Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,532 members, 7,954,995 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:57 PM

US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan (2940 Views)

Naja’atu Salisu: 300-Level ATBU Student Dies After Morning Shower / Female Student Reads In The Bathroom With The Shower On (Video) / Senate Proposes 18 As Age For UTME Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Missyajoke(f): 8:04am On Aug 13, 2020
President believes shower water does not flow fast enough. ‘My hair … I don’t know about you, but it has to be perfect’.
The US president’s hair-washing complaints on Wednesday prompted the government to propose an easing of shower pressure standards.
The Trump administration proposed rule changes that would allow shower heads to boost water pressure, after Donald Trump repeatedly complained that bathroom fixtures do not work to his liking. The Department of Energy plan followed comments from Trump last month at a White House event on rolling back regulations. He said he believed water does not come out fast enough from fixtures.

“So what do you do? You just stand there longer or you take a shower longer? Because my hair – I don’t know about you, but it has to be perfect,” he said.

Last December, Trump said environmental regulators were looking at sinks, faucets and toilets to revise rules meant to conserve water and fuel that heats it.

“People are flushing toilets 10 times, 15 times, as opposed to once,” Trump told a meeting of small business leaders at the White House.

Consumer groups decried the plan, saying current rules saved consumers money by conserving water and fuel.

The proposal would effectively allow shower fixtures to include multiple shower heads that would get around the 2.5 gallon per minute standard Congress set in 1992, when Trump’s fellow Republican George HW Bush was president.

The energy department also proposed easier standards on washing machines. The Trump administration says its regulatory rollbacks save average American households $3,100 a year. But conservationists say easing bathroom fixture standards could boost energy and water costs.

It was uncertain whether the plan would be finalized. Trump is campaigning for reelection and trails in opinion polls ahead of the vote on 3 November. If he wins and the proposal advances it could also face court battles.

grin grin grin
Reported by Missy Ajoke
Source: https://amp.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/aug/12/us-shower-pressure-trump-hair-water

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Vyzz: 8:07am On Aug 13, 2020
Wonderful news....

1 Like

Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by espn(m): 8:21am On Aug 13, 2020
A country with standard...But trump shouldn't change this because of his own comfort. Many times we blame the government in this part of the world. We are not ever ready for change, the level of wastages will always make Africa backward.

1 Like

Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Unnerve: 8:50am On Aug 13, 2020
The MSM feeds off every news of Trump.
Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Donotread: 8:57am On Aug 13, 2020
shocked
Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Idowster(m): 8:59am On Aug 13, 2020
U hv time bt for me i lyk my shower lyk dat

1 Like

Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by marshalcarter: 11:38am On Aug 13, 2020
MAN cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Iscoalarcon: 11:59am On Aug 13, 2020
this may sound funny to must Nigerians but I believe the reason Trump is complaining about something small like this is because of the level of development they have attained to the extend that almost all the problems you will be hearing in Nigeria and most African countries like Aisha Buhari complaining of lack of Medicine in Aso Clinic or PMB going to London for Medical checkup are not even remotely possible in the US

2 Likes

Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by paulolee(m): 12:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
na wah o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by LadySarah: 2:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
When you don't have problem vreate one

1 Like

Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by efembaba(m): 3:00pm On Aug 13, 2020
I am kinda confused o. shower pressure has become a national issue when we are talking about unemployment, bokoharam, lack of electricity, Buhari
Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Nobody: 3:38pm On Aug 13, 2020
A free � digital training class on skills like, video Text Animation � logo design � 3D animation � poster Design� and many more.
To join the class send a DM to 08176543741 on WhatsApp
Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by olu77(m): 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Can you imagine. Trump complaining about shower pressure when some people have to go to river to bath. That is the different between developed and underdeveloped.
Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Divinesucess: 7:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Ok
Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Mo3891: 8:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
cool

A son of a multi millionaire and a billionaire wants his hair more curly under pressured power wash.. then the American tax payers must provide tax dollars to upgrade the pumps or increase the water source

White supremacist and Fulani Mafia's have same honest approach , they ask you nicely or take it forcefully

Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by 247dataservices(f): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nawa o
Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Geestarry(f): 9:07pm On Aug 13, 2020
I'm trying to understand
Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Nicepoker(m): 9:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Idowster:
U hv time bt for me i lyk my shower lyk dat
There is nothing bad in upgrading. The one you say you like it that way wasn't even invented here so you have no choice.
Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Idowster(m): 9:55pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nicepoker:
There is nothing bad in upgrading. The one you say you like it that way wasn't even invented here so you have no choice.
mo ti gbo ooo
Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Dayoebe(m): 10:05pm On Aug 13, 2020
Nice news

Lets continue with our pond shower. We will get sense one day
Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by ashimiu2020(m): 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
yes,you gat to create one.
Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by ekaette1621: 10:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
This news has really changed my life. I'm grateful to YOU that read my comment.

1 Like

Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by afonjabreed(m): 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Please patronize me

1 Share

Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by Nobody: 12:52am On Aug 14, 2020
Drama upon drama. From economic drama to virus drama to tech spy drama to shooting drama to this. Expect more.. "Victim card for bullish and excessive self glorification through an order out of dramatic chaos.."

-Drama king and supremacist puppet of the right horns of Lucifer. The left horners are more dramatic just like a woman being more dramatic than her husband, but both are ONE SOUL AND BODY..

What a crafty prankster like his master..
Re: US Proposes Change To Shower Rules After Trump’s Hair-washing Moan by pacespot(m): 3:44am On Aug 14, 2020
This guy Trump, if he can have problems with a shower pressure he can have problems with anyone. His babyish behaviour has got to stop.

(1) (Reply)

Finally Received My Bsc. After 17 Years As An Undergraduate. / 1st african to graduate from havard university is dead / 20 Foods HIGH IN PROTEIN That You Should Be Eating

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.