Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,069 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

Need Advice on Bar And Wine Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need Advice on Bar And Wine Business (223 Views)

A Lagos Danfo Turned To Bar And Restaurant-photo / Do You Want To Start A WINE Business? Please Do Read Below!!! / Need Help On How To Write Proposal On Bar And Soft Drinks Depot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Need Advice on Bar And Wine Business by Mouthpis(m): 5:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Dear All.

I will try to be very brief.

I am a guy who have seen many years of frustration after school and several cases of job lose.

Though I am still working now, I decided to get a side business.

I just opened a Bar which I officially opened on the 27th of June, 2020.

I just want experienced hands in the house to give an insight on what and what to watch out for and do to ensure I don't get derailed along the line.

I came here because, like I said, I am currently working and don't really have all the time to be in the shop. I have to get someone to help out and goes there when I am not officially engaged.

Pls, I don't know how to get the mods to help push to the appropriate quarters for a wider audience.

I am here to learn, pls those that are experienced in this field of business should tell me how to go about it.

Many thanks in advance.

(1) (Reply)

I'm Offering To Build A Free Website For 5 Businesses / Best Free Passive Income Sites / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.