Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,398 members, 7,812,168 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:23 AM

DJ Cuppy – ‘I Am In Love With Myself; Will Be Single Forever And Ever - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy – ‘I Am In Love With Myself; Will Be Single Forever And Ever (586 Views)

Dj Cuppy: "I May Not Have A Man But I’m A Great Mother. Ask My Dogs" / Dj Cuppy: "I Am Still Single Because I Am Way Too Sexy" Video / DJ Cuppy: "I Need To Wed In 2018 Before King Sunny Ade Retires". Ade Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DJ Cuppy – ‘I Am In Love With Myself; Will Be Single Forever And Ever by Nobody: 9:15am On Aug 13, 2020
Popular Nigerian Disc Jockey Dj Cuppy has taken to her Instagram page to lament about her current relationship status.

The disc jockey cum singer, in a series of post, noted that at the rate she is going, she might end up being single forever and ever.

DJ Cuppy, however, pointed out that it is a good thing that she is in love with herself.

Recalls the music entertainer was romantically linked to former Nigerian international footballer, Victor Anichebe and she also dated Davido’s manager, Asa Asika.
Source https://musicprong.com/dj-cuppy-i-am-in-love-with-myself-will-be-single/

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy – ‘I Am In Love With Myself; Will Be Single Forever And Ever by IamSalt: 9:17am On Aug 13, 2020
Musicprong01:

She jock CUM sing

After e fail, na wetin we dey always hear be this...
Musicprong01:

DJ Cuppy, however, pointed out that it is a good thing that she is in love with herself.

We don hear. Next!!!
Re: DJ Cuppy – ‘I Am In Love With Myself; Will Be Single Forever And Ever by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 13, 2020
Good thing but I don't think she can stay Celibate.
Re: DJ Cuppy – ‘I Am In Love With Myself; Will Be Single Forever And Ever by EzzyCarter: 9:19am On Aug 13, 2020
Aii
Re: DJ Cuppy – ‘I Am In Love With Myself; Will Be Single Forever And Ever by MrSensor(m): 9:28am On Aug 13, 2020
cool I don't know this person. What does she do for a living?
Re: DJ Cuppy – ‘I Am In Love With Myself; Will Be Single Forever And Ever by Samyj247: 9:43am On Aug 13, 2020
she is depressed. Expiring milk
Re: DJ Cuppy – ‘I Am In Love With Myself; Will Be Single Forever And Ever by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:45am On Aug 13, 2020
Didn't read

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Shows Love To Burna Boy / Bbnaija 2020: Kiddwaya Caresses Erica’s Boobs / Check Out The Royal Estate Mayegun Of Yorubaland, King Wasiu Ayinde Is Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.