Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,180 members, 7,867,423 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:47 PM

Wardrobe: How To Rebuild Your Wardrobe (men's Version) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wardrobe: How To Rebuild Your Wardrobe (men's Version) (164 Views)

Focus More On Debt Restructuring To Rebuild Economy-adebajo Tells Fg / Rebuild Your Integrity. / Snake Killed Today In My Neighbors Wardrobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Wardrobe: How To Rebuild Your Wardrobe (men's Version) by mayaAli(f): 2:15pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bored with your old and repetitive wardrobe? Here are some suggestions for the rebuilding of a wardrobe.

The discussion of this topic is split into two major parts:

What inspirations and primary steps you need to start rebuilding your closet/ wardrobe?
What is the imperative piece of cloth and accessories every guy should have in his wardrobe?

Primary steps for the rebuilding of the wardrobe:

1- Plan your wardrobe
2- Seek help from your lifestyle
3- Be selective and bold

Plan your wardrobe:

Before starting anything ranging from simpler to complex we all need blueprints and some reasons behind it. A complete plan from where to start things. For this take a pencil, paper and start writing about your needs.

First of all, write about the pieces of clothes and accessories you wanted to see in your closet according to your taste. The color palette and designs are the next steps.

After you decide what clothes you need for your new look start thinking about the colors. According to the trend of 2020 do not be so restricted in color choice.

More bright the color more you seem attractive.

But still, there is a stereotype that boys shouldn't wear bright colors. If you are afraid of society then you can choose the nudes and subtle colors too. All your choice. It's all the miracle of mind game and your wish list. It's all on your taste that if you want to play with colors or to make yourself restricted to nudes.

Then let's talk about the patterns. If you love patterns then surely you should buy them because there are no boundaries in fashion and of all its 2020 what will you wear become the fashion. But if you want my suggestion here then do not go after the patterns. If you want your closet to rebuild in budget then surely you will buy two or three pattern things but what if you wear them, again and again, you surely do not want to hear that "oh my goodness you are wearing the same jacket and shirt again and again especially not from a very pretty girl." So don't run behind the patterns luckily speaking.

Because people can easily recognize the same patterns but for the plain one no one can easily distinguish if this one is new or old.

If you want to add other accessories it's your choice.

Now the blueprint is ready what's the next step?

Yes, shopping!

Seek help from your lifestyle:

If you are still not satisfied with your plan and have a lack of motivation. Then see here and there, seek help from your lifestyle of course! See what you do in a day. Think about your outgoing plans. Imagine if you will have any occasion in your family. Then try to fill these questions with wonderful outfits.

Problem solved. Now it's the time of final action. Let's go on a war. I mean shopping

Be selective and bold:

Do not buy anything you see. You have to follow your plan.

Before starting the shopping keep this sentence of mine in your little head that does not buy everything you see. You made a list you have choices of all colors then why always black and brown?

Be selective. Spend your whole day at least. Think it is a matter of life and death. Invest your precious time so that you won't regret it in the future.

Be bold, be selective, you are your designer. It's time for a new you.

If you people have money problems, we all have until and unless we are not the children of bill gates. ( I wish I would be).

So here the little guide for those guys who do not have enough money to complete new attire. They can buy these initiative cloths to make themselves handsome or at least for their mental satisfaction.

Primary clothes that every guy should have:

Formal suit:

Someone said:

You can achieve it if you dressed for it.

I completely agree with this quote. If you want to win marks in your presentation or want to win the project for your company. Great formal wear will help you with this. And if you are not doing anything and just lay in your bed all day so you are thinking why I need formal wear?

You can wear it at any wedding bro, yes, so formal wear is must-have for every guy in his closet.

Shoes:

How can you create an impression just with formal wear? You also need a good pair of shoes which can help you in the long run of your success.

Dress shirts:

Every guy should have three or four dress shirts of go-to colors which he can match with any formal suit or wear them just with dress paints. Select your colors according to your taste. Frankly speaking again no patterns at all!

Tie and belt:

To complete your wardrobe a tie and belt are also what you need. How can you guys survive without a belt-like how embarrassing it is. So buy a belt that compliments your jeans and formal both.

T-shirts and sweatshirts:

T-shirts are a must for summer and sweatshirts for winter. We all know it.

Turtle neck:

The most favorite piece of mine is turtle neck and if you want to look elegant and cool you should have some variety of turtle necks in your closet but you can also spread the magic with black turtle neck only.

(Blushing from inside)

Jackets:

It's not compulsory but we can do anything to look cool so yeah go for jackets.

Other accessories:

In the end, if you still want more money to spend you can buy watches, more cool belts, and leather jackets.

There is no restriction in fashion. Fashion starts with every person and it's never-ending. This writing is just to direct your thoughts in case you people are feeling demotivated and distracted.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Products That Might Exist In Future / Hire Fully Verified Experts For Your Home With Jugaad India / Nigerians Call For The Arrest Of Pres Buhari’s Daughter After For Spraying Mone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.