Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,427 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Nollywood Actress Doris Simeon Is Living Life On Her Terms By Bola Aduwo - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Doris Simeon Is Living Life On Her Terms By Bola Aduwo (499 Views)

Doris Simeon Looks Radiant In Pre-Birthday Shoot / Doris Simeon And Son, David Ademinokan Celebrate Her Birthday In The US / Doris Simeon reunites with her ex-husband, Daniel Ademinokan & their son (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Doris Simeon Is Living Life On Her Terms By Bola Aduwo by mamazita1(f): 4:57pm On Aug 13, 2020
I have always liked the actress Doris Simeon and admired how as one of the few Nollywood actresses, she could meander her way from Yoruba to English films effortlessly, by virtue of being fluent in both languages. I caught up with her recently and we had this interesting chat... See an except of it
NWA: You just finished shooting a film in Indiana, USA. Can you tell us a bit about it.?

DS: Yes. Sure. The film currently being shot is titled ‘ Entangled Web’. It’s directed by Bayo Alawiye and produced by Taiwo Amosa (Omo T) in Indianapolis.
NWA: Tell us about your affiliation with the African Filmmakers Forum (AFF) in the US?
DS: '...I was a bit disillusioned with what was happening with our entertainment associations back home, where we had no true representation with all that was going on. We did not really have structures and I felt sad that we call ourselves brands that people look up to and yet we had no true representation and we could not belong to bodies that really truly represented us. When Bayo mentioned setting up this association, about two years ago I applauded the idea because I felt it would be different from the norm....
To read the rest of the interview, click here https://nollywoodaccessmagazine.com/doris-simeon-living-life-on-her-terms/

(1) (Reply)

See What This Lady Said About Her Father!!! Because Of Femi Otedola / BBN: Reactions As Man Vote Laycon With Recharge Card Meant For Dorathy (video) / I'm Tired Of People Telling Me What To Do And Not To Do _ DJ Cuppy Cries Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.