Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,909 members, 7,956,419 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:39 AM

Purchase My Gig On Fiverr And Get Paid $10 For Every $5 Order - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Purchase My Gig On Fiverr And Get Paid $10 For Every $5 Order (180 Views)

How To sell $5-$100 Amazon,Walmart & Ebay Gift Cards At High Rates. 100% Legit / PLACE YOUR ORDERS ON AMAZON, EBAY, etc AND SHIP TO NIGERIA AT $5/LBS / Buy and We ship for you from CHINA at $5/kg (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Purchase My Gig On Fiverr And Get Paid $10 For Every $5 Order by paschalmezie(m): 8:30am On Aug 13, 2020
Hi guys,

Good day and Hope you all are keeping safe.

Honestly, I want ONLY serious and Genuine Minded people for this request. Guys, NO SCAMMING abeg.

I just put up a new GIG on Fiverr on Grapphics Designs - Website Banners, Socail Media Banners and Faceook Cover Photos, but I am yet to get an order or make sales.

I know you understand what I mean.

So, guys, I need reviews for my GIG and the only way for me to achieve this now so that I can start making sales is for you guys to help my ministry.

Now, here are the 7 GOLDEN RULES or Guides or T&Cs that MUST be followed Strictly.

1. You MUST Change your IP Address to either USA, Canada, Australia, Austra, UK, Netherland or Any European Countries. - Please, don't chat me up on Fiverr or order my GIG as a Nigerian because those white fouls won't regard the reviews that Nigerians give to each other.
2. Visit my profile on Fiverr by clicking I will send to you when you indicate interest.
3. You MUST chat me up on FIVERR first before placing an order to make it look real.
4. You MUST place Order for the $5 GIG ONLY.
5. You MUST send to me a LOGO (It can be any Logo at all) that I will incorporate in the design.
6. You MUST give me 5 STARS when I deliver the Job.
7. Your Account Will be Credited by me with $10 (in Naira) immediately the order is marked completed and rated.

NOTE:
1. I ONLY NEED NINE (9) DIFFERENT PEOPLE TO PLACE NINE (9) DIFFERENT ORDERS - 1 ORDER PER INDIVIDUAL ON MY THREE (3) DIFFERENT GIGS ON FIVERR.

2. MY GRAPHICS DESIGN ACCOUNT ON FIVER IS STRICTLY NIGERIA and I am proud of it.

3. Please, First, chat me up here if you are interested so that we can discuss before I will send you link to the particular GIG that I would want you to order.

Looking forward to paying you without hesitation as you help me build my Graphics career on Fiverr.

Thank You.

Regards
Paschal

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4. Going For 14k In Benin City / Hp Pavillion Laptop For Sale / Need Amazon US Gift Card

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.