Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,982 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:42 AM

Towels, Undies And Pyjamas Wholesale Supplier - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Towels, Undies And Pyjamas Wholesale Supplier (408 Views)

Sapioworks: Empowering African Artisans As 'Pyjamas CEOs' And Fostering Growth / I Need Wholesale Supplier Of Iphones / Lagos Female Christmas Shoppers Hide Money In Undies To Beat Pickpockets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Towels, Undies And Pyjamas Wholesale Supplier by shemy: 1:59am On Aug 13, 2020
Dear Naira land Brothers and Sisters
I will like to go into sales of Towel, beddings Pyjamas and underwear([i][/i][size=8pt][/size]both male and female, adult and Children). Please i will be glad if the house can provide direct contact with importer in Lagos, Onitsha, Port Harcourt or Aba.

God bless our hustles.

(1) (Reply)

Cost Of Clearing At The PORT - 2020 / / Sell Fast Moving Affordable Goods And Earn Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.