Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

I Want To Buy Blogs - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / I Want To Buy Blogs (224 Views)

SHOPPING/BUSINESS WEBSITE/BLOGS/LANDING PAGE WITH .com.ng/.com FOR SMALL MONEY / Professional Web Design Services - Ecommerce, Real Estate, Blogs Etc / Killer SEO Set Up For Blogs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Buy Blogs by MarcelChetanna: 5:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hello, I need quality blogs hosted on . My budget is between $1k to $2k. It must have the following qualities.

- 100 Pages OR 100 visits from Google monthly
- It must be not adult content
- You are the rightful owner.
Re: I Want To Buy Blogs by MarcelChetanna: 6:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
Send me an email to marcelchetanna@yandex.com
Re: I Want To Buy Blogs by WritingPRO(f): 6:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
MarcelChetanna:
Send me an email to marcelchetanna@yandex.com

Good one

Perhaps I will take time to have my team look into building blogs and Setting up and putting it up for sale. At the moment my team can curate 40,000 Words weekly and we can furnish you with c quality articles to help you get your blogs established in quick time. I like to offer professional affordable bulk writing services to you

I Will Write :

*** 210 ( 1000 ) words articles for you at just
100,000 Naira

*** 100 ( 1000 ) words articles for you at just 60,000 Naira

*** 50 ( 1000 ) words articles for you at just
34,000 Naira
Re: I Want To Buy Blogs by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
MarcelChetanna:
Hello, I need quality blogs hosted on . My budget is between $1k to $2k. It must have the following qualities.

- 100 Pages OR 100 visits from Google monthly
- It must be not adult content
- You are the rightful owner.
Check this blog [url]citytrends.com.ng[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Get A Blog. / Supercharge Your Business With Power Of Internet. Get Fully Functional Ecommerce / Website Design / Web App Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.