Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,623,277 members, 6,115,242 topics. Date: Saturday, 23 January 2021 at 09:49 PM

Professional Cv/resume??? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Professional Cv/resume??? (1623 Views)

Create A Professional CV In 10 Minutes Using My Free CV Template / Download A FREE Template And Create A Professional CV / I Will Write Free Professional Cv/resume For The First 5 People On This Platform (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by EmploymentHubCV: 2:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dear Job Seeker/Career Professionals,

As hiring managers begin hiring again this october, your competition is fierce. Don't let your resume undersell you at this critical time.

To help you ger ahead this fall, we recommend our professionally designed resume, find tuned with resume keywords for your targeted industry

A professionally written resume will help position you to get more callbacks, land a job faster, earn more, and even step into a higher position. Our expert writers will craft a resume that:

*Tells your unique story by showcasing your achievements, experience and career goals*.
*Highlights keywords so you can beat the recruiting bots and target the right jobs for you*.
*Stands out and gives you the confidence you need to move forward in your career*.

Don't miss out on thisopportunity to upgrade your resume, and get ahead in your job search!

We're rooting for you!

Call or WhatsApp EH
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by EmploymentHubCV: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2020

As hiring managers begin hiring again this october, your competition is fierce. Don't let your resume undersell you at this critical time.

To help you ger ahead this fall, we recommend our professionally designed resume, find tuned with resume keywords for your targeted industry

A professionally written resume will help position you to get more callbacks, land a job faster, earn more, and even step into a higher position. Our expert writers will craft a resume that:

*Tells your unique story by showcasing your achievements, experience and career goals*.
*Highlights keywords so you can beat the recruiting bots and target the right jobs for you*.
*Stands out and gives you the confidence you need to move forward in your career*.

Don't miss out on thisopportunity to upgrade your resume, and get ahead in your job search!

We're rooting for you!

Call or WhatsApp EH
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by EmploymentHubCV: 1:48pm On Oct 03, 2020
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by EmploymentHubCV: 3:31pm On Oct 05, 2020
3 Ways a Professionally Written Resume Gives You a Competitive Edge

Get ahead of your competition.
We often think of the job search with two people in mind: you, the job seeker, and the employer. But there's another group of people that plays just as big a role: your competition. On average, a corporate job posting receives 250 applications ‒‒ that's 249 people you need to outshine if you want to land a new role. With the odds stacked against you, it means that your application needs to be above and beyond those of your competition. But how?

It all starts with the first impression: your resume. If you can catch an employer's attention right off the bat, you'll be on their short list when it comes time to select interviewees.

A good resume won't cut it; most of your competition will have good resumes. If you want to take your candidacy to the next level, you need a document with professional polish and powerful language ‒‒ something that can be achieved by seasoned experts, like trained resume writers. Here are three ways a professionally written resume can give you the edge you need to rise above your competition.

ATS COMPLAINT

Did you know your resume may not even reach the eyes of a hiring manager? This is because of applicant tracking systems (ATS), which are a kind of software that scans resumes and eliminates the candidates it deems least qualified ‒‒ only those that remain are considered by real humans.
Getting past the ATS is a science; your resume needs to be written and formatted to fulfill its complex requirements. Luckily, this science is one that professional resume writers have studied and mastered. They can ensure that your resume is ATS-friendly, meaning it will get through the scanning software to reach more employers for consideration. While your competition is getting stuck at the ATS, your name will be on the recruiter's desk time and time again, greatly increasing your chances of landing a job.

Proper formatting will emphasize your value
Formatting is one of the biggest question marks when it comes to resume writing, and though the appearance of your resume may seem like an extraneous detail, it can actually make or break your application. Above all, poor formatting can mean that important information in your resume gets lost, and a busy employer will not want to spend their time searching. Suddenly, all of your valuable experience and skills have been cast aside.
All to often, Poor resume layouts sabotage perfectly qualified job seekers. A professionally written resume, on the other hand, will utilize strategic formatting to guide an employer's eyes to your key selling points. It will go the extra mile, formatted to not only meet industry standards but also emphasize the qualities that impress recruiters most.

You'll strengthen other components of your job search
A job search doesn't consist of just your resume ‒‒ there are cover letters, phone screens, and interviews to consider as well, not to mention supplemental elements like informational interviews, networking events, and building up your online presence, if you can find the time. It's certainly true that searching for a job is a full-time job.
A professionally written resume gives you more than a document that sets you up for success. It also gives you something invaluable: time. By sending your resume to the pros, you'll free up the hours that you would have otherwise spent at your computer screen struggling in Microsoft Word.

Get a professionally designed resume, suited for your career industry, fine tune with resume keywords that’s match the employers resume base bots.

Call or WhatsApp EH 08080756701
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 8:46am On Oct 13, 2020
Good Morning....
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 2:01pm On Oct 16, 2020
Rejections are unfortunately part of every job search, no matter how qualified you are. Companies can't hire everyone and often need to reject incredible applicants because there just aren't enough openings.

When you receive a rejection email, you might instinctively want to delete the email and move on to the next job. While that's understandable, know that you can turn the situation into something more positive and useful to your career. And it only takes one email.

HOW TO RESPOND TO A REJECTION EMAIL (SAMPLES)

Subject: Regarding the [Job Title] position

Dear John Doe [or hiring manager name],

While it's disappointing to see this opportunity go, I want to thank you for getting back to me and letting me know about the decision. I also want to thank you for taking the time to meet with me. It was such a pleasure to meet you and Jane Doe [another hiring manager, recruiter, etc] and learn about employment hub [company name].

After having the chance to speak with you and after doing my research, I'm confident that [your industry] industry is where I want to work. I know that I am not in a position to ask for favours, but if you have a moment to spare I would love any additional feedback. Please do not feel obligated to answer this question, but if there was something you noticed, it will help me in my job search and I would be so grateful.

I hope everything works out with you and your new hire!

Thanks again,
[Your Name].

This way you have responded professionally and have kept the basket open to future opportunities. Any hiring manager would see the good attitude and want to call you for another available opportunity.

That said! How do we ensure you are the candidate for the job regardless of the limited openings available?. It's simple! Stand out of from the crowd.

A lot of applicants apply for a job mostly the same way how about if you apply differently? How to do you stand out?

Visit
https://employmenthubcv.blogspot.com/?m=1
To get more career tips and samples application details

Get EmploymentHubCV and Cover letter
Get EmploymentLinkedIn optimization service

Get ahead of your competitors with a professional brand.

Our Professionally Written CV is designed to showcases your strengths & achievements.

Fine-tuned to Suit Your Industry and well-tailored to suit the specific industry you are in or aspire to be in.

Why EHCV?!!

Affordable packages for all.
Visually appealing resume'
Personalize to match the job requirements.
Focus on achievements, not just duties and responsibilities.
Quantify whenever possible.
Appropriate resume length for each level
Focus only on relevant information.

Hurry call or WhatsApp 08080756701 employmenthubCV

For Verified Jobs|Career Growth|CV Review|Cover Letter|SOP|LinkedIn Boosting|Career Coaching.

Invite others with the link below

https:///theemploymenthub

Thank God it's Friday

Please rebroadcast
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 12:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
Looking For A Professional CV Writer?
Looking for LinkedIn Profile Makeover Service?

We can:
■Transform ineffective/LinkedIn profile to a recruiter magnet
■Increase your chance of getting a good job
■100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
■High-Quality CV/LinkedIn Writing Service
■48 Hour Turnaround

Call or WhatsApp EmploymentHubCV 08080756701
For registration and price list....
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 10:00am On Oct 29, 2020
*YOU ARE STILL NOT ON LINKEDIN??*

I was discussing with a Recruiter a few weeks ago and I asked, "Where do you source your candidates from" he said "Linkedin"
I asked "why LinkedIn? why not telegram and WhatsApp groups or any other social media platforms? He responded "Linkedin is a platform where you get professional/qualified candidates. There are some exclusive roles, you can only get experts on LinkedIn, posting those roles on those groups is a waste of time and creating an arduous recruiting process, a lot of unqualified persons will apply, I source for my candidates on Linkedin, There I can see their career history on their career dashboard and know my best fit"
I was amazed!!

Dear Applicant,
Our recruiters are now sourcing prospects for exclusive professional roles on Linkedin don't you think its time to sell yourself there too?

Lets talk about LinkedIn
LinkedIn is a social network that focuses on professional networking and career development. Porter Gale said "your network is your NETWORTH"

LinkedIn is a professional networking site, designed to help people make business connections, share experiences and resumes, and find jobs.

Yes! You can get jobs on Linkedin. People get jobs on linked. Because Your profile, becomes a resume, complete with work experience, accomplishments, recommendations, and referrals from colleagues. 

Linkedin also helps business professionals to network; obtain resources and support; and build relationships with potential customers, clients, and partners. 

Always remember:
Networking is marketing. Marketing yourself, your uniqueness, what you stand for." -- Christine Comaford-Lynch

You still thinking of opening a LinkedIn account or Optimizing one?? Think no more. EmploymentHub got you covered.

We have various LinkedIn packages
We offer Linkedin Optimization Traning or Linkedin Optimization Service.

Hurry and register

contact EH lets Build Your NETWORK, And Your NETWORTH!!
Call And WhatsApp 08080756701
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 9:45am On Oct 30, 2020
Dear Job Seeker/Career Professionals,*

To help you get ahead this fall, we recommend our professionally designed resume, find tuned with resume keywords for your targeted industry

We're rooting for you!

Call or WhatsApp EH
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 1:01pm On Nov 10, 2020
*Hurray!! November to Remember!!*
*10% off this season*

As hiring managers begin hiring again this November, your competition is fierce. Don't let your resume undersell you at this critical time.

To help you get ahead this fall, we're offering you up to %10 off Employment hub professional profile optimization servies (CV rewrite/LinkedIn Optimization) for a limited time only (November 10-30).

Don't miss out on this special offer to save, upgrade your resume, and get ahead in your job search!

We're rooting for you!

Call or WhatsApp EH

Offer last till November 30th
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 8:40pm On Nov 11, 2020
Monday Wisdom Capsule!*

There’s a message in your CV!
The abridged version of your career is in your cv. Your career story is in your cv. Once I read through people’s cv, I give title to their careers’ story. What story is your cv telling about you? Some CV tell story about skills & competencies, some tell story of someone who has potential, while some cv carry no message at all. You can’t understand the essence of the cv. Your cv must capture the follow contents

1. Your personality
2. Your credentials 3.
Your experience (Achievement)
4. Your potential

*How you present these matters!*
Give life to your cv today and the recruiter will get the message.

Get a professional CV for astonishingly reduced rate call of WhatsApp call
The EmploymentHubCV

Have a great week ahead
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 11:38am On Nov 16, 2020
*How to get jobs with your LinkedIn Account*

Your LinkedIn profile is the first thing your existing and new connections see. First impressions matter, especially when it comes to building your personal brand, so you want to make sure your LinkedIn profile showcases you well! The better your LinkedIn profile, the more people will connect with you voluntarily and accept your connection requests.

Additionally, an optimized LinkedIn profile means your profile shows up more often in search results. Business owners, recruiters and professionals are constantly searching LinkedIn for people with your skill set, and if you show up in their search results, it's more likely you'll connect with them. Optimizing your profile can drastically improve the number of people directly contacting you for opportunities.

How??

-Update your LinkedIn profile
-Use an engaging Headline
-Write an effective LinkedIn
summary
-Clean your social profile.
-Try Employment LinkedIn Optimization service if you can afford.....
Call or WhatsApp 08080756701
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2020
*There’s a message in your CV!*

The abridged version of your career is in your cv. Your career story is in your cv. Once I read through people’s cv, I give title to their careers’ story. What story is your cv telling about you? Some CV tell story about skills & competencies, some tell story of someone who has potential, while some cv carry no message at all. You can’t understand the essence of the cv. Your cv must capture the follow contents

1. Your personality
2. Your credentials 3.
4. Your potential

Get a professional CV for astonishingly reduced rate call or WhatsApp
The EmploymentHubCV

Have a great week ahead
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 9:13am On Nov 25, 2020
Hi everyone - if you have applied for far too many jobs and yet no interview, that a clear indication that your CV is not effective in a professional standard.

Getting a job in this economy is tough! Meaning there are so many other strong candidates and competitors in the labour workforce recruitment adding up with recent graduates. To make matter even worse... average recruiter will give you CV about 15 seconds of their attention before proceeding forward to the next one, meaning also your CV needs to standout and grab their attention fast or ...you just don't get hired. So how does one do this exactly?

The Good news is we offer a wide range of services base on rewriting, proofreading and editing, attaching customise template, summarizing and constructing CV( resume) into a powerful marketing tools that will start getting you interview invites. You can DM (08080756701) to keep in touch and make your request .
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 9:14am On Nov 25, 2020
Hi everyone - if you have applied for far too many jobs and yet no interview, that a clear indication that your CV is not effective in a professional standard.

Getting a job in this economy is tough! Meaning there are so many other strong candidates and competitors in the labour workforce recruitment adding up with recent graduates. To make matter even worse... average recruiter will give you CV about 15 seconds of their attention before proceeding forward to the next one, meaning also your CV needs to standout and grab their attention fast or ...you just don't get hired. So how does one do this exactly?

The Good news is we offer a wide range of services base on rewriting, proofreading and editing, attaching customise template, summarizing and constructing CV( resume) into a powerful marketing tools that will start getting you interview invites. You can DM (08080756701) to keep in touch and make your request..
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 9:19am On Dec 05, 2020
There’s a message in your CV!*

1. Your personality
2. Your credentials 3.
4. Your potential

Get a professional CV for astonishingly reduced rate call or WhatsApp
The EmploymentHubCV

Have a great week ahead.
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 8:00pm On Dec 10, 2020
*WHY YOU NEED A CV REWRITE*

The Good news is we offer a wide range of services base on rewriting, proofreading and editing, attaching customise template, summarizing and constructing CV( resume) into a powerful marketing tools that will start getting you interview invites. You can DM (08080756701) to keep in touch and make your request .
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 9:51am On Dec 12, 2020
You Owe Yourself a High Quality CV

Our Expert CV Consultants have helped over 2000 professionals and jobseekers get new jobs by just working on their CV. You don't know how many opportunities you miss out on because of your CV. Let us Re-write your CV & Cover Letters now.
Get your CV rewritten by contacting EH via 08080756701 (call or WhatsApp)

Our charges for rewriting of C.V. and Cover Letter is maximally discounted.
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 10:31am On Dec 14, 2020
YOU NEED A CV REWRITE IF YOU DONT GET RESPONSE FROM HIRING MANAGERS

Is Your resume is getting lost in the black hole?
Do you apply to job after job and never hear back? If so, then your resume may be falling into the infamous job-search black hole.

Most job applications must pass through a software program known as an applicant tracking system (ATS) before they make their way to the hiring manager. If your resume isn't formatted properly or optimized with the right key terms, there's a good chance it never got past these initial screens.

A professional resume writer can help your application avoid the resume black hole and make it through these initial reviews to the top of the hiring manager's pile.

Engage our service today and let's change the narrative!

Our Professionally Written CV is designed to showcases your strengths & achievements.

Fine-tuned to Suit Your Industry and well-tailored to suit the specific industry you are in, or aspire to be in.

Wy EHCV?!!
Affordable packages for all.
Visually appealing resume'
Personalize to match the job requirements.
Appropriate resume length for each level

Hurry call or WhatsApp 08080756701 employmenthubCV
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 6:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
*THE COMPETITION IS FIERCE NOW!, STEP AHEAD AND GET A JOB*

As hiring managers begin hiring again this December your competition is fierce. Don't let your resume undersell you at this critical time.

*Tells your unique story by showcasing your achievements, experience, and career goals*.

Don't miss othis opportunity to upgrade your resume, and get ahead in your job search!

We're rooting for you!

Call or WhatsApp EH
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 12:54pm On Dec 16, 2020
*Landing a new job is like a game and it’s being played all around you*.

The people who understand the rules are the ones who get called for job interviews, and some proceed to land the job. Seek consultations from professionals with experience and expertise like @employmenthubCV to rewrite your C.V to meet employers/recruiters requirements.

Your C.V. is you in paper. Well, we @employmenthubCV knows the unspoken, unwritten rules behind CV writing and would like to help you get a perfect C.V.

Request a C.V. rewrite or Cover Leter Writing today via our contact 08080756701 call or WhatsApp and stand a great chance of being shortlisted for an interview.

Our charges for rewriting of C.V. and Cover Letter is maximally discounted.
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 9:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
*How are you sure your CV is not the document holding you back from getting employed? You’ve been applying and there’s now feedback, not even a mail of CV acknowledgment, nothing, it’s just you sending and sending and nothing good is coming back*.

@employmenthubCV have helped over 2000 professionals and jobseekers get job interviews by just working on their CV.

Get your CV rewritten by contacting @employmenthubCV 08080756701

*Our charges for rewriting of C.V. and Cover Letter is maximally discounted.*
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Divfav(m): 12:47pm On Dec 21, 2020
EmploymentHubCV:
Recently, I was contacted by an applicant for a CV review, she just had her CV revamped but have not been getting invites.

I went through the CV and it looked great at first glance but at a second, I saw a misconception.

Her professional summary says she is a "Seasoned Professional" in the field with track record doing some professional duties for an experience she does not have.

When you say someone is a "seasoned professional" it means the person is an expert and has years of experience in that profession.

Dear CV Specialist,

In the bid to make a client appear as the best candidate for a role, please do not over-qualify them for a role they do not fit! Resumes don't get the job done, people do!

A graduate with less than one year of experience in a profession is still learning, the resume should show career goals, diligence, teachability, learnability, skill-set, achievements, and knowledge acquired from internship/volunteer experiences. Make their Resume' show they are suited for entry-level roles and assisting roles so they can LEARN!.

Do not make an amateur, expert! in the bid to make a STAND OUT CV! Let's be skillful yet truthful in our resume writing. Magnify the Truth but do not tell a LIE!!!

Need a professional resume service/LinkedIn optimization??

Please contact EmployementHubCV on 08080756701

Why EHCV?!!

We write a visually appealing resume'

Personalize your resume to match the job requirements.

Our resume length is appropriate for each level.

Hurry, call or WhatsApp 08080756701 employmenthubCV

#resumewritingservice #jobs #recruitment #cvwriting #resume #HR
. I want to write an acceptable resume and c.v. pls
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 6:19pm On Dec 21, 2020
Divfav:
. I want to write an acceptable resume and c.v. pls

Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Divfav(m): 9:33am On Dec 22, 2020
Themploymenthub:

Ok
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by nicelaw(m): 4:49am On Dec 24, 2020
Good day guys,

I want to take up an SAP course. I really need suggestions of the best institute in Lagos that offer SAP courses.
I will appreciate if you add your reason for suggestions as it will help me make the right choice.

Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 11:57am On Jan 09
Hire the services of professional resume writers if you can afford

A professionally written resume will help position you to get more callbacks, land a job faster, earn more, and even step into a higher position.

expert writers will craft a resume that:

Call or WhatsApp EH 08080756701
Re: Professional Cv/resume??? by Themploymenthub: 10:11am On Jan 14
*Career Capsule Corner:*

Instead of trying to be the best in the world at one thing, combine two skills where you’re in the top 25%.

......Adam Scotts

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Am New Here(hope Am Welcomed) / Professional Certification Is Good But...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2021 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 204
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.