Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,947 members, 7,810,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki (706 Views)

Ize-Iyamu’s Family Backs Obaseki’s Re-election / Edo 2020: ‘no Sidon Look’, Backs Obaseki Re-election, Starts Branding Processes / Ganduje Backs Obaseki's Disqualification, Says APC Will Win Edo Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by EtinosaDLaw(m): 7:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
The Ogieneni of Uzairue, His Royal Highness, Alhaji Imonikhe Kadiri Omogbai IV, has invested Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki with the Onoshiorena of Uzairue (The One God has Crowned) chieftaincy title, in recognition of the role of God in the affairs of the governor.

Also installed was the Deputy Governor, Rt. Hon. Com. Philip Shaibu, who is now the Oshiozekhai (It is God that chooses) of Uzairue Clan in Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State.

The Clan consists of over twenty villages, namely; Jattu, Iyamho (Adams Oshiomhole’s village), Afowa, Elele, Iyamho, Ogbido, Uluoke, Ayaoghena and Ayua.

Others are; Iyuku, Imeke, Afashio, Iyora, Apana, Imonikhe, Yelwa, Ozor, Ikabigbo, Idatto, Ugbenor, Irekpai and Ayogwiri.

The event took place on Thursday during the governor’s visit to the traditional ruler at his palace, as part of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP)’s campaign rally in Edo North Senatorial District.

https://www.inform.ng/post/oshiomoles-traditional-ruler-throws-weight-behind-obaseki

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by Thelimitbreaker(m): 7:12pm On Aug 13, 2020
Naija.... grin

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by madamgrace: 7:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lovely... No to godfatherism Edo no be Lagos... Better with PDP

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by Cleanmindalways: 7:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oshiomole still want to be in power indirectly.

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by adenigga(m): 7:24pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oshiomole! In disarray!! Where is Lagos Ambode? Come and enroll in this jamb lesson class o.

Even if Obaseki lost @ the end, I will always respect his gut!!!

Oshiomole, Pelee!!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by PRYCE(m): 7:29pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oshiomh-OLE left all alone in the cold. �

Political structure crumbling from its roots.

OBASEKI WE KNOW

TILL 2024

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by Derailer(m): 7:40pm On Aug 13, 2020
At the end of the day, OshiomhOLE and his merry band will have nothing and no one to hang on to but straws.

The People shall be heard come election day and that's Gov. GODWIN OBASEKI.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by EtinosaDLaw(m): 8:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lalasticlala come and see American wonder grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Oshiomole don fail
No room for 3rd term

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by Funkebi: 8:11pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol! Ize iyamu who is only a pawn in Oshiomohle's game of greed will be the biggest looser at the end of the day. I really pity him, Edo people will wash and dry him and his godfather on election day grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by RingRoadMafia: 8:17pm On Aug 13, 2020
I said it today that Edo is not Lagos. When I see all these yeye Lagos-Ibadan expressway paid writers on NL yarning dust about Edo, I go just dey laugh because they don't know Edo people at all. We don't do godfatherism here. Edo people will cut your wings! Obaseki will complete his 2nd term whether their lord at Bourdilon likes it or not. Edo no be Lagos!!
Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by IgbalodeRaymond: 8:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
lalasticlala
Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by favor914: 8:26pm On Aug 13, 2020
RingRoadMafia:
I said it today that Edo is not Lagos. When I see all these yeye Lagos-Ibadan expressway paid writers on NL yarning dust about Edo, I go just dey laugh because they don't know Edo people at all. We don't do godfatherism here. Edo people will cut your wings! Obaseki will complete his 2nd term whether their lord at Bourdilon likes it or not. Edo no be Lagos!!

The Ogieneni of Uzairue, His Royal Highness, Alhaji Imonikhe Kadiri Omogbai IV, has invested Edo State Governor, Mr. Godwin Obaseki with the Onoshiorena of Uzairue (The One God has Crowned) chieftaincy title, in recognition of the role of God in the affairs of the governor.

Also installed was the Deputy Governor, Rt. Hon. Com. Philip Shaibu, who is now the Oshiozekhai (It is God that chooses) of Uzairue Clan in Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo State.

I GUESS WE CAN CALL ZEUS OSHIOMHOLE A POLITICAL GOD? BECAUSE I KNOW THOSE CLOWNS WERE SINGLE HANDEDLY CHOSEN BY OSHOBABA.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by favor914: 8:30pm On Aug 13, 2020
Abouwaza:
Oshiomole don fail
No room for 3rd term
If you have a voter’s card I will agree with you?, because 1 Oshiomhole vote, is equal to one thousand Edo votes, INEC knows the formula.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by favor914: 8:34pm On Aug 13, 2020
RingRoadMafia:
Because of 2 million Naira egunje for Chieftaincy title, why did they not give him the title last year? Of course Edo is not Lagos, anywhere like bourdillon Road Ikoyi in Edo State? “Eko Oni Baje”
Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by RingRoadMafia: 8:41pm On Aug 13, 2020
favor914:
Because of 2 million Naira egunje for Chieftaincy title, why did they not give him the title last year? Of course Edo is not Lagos, anywhere like bourdillon Road Ikoyi in Edo State? “Eko Oni Baje”

Lagos-Ibadan expressway paid writers don show. Like you don't know that Oshiomohle can double that amount inorder to thwart the installation of Obaseki. If na by moni, they won't even crown Obaseki in the first place because Obaseki is not giving anyone a dime. We are not like you who sell your conscience for #100 bread. cheesy
Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by RingRoadMafia: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
favor914:

I GUESS WE CAN CALL ZEUS OSHIOMHOLE A POLITICAL GOD? BECAUSE I KNOW THOSE CLOWNS WERE SINGLE HANDEDLY CHOSEN BY OSHOBABA.

Thank you for reiterating the fact that Obaseki has been crowned winner of the 2020 election. If Oshiomohle is your god, he is certainly not the God of Edo people. We serve and believe in the most-high GOD!

You can go and serve Tinubu and Oshiomohle.
Re: Oshiomhole’s Traditional Ruler Backs Obaseki by RingRoadMafia: 8:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
IgbalodeRaymond:
lalasticlala

But where is Lalasticlala seff?

(1) (Reply)

Breaking New: APC Agent Refuses To Sign Election Result Sheet / Racist White Girl Throws Her Scared Puppy On A Black Guy / Adamu Garba Accuses Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey And Feminists Of Funding LGBTQ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.