Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,151 members, 7,957,298 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

#bbnaija: "Our Condoms Have Reduced" — Nengi Questions Ozo [video] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #bbnaija: "Our Condoms Have Reduced" — Nengi Questions Ozo [video] (386 Views)

Bbnaija: "Our Votes Must Count" Pere's Supporters Protest In Lagos (video) / Bbnaija: Condoms Have Reduced To 16 – Maria Reveals / Watch Ozo Getting Irritated By Nengi's Questions At Media Rounds. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#bbnaija: "Our Condoms Have Reduced" — Nengi Questions Ozo [video] by Ifeanyiwrite: 9:55am On Aug 13, 2020
One of the BBNaija housemates, Nengi has made a fascinating discovery in the house, and it's about the number of condoms in the house.

According to her findings, the number of condoms in the house has decreased, and she gave out this information to Ozo during their recent conversation.

While having a conversation with Ozo, she said;
"Condoms have reduced. How many have you used?"

Ozo reacting to the question responded; "I wish I had used them"

FULL GIST AND VIDEO:
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/GossipRelationshipStoriesAtYourDoor/~3/MTTTk13aIME/bbnaija-our-condoms-have-reduced-nengi.html
Re: #bbnaija: "Our Condoms Have Reduced" — Nengi Questions Ozo [video] by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 13, 2020
thank GOD they have the brain to use condom
Re: #bbnaija: "Our Condoms Have Reduced" — Nengi Questions Ozo [video] by pretydiva(f): 10:03am On Aug 13, 2020
Useless show

(1) (Reply)

Aloma Kick Out Of DMW, Israel DMW Warns Not To Do Business With Him / Davido Biography, Age,music Career,songs٫house, Children And More / "I Drink Cow Urine Daily" _ Bollywood Star Akshay Kumar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.