Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

Bode George Blast Fayose Over Comment On Edo Election - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Bode George Blast Fayose Over Comment On Edo Election (183 Views)

Bode Agusto Is Dead / Earn $750 Monthly To Post, Like And Comment On Post / Bode Akindele Dies At 88 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Bode George Blast Fayose Over Comment On Edo Election by UAE123(m): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
FORMER Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Olabode George, has blasted former governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, for saying that Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State will lose the forthcoming governorship election.
Fayose, in an interview on Plustv Africa, had said that despite being a PDP member, he will not support Governor Obaseki’s re-election bid.
However, faulting Fayose’s statement, Chief George said the former Ekiti State governor was on his own.
George said: “I find it completely unacceptable. How can a committed member who has benefited immensely from the party pitch his tenth against our own candidate in Edo State?
“I am countering such remarks by telling the people of Edo State that we, members of the PDP in the South-West, that we are in support of Obaseki. We pray for him and we will work and support him to win the election.
“PDP in the South-West and I dissociate ourselves from Fayose’s statement. He is on his own because we do not know where that is coming from.”
Re: Bode George Blast Fayose Over Comment On Edo Election by BhoomiMivics: 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lets have a peaceful election. No bloodshed! Say No to violence!

(1) (Reply)

Advance Featured AEPS Service Portal With High Commission / Honour And Wealth / Poor Earning Employees, There Is Good News For You!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.