Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

I Will Speed Up Your Blog To %90 And Increase Your Organic Traffica - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Will Speed Up Your Blog To %90 And Increase Your Organic Traffica (125 Views)

5 Healthy Web Management Tricks That Will Increase Your Site Ranking / Get A Professional Website For Your Business And Increase Your Sales By 100% !!! / How To Convert Website / Blog To Android Application Using Android Studio. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Speed Up Your Blog To %90 And Increase Your Organic Traffica by DLonely1: 12:25pm On Aug 13, 2020
Are you just a new blogger or you have been in the blogosphere for years but still having issues with your blog and traffic? Hey! I will help you out.

incase you don't know, Google has made site speed ranking factor its there on their page for you to verify. So head straight to your Google Search Console, click the Core Web Vitals and you will see what I.m talking about. Here you will see Poor, URL that needs improvement and good URLs. Check the example of my client site. He has poor URL throughout but after working on the site, he notices a 50% increase in organic search, and the Core web vitals have improved as well.

Now go to go Google Pagespeed insight and type your URL. How fast is it? %40 or below?. Too bad. Now check one of my client sites screenshot below.

Amazing right? That's what I,m talking about. I will optimize your blog and give you the right speed of both mobile and desktop ranking.

Without wasting much of your time, below is my services and their cost.

1. Blog speed optimization for fast ranking (N5000 only)
2. SEO complete setup (the best setup for fast crawling (N2000 only)
3: Setting up a new blog from scratch (N30,000)
4. Best keywords research tools (N,2000)
5. Google Ads advertisement and Google Business setup (N10,000)

Note: This offer is limited. Hit me up with my WhatsApp number 08147717131 and let's get down to business.

(1) (Reply)

Sell Those Giftcards And Bitcoins At Best Rates. / I Need A Blogger Designer For A Project / Build Your Own Investment Website Without Writing Codes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.