Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,241 members, 7,818,824 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC (23983 Views)

Covenant University Appoints Professor Bassey Williams As Acting Vice Chancellor / Buhari suspends Babalakin as UNILAG Pro-Chancellor, sacks Acting VC / UNILAG: I Have Resumed As Acting VC — Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by femmyapson(m): 7:49am On Aug 13, 2020
Sambjnewspaper:
H
I J K L M....mtshw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by femmyapson(m): 7:50am On Aug 13, 2020
Pimpmaride:
double pointer abi....mtshw

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 13, 2020
femmyapson:
double pointer abi....mtshw
Lo
Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by emkz: 7:52am On Aug 13, 2020
Professor (Mrs) Ogunshola was next in line. Was she fired as well?

Please, Wale Babalakin needs to be removed from his position as Pro-Chancellor before he destroys Unilag. Tinubu or Dangote needs to be appointed Pro-Chancellor.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by Sensitivity: 7:53am On Aug 13, 2020
soleexx:
I believe he will try his best!

Pls beg buhari to support Lebanon with some funds..
Are u okay at all
Support ko, defraud ni!

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by emkz: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The governing council of every university get the right to remove the vice chancellor

But i wonder why university of Benin governing council come dey tolerate Faraday even when them know say him dey mumu for office...
He clear now say this life nor really balance

Professor Faraday's tenure expired long time ago. Professor (Mrs) Salami is UniBen VC son e December 2019.
Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by Upton: 7:57am On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright
The governing council of every university get the right to remove the vice chancellor

But i wonder why university of Benin governing council come dey tolerate Faraday even when them know say him dey mumu for office...
Huh? Faraday still be VC? Thought it is Salami?
Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by soleexx(m): 7:58am On Aug 13, 2020
Sensitivity:
Are u okay at all
Support ko, defraud ni!

Don't trip dude, since he doesn't wanna help the citizen let him help other country... Atleast make all the billion no remain for him account

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by Severepains: 8:00am On Aug 13, 2020
Charity begins at home.
soleexx:

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2020
this people are just setting a bad antecedent for other schools to copy...soon most schools governing councils would start firing their respective VCs who don't dance to their tune.....Nigeria academic community is in for the shocker come 2021!

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by soleexx(m): 8:06am On Aug 13, 2020
Severepains:
Charity begins at home.

Charity refused to begin at home in the last two decades... I believe they should help other surviving country with some funds than swallowing all the billions alone...

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by Enemyofpeace: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Time for boat of them to start visiting prophets, imam and babalwao to fight themselves

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by pelicanbeau(f): 8:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Ahhh!
Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by AreaFada2: 8:14am On Aug 13, 2020
soleexx:

Have we supported killer herdsmen victims, victims of various disasters like tanker explosions, accidents, house collapse victims and many others here in Nigeria? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by luther2012: 8:17am On Aug 13, 2020
Good morning G , pls WhatsApp me i need to talk to you +237 5081 9578
Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by Ojetayo17(m): 8:18am On Aug 13, 2020
1 Thessalonian 4:11
Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by Jung(m): 8:20am On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Imagine Faraday of Uniben survive but this unilag VC has been shown the heave ho

Am aware son....I dey talk about when he was the VC..that guy useless..them supposed remove am shaperly that time

Lmfao the day you don't start a comment with damn niggar, I get 5k for.you

2 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by Afrikween(f): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2020
soleexx:

Are you okay? which funds? the disasters in Nigeria, how many has supported with funds? give yourself brain o
Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by Diamondniyi(m): 8:24am On Aug 13, 2020
It’s only in Nigeria they will sack someone and He will still come out public that, He’s still the boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by durai: 8:27am On Aug 13, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Imagine Faraday of Uniben survive but this unilag VC has been shown the heave ho

Am aware son....I dey talk about when he was the VC..that guy useless..them supposed remove am shaperly that time
You don 4get say Edo no be lagos??

2 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by soleexx(m): 8:31am On Aug 13, 2020
Afrikween:

Are you okay? which funds? the disasters in Nigeria, how many has supported with funds? give yourself brain o

You wish they pocket the billions for themselves and their offspring generation only?

Since they have decided to neglect common Nigerians citizens

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by soleexx(m): 8:33am On Aug 13, 2020
AreaFada2:

Have we supported killer herdsmen victims, victims of various disasters like tanker explosions, accidents, house collapse victims and many others here in Nigeria? shocked shocked

Area! You know yourself they don't care... If them like make those gunmen finish quarter of nigerians still nothing will happen.. Let them just give someone else...

I just don't support the idea when you pocket billions for yourself and family alone...

Kukuma spend part of it out

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by luther2012: 8:37am On Aug 13, 2020
[quote author=Pimpmaride post=92762310]Nice one unilag...

If I will do masters oo, unilag straight

See two nigaarrr

I am the nigarraw[

What's up G's
Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by lexy2014: 8:43am On Aug 13, 2020
shizzy7:
That fast.

Nature abhors vacuum
Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by chinchonglee(m): 8:45am On Aug 13, 2020
soleexx:

which lebanon... wen abule ado own happen, lebanon help us?

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by 9gerian: 8:47am On Aug 13, 2020
Well said.

It appears anything Babalakin touches gets corroded for real. shocked

emkz:
Professor (Mrs) Ogunshola was next in line. Was she fired as well?

Please, Wale Babalakin needs to be removed from his position as Pro-Chancellor before he destroys Unilag. Tinubu or Dangote needs to be appointed Pro-Chancellor.
Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by emsco91(m): 8:48am On Aug 13, 2020
Let them remove my own V.C na. .
Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by Odunolumide(m): 9:09am On Aug 13, 2020
AGSOBA to the world
Re: University Of Lagos Appoints Soyombo As Acting VC by yaknigga: 9:20am On Aug 13, 2020
To all my G's here in nairaland. My name is Yak from Cameroon i need some online g to teach me some online stuff. WhatsApp is +237 5081 9578

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Appeal Court Allows Hijab In Lagos Primary And Secondary Schools / ASUU Strike: Motorists Stranded As Students Block Lagos-ibadan Expressway / School Gives Goat As Prize For First Position In A Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.