Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

‘barca Still World Beaters And Not Scared Of Assured Bayern' - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘barca Still World Beaters And Not Scared Of Assured Bayern' (411 Views)

Why Barca Still Owes Lionel Messi -joan Laporta / Jordan To Ronaldo: Premier League Defenders Won’t Be Scared Of You / Paying €150m For Dembele Proves Desperate Barca Still Counting Lost Of Neymar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

‘barca Still World Beaters And Not Scared Of Assured Bayern' by omolaragbera(f): 7:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Barcelona remain the best team in the world on their day and will overcome Bayern Munich in Friday's...https://liberiabet.com/2020/08/13/barca-still-world-beaters-and-not-scared-of-assured-bayern/

Re: ‘barca Still World Beaters And Not Scared Of Assured Bayern' by PlayerMeji: 12:09am On Aug 14, 2020
To man it is impossible but to God all things are possible...
Re: ‘barca Still World Beaters And Not Scared Of Assured Bayern' by ojaysam25(m): 7:35am On Aug 14, 2020
Since champions league resume all the games as ended in ...
Bayern 3-1 Barca...
Re: ‘barca Still World Beaters And Not Scared Of Assured Bayern' by jaybliss1410(m): 7:57am On Aug 14, 2020
I as a pesin, I can never bet against Barca wen playing any team in this world except playing against my team (Chelsea) cos their is a kind of frustration from Chelsea to Barca certainly not bayern. Barca is a team to be scared of cos they looks more than a hill either with form or no form.

EHAT DO I NO SEF?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Sure Bet9ja Booking Code For Today 16th August 2020 / Man United Transfer Target Spotted On Plane Amid Transfer Rumor / Liverpool Begin Pre-season With Resounding Win Over Stuttgart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.