Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Are New Sealed Samsung S9+ Duos @ Computer Village Genuine Devices? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Are New Sealed Samsung S9+ Duos @ Computer Village Genuine Devices? (748 Views)

Lady In Pain At Computer Village After Being Sold Faulty iPhone (Pic, Video) / Brand New Iphone 7plus And Samsung Galaxy S9+ Duos Available At Very Affordable / Man Buys Nokia Phone Filled With Fufu For N8k At Computer Village, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are New Sealed Samsung S9+ Duos @ Computer Village Genuine Devices? by whagwan: 4:12am On Aug 13, 2020
Hi Nairalanders,

I need to know if the brand new Samsung Galaxy S9+ Duos available at Computer Village from verified Jiji Sellers are genuine devices.

It begs the question, are they simply refurbished sealed devices or China clones?

Presently a seller has agreed N140,000 for a New Sealed S9+ Duos. Is it advisable to go through with the transaction?

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy A50, but I'm quite irked by the notch & lack of flagship features.

Do not want any phones with notches or punch-hole displays again, plus I'm not willing to pay an exorbitant amount for any another Samsung device.

Feedback will be highly appreciated.

cc greenhulk henrixx lusky01 bobo65 Mrjeromeobinna baadal psalmz Lexusgs430
Re: Are New Sealed Samsung S9+ Duos @ Computer Village Genuine Devices? by Lexusgs430: 4:26am On Aug 13, 2020
whagwan:
Hi Nairalanders,

I need to know if the brand new Samsung Galaxy S9+ Duos available at Computer Village from verified Jiji Sellers are genuine devices.

It begs the question, are they simply refurbished sealed devices or China clones?

Presently a seller has agreed N140,000 for a New Sealed S9+ Duos. Is it advisable to go through with the transaction?

I currently have a Samsung Galaxy A50, but I'm quite irked by the notch & lack of flagship features.

Do not want any phones with notches or punch-hole displays again, plus I'm not willing to pay an exorbitant amount for any another Samsung device.

cc greenhulk henrixx lusky01 bobo65 baadal psalmz Lexusgs430

A brand new fully boxed Samsung device, would have the box taped, by a samsung seal.......

If the seal is broken and only nylon wrapped....... Make of that, what you may.......... wink

6 Likes

Re: Are New Sealed Samsung S9+ Duos @ Computer Village Genuine Devices? by Donvic4u(m): 5:56am On Aug 13, 2020
whagwan:
Hi Nairalanders,

cc greenhulk henrixx lusky01 bobo65 baadal psalmz Lexusgs430

U don't want notch and hole punch? Is there any other choice aside these two?
Re: Are New Sealed Samsung S9+ Duos @ Computer Village Genuine Devices? by Youngpo413: 6:21am On Aug 13, 2020
Me wey like notch die....life sha
Re: Are New Sealed Samsung S9+ Duos @ Computer Village Genuine Devices? by femi4: 7:38am On Aug 13, 2020
Awuf dey run belle o

2 Likes

Re: Are New Sealed Samsung S9+ Duos @ Computer Village Genuine Devices? by Nobody: 2:51am On Aug 15, 2020
whagwan:
Hi Nairalanders,

cc greenhulk henrixx lusky01 bobo65 Mrjeromeobinna baadal psalmz Lexusgs430

There are many ways to check if it's genuine or fake. I would advice u before u pay open the phone and inspect. If the screen is not sharp enough run, but if ur the type that can't really differentiate between a qhd and 720p display then u should carry out some other tests. Since u have used a Samsung device before then u should know how one UI works. S fake galaxy phone would not have one UI. Also check the settings for Samsung cloud or Samsung acct. A fake Samsung phone would not have those.

There are 2 of my favorite ways to check though.

1. Verify the IMEI number, go to settings, about phone u will see IMEI number, dial *#06#. Write the numbers down and go to www. Imei.info, put the numbers there and check, u will see the model number and other info about the phone.

2. Dial *#0*#. It will take u to a Samsung secret menu. There u can check what sensors are working and u can also check the version of ur phone. If it's different from what's in the box, hmm. Or u can Google the version it shows and see if it's galaxy s9

6 Likes

Re: Are New Sealed Samsung S9+ Duos @ Computer Village Genuine Devices? by fatymore(f): 11:52am On Aug 15, 2020
Seriously. I was at Ikeja to buy phone yesterday. The Samsung M11 I saw...the camera was nothing to write home about. I went to different stores ooo..still the same.

I had to opt for Tecno...

I think refurbished Samsung's are on the prowl
Re: Are New Sealed Samsung S9+ Duos @ Computer Village Genuine Devices? by Nobody: 2:26pm On Aug 15, 2020
fatymore:
Seriously. I was at Ikeja to buy phone yesterday. The Samsung M11 I saw...the camera was nothing to write home about. I went to different stores ooo..still the same.

I had to opt for Tecno...

I think refurbished Samsung's are on the prowl

Samsung Galaxy m11 has a mediocre camera na. It's an entry level Samsung phone. The ones u saw are probably the real ones.
Re: Are New Sealed Samsung S9+ Duos @ Computer Village Genuine Devices? by fatymore(f): 2:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
greenhulk:

Samsung Galaxy m11 has a mediocre camera na. It's an entry level Samsung phone. The ones u saw are probably the real ones.

Haaa..not too good

(1) (Reply)

. / How Much Is A Fairly Used Iphone 8? / Very Neat Unlocked Iphone 7 Plus 128GB Available - SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.