Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,626 members, 7,823,757 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! (790 Views)

When Pets Turns Thieves.. / What Do You Think Of Pets(especially Dogs)? / Some Unusual Nigerian Pets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dsense(m): 2:01am On Feb 15, 2011
Hello Nairalanders . . .  .Please let's discuss this topic with senses and manners.Thank you!

I have experienced some strange things in my life and had met so many people from different race and ethnic.
I see people doing things they find great to their needs and they feel eupohoric for doing it nevertheless what people say about it, what can eventually happen to their health and how tough people castigate their acts but they keep doing it and would even make it obvious. .  .They don't care.
My point is that . . Back then when i was living in Lebanon,We used to hear about ladies mostly ''Celebrities'' and normal ladies being obsessive about their pets,To the extent that they make love with them without thinking of it being consequential or not,but they believe their pleasure can only be derived via this escapades . .  . .
Samething happeing with Some Egyptian celebrities,I have even witnessed this in person ''Once i found my neigbour doing it with her big cat'' . . . I could get the whole clue untill i discussed this with my friend back home . . .So she confirmed it and said some ladies in Nigeria engage in this act too . . when you ask them They tell you  . . .It's No biggy . .
Now i want people who have experienced or had friends who used to do this to kindly outline the notion and the pleasure behind it.
Again we are discussing ladies who make love with animals '' their pets to be specific''.
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Abekeade08(f): 2:06am On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense ewww. You got a real dirty mind to be posting this ooh. undecided
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dsense(m): 2:11am On Feb 15, 2011
Dirty minded for being realistic? . . . undecided
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by MrCork17: 2:31am On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense. Bro, u sleep with Camels in Egypt? undecided
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by MrsChima(f): 2:40am On Feb 15, 2011
I think Dsense slept with Mary Bo Peep's sheep!
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dsense(m): 2:44am On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

I think Dsense slept with Mary Bo Peep's sheep!
Would you stop this grin
How you been . . .PLs stop derailing the thread sad

Mr, Cork:

The father of your children angry
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Osama10(m): 2:45am On Feb 15, 2011
Mr, Cork:

grin
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by MrsChima(f): 2:46am On Feb 15, 2011
I am good.  I am not derailing the thread.  You are talking about animals and a sheep is an animal.  DUH.
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dsense(m): 3:01am On Feb 15, 2011
^^You can never change . . .Please say something bout this topic.
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by MrsChima(f): 3:12am On Feb 15, 2011
(blowing nose)
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dsense(m): 3:15am On Feb 15, 2011
^^^Wasn't that you fantasy some months ago?

You mentioned that once wink
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by MrsChima(f): 3:16am On Feb 15, 2011
What happened to your ANNOUNCEMENT of not attacking other chatters? I see you are definitely a minute man.
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Osama10(m): 3:17am On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

What happened to your ANNOUNCEMENT of not attacking other chatters? I see you are definitely a minute man.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed grin
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dsense(m): 3:20am On Feb 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

How am I?
All i said is . . .Was that your fantasy months ago? . . . . .Simple Q wink cheesy

@Osama,
Stop blowing teeth like a hungry punny grin
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Osama10(m): 3:22am On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense:

How am I?
All i said is . . .Was that your fantasy months ago? . . . . .Simple Q wink cheesy

@Osama,
Stop blowing teeth like a hungry punny grin

The only type of punny ever known to you. shocked
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by MrsChima(f): 3:27am On Feb 15, 2011
:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dsense(m): 3:34am On Feb 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Guys stop derailing the thread angry
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Ayor0210(f): 2:08pm On Feb 15, 2011
Hmmmm
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dsense(m): 2:21pm On Feb 15, 2011
Are you one of them? cheesy
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dyt(f): 2:52pm On Feb 15, 2011
Lol @replies
well my own pet s a well grown man
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dsense(m): 2:56pm On Feb 15, 2011
hmmmmmmm :p
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dyt(f): 3:00pm On Feb 15, 2011
^^ wat?
Or u think i dont know u n kay do pets
i tot it wz jst 190
later i found out dat Woke s one 2
u all r followin Cork huh?
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dsense(m): 3:02pm On Feb 15, 2011
You better confess of your sinful act here grin
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dyt(f): 3:08pm On Feb 15, 2011
Well i do real thing
abled men buddy
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dsense(m): 3:12pm On Feb 15, 2011
Still beating arund the bush . . . . .Confess here and nairalanders shall bless you with curses grin
Re: Ladies With Intensive Obsession About Pets! by Dyt(f): 3:20pm On Feb 15, 2011
R u in anoda form lookin 4 a pet?
M sure u lost ur pet cos of excess pumpin

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Feel Losing A Pet / Can You See Emotions In The Eyes Of A Dog? / Sweetabulous Female Rottweiller 3months For Sale...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.