Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:02 AM

Lets Talk About Wrestling - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lets Talk About Wrestling (40663 Views)

Boy Kills Sister Using Wrestling Moves Learned On TV / Is Wrestling Real, Fake, Acted, Or Drama?check Out / Are World Wrestling Entertainment Fights Real or Just Acting? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 9:30pm On Feb 14, 2011
I still dont know why people dont talk about other interesting sports like wrestling, its only football shaaaaaaaaaaaa, na wa ooo.
Now tell me, who is your favourite wrestler?
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by maclatunji: 12:58pm On Feb 16, 2011
embassyman:

I still dont know why people dont talk about other interesting sports like wrstling, its only football shaaaaaaaaaaaa, na wa ooo.
Now tell me, who is your favourite wrstler

You of course. I am waiting for your big fight against The Miz. Embassyman all the way.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 4:26pm On Feb 16, 2011
Cenation till I drop.I lurrrrrrrrrrrrve John Cena.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 7:04pm On Feb 16, 2011
Yes boss, Cenation till i die,
ifyalways:

Cenation till I drop.I lurrrrrrrrrrrrve John Cena. for life, "Can u see me"

i
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 7:09pm On Feb 16, 2011
maclatunji , Sorry but this is the truth, The miz is a scammer, he cant do it alone, as he is a small boy to CENA
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by saintneo(m): 6:08am On Feb 17, 2011
[flash=425,344]http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z9-T0jtelrQ" frameborder="0"[/flash]
[flash=200,200]http://www.youtube.com/embed/IWhylhINWTA" frameborder="0"[/flash]
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 8:53am On Feb 17, 2011
embassyman:

maclatunji , Sorry but this is the truth, The miz is a scammer, he cant do it alone, as he is a small boy to CENA
The Miz aside been a small fly is also very mean.I detest him.
Is it just me?Who else hates TNA with all their Team Hogan and team Flair,Mscheeeew  angry
Randy Orthon's body is just  kiss  kiss.
lol,whatever happened to Kofi Kingston?Hes been missing in action,started luving him after he smashed Randy's car  cheesy
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by McCoy91(m): 10:06am On Feb 18, 2011
k, years since I watched live wrestling last. But with The Rock making a return, am switching back
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 4:07pm On Feb 18, 2011
McCoy91:

k, years since I watched live wrestling last. But with The Rock making a return, am switching back
Welcome back and please dont miss this sunday's elimination night.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by maclatunji: 5:19pm On Feb 18, 2011
Who told you I am a fan of The Miz? The only thing I like is the way the guy makes noise and his very impressive PR. No be small thing. John Cena is a legend already, let us give new people a chance. I think Shaemus is going to be around at the top for a very long time, the guy's Celtic accent is amusing. Technically speaking Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziglar are quite good too.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 6:18pm On Feb 18, 2011
maclatunji:

Who told you I am a fan of The Miz? The only thing I like is the way the guy makes noise and his very impressive PR. No be small thing. John Cena is a legend already, let us give new people a chance. I think Shaemus is going to be around at the top for a very long time, the guy's Celtic accent is amusing. Technically speaking Jack Swagger and Dolph Ziglar are quite good too.
@Bolded,true though he is a meanie.
Jack is so full of himself . . .
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by oderemo(m): 7:26pm On Feb 18, 2011
ray maestero all tha way.
the big show , am a fan of.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 9:04am On Feb 19, 2011
McCoy91:

McCOY91, BUT HOW DID U KNOW THAT THE ROCK IS BACK? that means u have been watching wrestling to have known that.

Tomorrows elimination chamber will be xplosive , as Either The CORE OR The Nexus will win while Randy and others will be surprised, John Cena will try to stop them but he cant do it alone
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 9:07am On Feb 19, 2011
I hate TNA and those things that is happening there, hogan,flair, hardy and co, blood everyday
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 11:49am On Feb 19, 2011
embassyman:

McCOY91, BUT HOW DID U KNOW THAT THE ROCK IS BACK? that means u have been watching wrestling to have known that.

Tomorrows elimination chamber will be xplosive , as Either The CORE OR The Nexus will win while Randy and others will be surprised, John Cena will try to stop them but he cant do it alone
True but sadly I prefer living in denial here.I want to believe that my boo,John wud do it all alone and come out all fine,im enjoying my delusions cheesy
ode remo:

ray maestero all tha way.
the big show , am a fan of.
You are a Fan of Ray and Big show too.strange undecided
@Embassyman,whats up with Batista and Edge sef ? Edge is so envious of Cena . . .good a thing jealousy takes u nowhere. tongue
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 4:21pm On Feb 19, 2011
embassyman:

I hate TNA and those things that is happening there, hogan,flair, hardy and co, blood everyday
Me too.
Everyday broken head,blood,place is so dis-organized.Rob Van dam is good,he shld move over to WWE asap. wink
Mr Anderson is so freaaaaaaking annoying. angry
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by adexguy77: 8:45pm On Feb 19, 2011
Randy Orton,Rey Mysterio,Jeff Hardy,Edge and MVP.
I haven't seen Jeff Hardy in action dis days.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 8:53pm On Feb 19, 2011
Ezekiel jackson is not impressive at all.just the muscle but no skills
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 8:57pm On Feb 19, 2011
I would like to see jbl come back.

batista vs sheamus
cena vs rock
jbl vs hhh
kozlov vs ezekiel jacson
wade barret vs jack swagger
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 6:20pm On Feb 20, 2011
@Eddy, all these things u listed here cant come to pass cos , many of them are gone and gone for good, only jack swagger and Wade bareth can fight and that will come soon after Today's Elimination Chanmber, then ezeckiel jackson and Koslov too may do the same ,maybe after the Elimination Chamber, but Cena and Rock is not posible again, so also Batista and cheamus is not also possible cos Batista is no more a superstar again
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 4:34pm On Feb 21, 2011
Who watched yesternights elimination?
I missed it and can't believe i did.20 minutes to the kick-off my little baby decided to exercise his lips/voice,he just started wailing,as if that is not enough,some un-invited visitors came calling. angry Before i could say Jack,game is over.
who watched?Be a darling and break it down here.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by duduspace(m): 5:01pm On Feb 21, 2011
ifyalways:

Who watched yesternights elimination?
I missed it and can't believe i did.20 minutes to the kick-off my little baby decided to exercise his lips/voice,he just started wailing,as if that is not enough,some un-invited visitors came calling. angry Before i could say Jack,game is over.
who watched?Be a darling and break it down here.

I saw them all get into the ring and then dozed off, nothing brings on a snooze fest for me these days than WWE.  tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 6:16pm On Feb 21, 2011
I watched it.
cena won ,edge won.
the opening game was bad.alberto del rio vs kofi kingston. del rio won.
santino and kozlov lost their belts to gabriel and slater. it was not excting.

the first chamber match was not brutal,but ended up being very great.the last two competitors gave us a hell of a show.edge and mysterio.
when edge was celebrating,alberto del rio came to attack him,but too bad for del rio because christian returned to save edge and beat the daylight out of del riiiiiiiooo.

the miz vs jerry was not good.eventually miz defeated king with a cheap ending.
kelly kelly was rehired back by teddy long.
john morrison was amazing.he did things that only him can do.
cm punk almost won,but cena destroyed him with an f u on the steel.
i watched it free online.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 8:25pm On Feb 21, 2011
^^^Thanks alot.
Cena won,as usual and always,EOD.
Rio beat Kofi?Im not suprised
I wud have to watch it online laterz,thanks.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 7:37am On Feb 22, 2011
eddy1977:

I watched it.
cena won ,edge won.
the opening game was bad.alberto del rio vs kofi kingston. del rio won.
santino and kozlov lost their belts to gabriel and slater. it was not excting.

the first chamber match was not brutal,but ended up being very great.the last two competitors gave us a hell of a show.edge and mysterio.
when edge was celebrating,alberto del rio came to attack him,but too bad for del rio because christian returned to save edge and beat the daylight out of del riiiiiiiooo.

the miz vs jerry was not good.eventually miz defeated king with a cheap ending.
kelly kelly was rehired back by teddy long.
john morrison was amazing.he did things that only him can do.
cm punk almost won,but cena destroyed him with an f u on the steel.
i watched it free online.
@ Eggy, u all very correct, no be lie, , and for others here, u can watch all the tv shows @ www.wwe.com
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 10:59am On Feb 23, 2011
John Cena is simply awesome.  kiss  kiss
You cant see us. cool

Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2011
@ifyalways na wa for u oo, u dey make me know say u be corect Wrestling fan, i llove that,

This thread is now becoming interesting as i am seing my people, i love wrestling too
but as for u ifyalways "i cant see u"
lol
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by eddy1977(m): 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2011
i just dont like the big push alberto del rio is getting.
so far his in ring performance is cheezy.
but,mcmahon always knows how to pull a good one at wrestlemania.

hhh vs taker is gona be off the hook.may be shawn michaels reffering.

the miz vs cena is a good one. orton vs punk looks great too.

may be sheamus vs booker t or vs mark henry.

oh, did u see the jerry lawler michael cole challenge?
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by ifyalways(f): 3:47pm On Feb 24, 2011
@Embassyman,Nope,You can't see moi. tongue
eddy1977:

i just dont like the big push alberto del rio is getting.
so far his in ring performance is cheezy.
but,mcmahon always knows how to pull a good one at wrestlemania.

hhh vs taker is gona be off the hook.may be shawn michaels reffering.

the miz vs cena is a good one. orton vs punk looks great too.

may be sheamus vs booker t or vs mark henry.

oh, did u see the jerry lawler michael cole challenge?

Wow,cannot miss this fight.You are absolutely right,it wud be explosive with Shawn as referee.Been awhile I saw Booker T in action . . . hes not a spring chicken anymore.
Orthon is not my fav. but anyone fighting funky silly Punk gets my support.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 4:25pm On Feb 25, 2011
The Undertaker vs HHH a must watch
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by luka1981(m): 10:06pm On Feb 25, 2011
this wrestling is fake, i mean it is meant for children. it is an entainment, not even sports.let us get something more serious.
Re: Lets Talk About Wrestling by embassyman(m): 7:02am On Feb 26, 2011
What is fake, something that involves tournament and belt plus milllions on dollars is whaat u are saying is fake, pls we dont want u on this thread as u have nade it known that u are not a wrestling fan, go to other sports page and post, yeye,
Well as for my people here the latest on friday smack down are as folow
REy misterio beats Kane
Big Show won Wade barrett
Jack /swagger won against kofi kingston
The greatest opportunist (Edge&kelly Kelly) Sent home Vickie and Zigller

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Neymar's Son Tries The Bottle Challenge With A Nutella Bottle / Sexy Photos Of Alex Iwobi's Girlfriend, Clarisse Juliette / EPL: Ronaldo Told To Leave Man Utd, Form ‘formidable Partnership’ At New Club

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.