Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,961 members, 7,810,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 PM

The Abnormalities In Nigeria Politics - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Abnormalities In Nigeria Politics (150 Views)

Bello: World Bank's Transparency Awards vs EFCC, Reality of Nigeria's Politics / Biggest Losers In Nigeria Politics Since 1999 / Salvador Urges U.S., U.K., E.U. To Stop Interfering In Nigeria’s Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Abnormalities In Nigeria Politics by deeva2: 8:03am On Aug 13, 2020
Many things are abnormal in Nigeria politics but these 3 are so annoying and absurd;

1.When a politician prints his/her name or image on a project or souvenir as if the money used to execute it is his

2.When a politician suddenly becomes friend with the masses(market women, Okada and danfo drivers,artisans etc) during election

3.When they commissions schools and hospitals that they and their family members can't patronize

Add your own
Re: The Abnormalities In Nigeria Politics by onward4life(m): 8:10am On Aug 13, 2020
First of all

There is abnormality

In the name

Nigg area!!

So 4hawk!!

Flora shaw
Re: The Abnormalities In Nigeria Politics by Unnerve: 8:13am On Aug 13, 2020
Everything about politics anywhere is abnormal, but in Nigeria, it's a special kind of abnormal.

I can't even start making a list, I don't need to mess up my day.

(1) (Reply)

FG Says Inflation To Remain Above Single Digit / What Is Democracy About? / Ijaw Supports Forensic Audit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.