Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

The Problem Is Not Your Salary - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / The Problem Is Not Your Salary (272 Views)

Do This When You Receive Your Salary / 4 Ways To Make Your Salary Go Further / 5 Secret Steps: How To Make Your Salary Last Longer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Problem Is Not Your Salary by AMHcapital: 2:49pm On Aug 13, 2020
Someone asked me, what advice would you give me to make this year different from last year despite the fact that coronavirus has affected the economy and businesses.
Without hesitation, I said let your dead money come alive, the person was so curious to know the reason why I said so. If your money is dead, you are financially grounded.
A dead money is money that does not produce income. The problem is not your salary, but the problem is how you spend your salary? Yes, it may be small in fact all salaries are usually small.
If your salary is spent only on liabilities alone without investing in a tangible thing that can bring you return, that means your money is dead.
Our real problem is not the fruit, but eaten the seed with the fruit is the real problem.
A good farmer would not eat up all of his crops, he would rather remain some for the next planting season. This is the secret that made Joseph the next person to pharaoh.
Connect with us today on 08071834960, 08183679322, or visit www.amh.ng

Re: The Problem Is Not Your Salary by jom28gy(m): 2:52pm On Aug 13, 2020
What actually do you do
Re: The Problem Is Not Your Salary by Middlechaseprop: 7:10am On Aug 18, 2020
I'm a real estate consultant, Investment Adviser

(1) (Reply)

See How This Primary School Pupil Become Rich With Internet / Investment Opportunity In My Modern Bakery / Who Is Interested In This Business?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.