Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,607 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Please Nairalanders! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Please Nairalanders! (1561 Views)

Please Nairalanders I Am New Here (new Users Lets Meet) / Please Nairalanders Help Me Out::Say "NA WA O" In English / Please Nairalanders, Are Musiwa, Becomrich Et Al, Robots Or Human Beings? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 2:42am On Feb 15, 2011
Hello house,
Please i would like to use this thread to pass the message to everyone here on Nairaland.
I don't know how this might sound to you,but i'm sure it would probably sound pretty good and useful to the sane ones.
I want us to change our ways of responding to threads,We need to upgrade our manners and style of conversation towards either the topic or other posters .It's getting beyond the endurance the way people attack each other here and they really mean it.
We need to be aware that we do have foreigners around here and i think we should be setting in/conjuring a bright image of our culture or country rather than adding woods to the fire.So please let's adjust our way here . . . .Some would say they come here to have fun/to puff away the pressure they encounter in/at their ofices,But don't you think you can do this in a normal way that wouldn't affect other people's feeling? hmmmmm please let make things right here just for the sake of the country and humanity.
I can say i used to be one of them but . . , .Now i renounce myself as a derailer or instigator!!!
cheesy grin
Re: Please Nairalanders! by MrsChima(f): 2:44am On Feb 15, 2011
You will rot in hell.
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 2:47am On Feb 15, 2011
One of them . . . . . grin
I just wish Mukinat is channeling this thread and writting down your names one by one so as to get banned later angry
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Osama10(m): 2:47am On Feb 15, 2011
@ OP,

Why the change?
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Abekeade08(f): 2:52am On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense: You make a great point. Alot of good fun people have moved on from this site because of the childish banter and stup.id.ty that NLanders post on threads. A lot of foreigners do come on here and end up running away because they get attacked for absolutely no reason. Things will never change though, once i get tired too, imma burst out of here too.

With that said, D-sense, I think Mrs chima has a crush on you ooh.
Re: Please Nairalanders! by MrsChima(f): 2:54am On Feb 15, 2011
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Abekeade08:

D-sense: You make a great point. Alot of good fun people have moved on from this site because of the childish banter and stup.id.ty that NLanders post on threads. A lot of foreigners do come on here and end up running away because they get attacked for absolutely no reason. Things will never change though, once i get tired too, imma burst out of here too.

With that said, D-sense, I think Mrs chima has a crush on you ooh.
Re: Please Nairalanders! by cold(m): 2:58am On Feb 15, 2011
@op you think Nairaland is bad eh?Maybe you should spend a few hours on Stormfront then come back & tell us how it went
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 2:58am On Feb 15, 2011
Osama10:

@ OP,

Why the change?
Cause you need to make things right for the first time in your life cheesy
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Osama10(m): 2:59am On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense:

Cause you need to make things right for the first time in your life cheesy

I can see you are growing up quickly. grin
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 3:00am On Feb 15, 2011
cold:

@op you think Nairaland is bad eh?Maybe you should spend a few hours on Stormfront then come back & tell us how it went
Come back here,
Stormfront ko stormback ni . . . .So mean they've gotten prb there we should take the same prb down here . . , .Don't you ppel ever think at all? angry
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Abekeade08(f): 3:04am On Feb 15, 2011
@cold
How do you equate a racist website to nairaland?? Nairaland is the foremost forum representing Nigerians in the diaspora, The name of this website signifies Nigeria as a whole. Stormfront just represents racists, not the whole of America buddy.
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Abekeade08(f): 3:06am On Feb 15, 2011
@Cold: seems like you used to be much more buff, Did you lose weight??
Sorry for going offtopic Dsense tongue
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 3:07am On Feb 15, 2011
Osama10:

I can see you are growing up quickly. grin
Thank God ooo . . . .Hopefully you join the race mofo grin cheesy
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Osama10(m): 3:11am On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense:

Thank God ooo . . . .Hopefully you join the race mofo grin cheesy

Yeah mofo 2.
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Nobody: 3:12am On Feb 15, 2011
Op i'd advise u channel ur energy 2wards something else, as 4 what u are requesting is simply a mirage. There can neva be a change 2 that. I need 2 ask, have u change urself 1st?
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 3:18am On Feb 15, 2011
yorke:

Op i'd advise u channel your energy 2wards something else, as 4 what u are requesting is simply a mirage. There can neva be a change 2 that. I need 2 ask, have u change urself 1st?
Mr Yorke . . .Tell me how you managed to rum out the egg without notice? cheesy

Yep,I have changed a lot and to good . . .That's why i'm just cool these days!
wink

Osama10:

Yeah mofo 2.
One of them angry
Mrs.Chima:

I don't want you.
We talk it off tonight at . . . lipsrsealed Okay!!! kiss
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Nobody: 3:28am On Feb 15, 2011
Dsense i neva 4 once believed change is any where near u. Ain't u d one calling anoda thread a daft thread? Dude i high time u practise wat u preach or u hold ur peace.
Re: Please Nairalanders! by cold(m): 3:29am On Feb 15, 2011
Abekeade08:

@Cold: seems like you used to be much more buff, Did you lose weight??
Sorry for going offtopic Dsense tongue
Yes dearie,did loose some weight cuz i was preparing to partake in a competition.Looks lyk you're back to NL for gud.

back to topic
Yes mr Dsense,you were saying
D-sense:

Come back here,
Stormfront ko stormback ni . . . .So mean they've gotten prb there we should take the same prb down here . . ,  .Don't you ppel ever think at all? angry
You were wondering how people (albeit me) think.What makes you think NL would be any different from the people it represents.This forum is simply a microcosym of the Nigerian society;there born-again(s) here,murderers,scammers,engineers,business men etc.You name it & you'll find them here.So why should everyone now conform to a particular standard bcuz you have decided to change or bcuz you say so.
Besides who are these foreigners you're goin on about,are they any better,if anything they worse than Nigerians by trying to come across as something they're not.
I don't subscribe to violence or agression in real life or the virtual world but i will not back down for anyone,nuff said
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Osama10(m): 3:30am On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense:

Mr Yorke . . .Tell me how you managed to rum out the egg without notice? cheesy

Yep,I have changed a lot and to good . . .That's why i'm just cool these days!
wink
One of them angryWe talk it off tonight at . . . lipsrsealed Okay!!! kiss

Mofo 10.
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 3:32am On Feb 15, 2011
yorke:

Dsense i neva 4 once believed change is any where near u. Ain't u d one calling anoda thread a daft thread? Dude i high time u practise wat u preach or u hold your peace.
Ok sir grin
cold:

Yes dearie,did loose some weight cuz i was preparing to partake in a competition.Looks lyk you're back to NL for gud.

back to topic
Yes mr Dsense,you were sayingYou were wondering how people (albeit me) think.What makes you think NL would be any different from the people it represents.This forum is simply a microcosym of the Nigerian society;there born-again(s) here,murderers,scammers,engineers,business men etc.You name it & you'll find them here.So why should everyone now conform to a particular standard bcuz you have decided to change or bcuz you say so.
Besides who are these foreigners you're goin on about,are they any better,if anything they worse than Nigerians by trying to come across as something they're not.
I don't subscribe to violence or agression in real life or the virtual world but i will not back down for anyone,nuff said
You are on your own  embarassed. . . . . God knows i delievered the msg grin
Re: Please Nairalanders! by vipeakbeck(f): 4:19am On Feb 15, 2011
Oh, Thanks

---------
jaw crusher

Re: Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 4:24am On Feb 15, 2011
^^^Chinese people can never be the same . . . . Look at this alien ,Advertizing their products here angry grin
Re: Please Nairalanders! by MrCork17: 4:26am On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense:

Hello house,
Please i would like to use this thread to pass the message to everyone here on Nairaland.
I don't know how this might sound to you,but i'm sure it would probably sound pretty good and useful to the sane ones.
I want us to change our ways of responding to threads,We need to upgrade our manners and style  of conversation towards either the topic or other posters .It's getting beyond the endurance the way people attack each other here and they really mean it.
We need to be aware that we do have foreigners around here and i think we should be setting in/conjuring a bright image of our culture or country rather than  adding woods to the fire.So please let's adjust our way here . . . .Some would say they come here to have fun/to puff away the pressure they encounter in/at their ofices,But don't you think you can do this in a normal way that wouldn't affect other people's feeling? hmmmmm please let make things right here just for the sake of the country and humanity.
I can say i used to be one of them but . . ,  .Now i renounce myself as a derailer or instigator!!!
cheesy grin

Story angry
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 4:31am On Feb 15, 2011
One of them . , . .Can't you change for good once in your life? angry
Re: Please Nairalanders! by MrCork17: 4:32am On Feb 15, 2011
D-sense:

One of them . ,   . .Can't you change for good once in your life? angry

beg me, wink
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 4:39am On Feb 15, 2011
:-x :-x :d
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Odunnu: 1:53pm On Feb 15, 2011
There's no much difference btw here and the real life atleast for me.
Ignoring offensive users and their threads,ignoring their posts on other threads is my own antidote
Re: Please Nairalanders! by Dsense(m): 1:58pm On Feb 15, 2011
^^^I trust you dear . . .That's why you deserve every respect here. wink
Re: Please Nairalanders! by koolchicco: 4:21pm On Feb 15, 2011
LWKMD @ Dsense's repentance. grin

NL's most competent railway worker. tongue
Re: Please Nairalanders! by MsPotato(f): 1:43am On Feb 16, 2011
I agree with this and infact I am one of them whgom is guilty of doing that as well. Guess at times we all get carried away. But yeah, I agree with you

(1) (2) (Reply)

The "Longer" You Look At This Picture, The "More" You See. / Drop Some Lines Of Poetry To Celebrate Our Beloved Akogun, Omo Ogun.... DAGRIN / 30 Giant Chinese Infrastructure Projects That Are Reshaping The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.