Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,688 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:24 PM

If Your Salary Is Not Enough For You, Then This Business Opportunity Is For You! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / If Your Salary Is Not Enough For You, Then This Business Opportunity Is For You! (245 Views)

Now That Things Are Expensive, How Do You Manage Your Salary / How Not To Spend Your Salary! / 774,000 Jobs: Beneficiaries Salary Is N60,000 Monthly - Festus Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If Your Salary Is Not Enough For You, Then This Business Opportunity Is For You! by Zinnyokoh(f): 2:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Overtime our salaries are mostly not enough because we have bills that have outgrown our income/salary most especially in this pandemic season.
Most people have invested a lot and still haven't had that financial freedom, while most have been scammed especially in this pandemic time.

So I've decided to share with you guys the secret of my steady income which is paid weekly into my account. This company is 34yrs old and there's lots of benefits when you decide to come on board.
A company that has a massive factory in Africa is truly a company worth investing into.

Call/chat me up on +2347063333585 for the full detail
PS: only people who wants to invest to change their current bank account balance should chat/call me please.

(1) (Reply)

Companies Hiring Remote Workers In 2020: / Volunteer Graphics Designer On 234radio / Accountant /bookkeeper Job Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.