Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,260 members, 7,818,886 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Seyi Makinde Made History As He Visited LTH, OGBOMOSO - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seyi Makinde Made History As He Visited LTH, OGBOMOSO (3549 Views)

Buhari: What I Told Governor Makinde When He Visited Over Farmer-Herder Clashes / Throwback Post Of Jonathan When He Visited North East Over Insecurity / How Aba Residents Hailed President Buhari When He Visited (photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Seyi Makinde Made History As He Visited LTH, OGBOMOSO by woodsbeatrice30: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
slimanyd:

Brotherly, you get time sef, if you talk from today till tomorrow, they will never see anything good in GSM asking as they have not been called to eat from the soup . They will forever be wailing.

Don't mind them..I just like to give them the facts nii..But they will still claim they cannot see it..I answered the other lady,she is no where to be found..I gave one above details,he is still asking for something else..Very soon he go soon ask for seyi's pants or his wife's make up..Rubbish people..Poverty Party

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Made History As He Visited LTH, OGBOMOSO by LincolnLynn(m): 9:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Mo3891:
cool

So this is Audio Seyi Makinde's achievements after indenting the state to the tune of 140 billion in less than 13 months

Keep wriggling in pain.cry me a river over seyi,he will always flow.
Re: Seyi Makinde Made History As He Visited LTH, OGBOMOSO by LincolnLynn(m): 10:09pm On Aug 13, 2020
hoMegas:

You obviously are not an indigene of Oyo State, comparing the achievements of Ajimobi, to that of Omi Gutter Governor.

This Guy has taken Oyo State four years into the past.

He thinks he'll get a second term, he's on a long thing
You are one brainless slowpoke,you are nothing but an embittered opposition nonentity who would still argue like an he goat even when confronted with fact,Seyi is on course and I dare say, if he continues toeing this path, whoever the opposition presented in 2023 will suffer the most humiliating defeat,So use your brain son not everything is about pdp and apc,give credit to whoever is deserving of it and stop your out of sense hatred..Sanwo olu and Makinde are the two most performing governors in the south west.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Seyi Makinde Made History As He Visited LTH, OGBOMOSO by LincolnLynn(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
babajeje123:

There's is nothing in the 2 videos to applaud the man. The first video shows a road that was under construction as at the time the video was shot while the second one shows the governor making promises that might not be met. Can we just stop making unnecessary noise for these politicians and allow their works make the noise for them?
Please shut up,I traveled on that road during ileya festival and was marveled at the level and quality of the job done on the road,i swear to God i didn't know when we got to iseyin and I was awake all through the journey.I wont sugar-coat but seyi is the man.

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Made History As He Visited LTH, OGBOMOSO by woodsbeatrice30: 10:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
LincolnLynn:
Please shut up,I traveled on that road during ileya festival and was marveled at the level and quality of the job done on the road,i swear to God i didn't know when we got to iseyin and I was awake all through the journey.I wont sugar-coat but seyi is the man.

You dey mind them...I knew the sorry state of the road before now...A total mess it was..The Major road that links Iseyin to Ibadan where the nysc camp is and many other places of interest oo..The road should be completed by November all things being equal..currently being handled by Kopek..Kopek wey Federal Government sef they use..Not to worry na seyi's pant we go look for them or his wife's make up kit.. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seyi Makinde Made History As He Visited LTH, OGBOMOSO by hoMegas(m): 11:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
joyandfaith:

do u know even know road to oyo state? . omo ale jati jati.

You're obviously not referring to me boy.

Now run along and go and collect that chicken change that Seyi Makinde pays you. Shameless Cuckold.
Re: Seyi Makinde Made History As He Visited LTH, OGBOMOSO by joyandfaith: 1:53am On Aug 14, 2020
hoMegas:

Y̶o̶u̶'̶r̶e̶ ̶o̶b̶v̶i̶o̶u̶s̶l̶y̶ ̶n̶o̶t̶ ̶r̶e̶f̶e̶r̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶t̶o̶ ̶m̶e̶ ̶b̶o̶y̶.̶ ̶N̶o̶w̶ ̶r̶u̶n̶ ̶a̶l̶o̶n̶g̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶g̶o̶ ̶a̶n̶d̶ ̶c̶o̶l̶l̶e̶c̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶c̶h̶i̶c̶k̶e̶n̶ ̶c̶h̶a̶n̶g̶e̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶S̶e̶y̶i̶ ̶M̶a̶k̶i̶n̶d̶e̶ ̶p̶a̶y̶s̶ ̶y̶o̶u̶.̶ ̶S̶h̶a̶m̶e̶l̶e̶s̶s̶ ̶C̶u̶c̶k̶o̶l̶d̶.̶

Re: Seyi Makinde Made History As He Visited LTH, OGBOMOSO by babajeje123(m): 5:46am On Aug 14, 2020
LincolnLynn:
So, you can't pass your comment without insult.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Exposes Buhari's Mask Wearer Palm Print / Babandede, Others Hail Ugwuanyi On Peace, Development, Support For Security / The bloody Gideon Orkar Led Coup Of 1990

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.