Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,832 members, 7,820,915 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Dj Limo My Producer Made Me A Sex Therapist. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Limo My Producer Made Me A Sex Therapist. (406 Views)

You bought yourself car, not fans - Sex therapist, Jaruma shade Bambam / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) / Weflo, Artiste Causes Stir At City People Awards With His Limo & Bodyguards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dj Limo My Producer Made Me A Sex Therapist. by Feneconnect(f): 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
I walked into the studio one fateful Wednesday to anchor my Pidgin show Torifortown with Tushbee.

Tori4town was my first sole show in the big city of Lagos on Happenings radio and I was still on Joli Joli Avenue on Eko FM the official radio of Lagos State.
On that Wednesday, DJ Limo called me , "Tushbee" I want you to talk about Sex on radio. I smiled, and I said ok. Before I even asked why? So, when I did ask, Limo said, you will do great and it will suite a part of your personality.
And here I am , feeding some people's sexual adventurous nature, knowledge, fantasy, problems and friendly discussions on sex both married and singles on different topics , I have used my sex show to help a lot of people spice up their sexual lives gracefully.

Truthfully, no one teaches anyone how to have intercourse, and Truthfully, sex is way above intercourse .
The show helps to create sexual creativity, adventure, exploration, experience, satisfaction, rewards, bonds, spirituality, mental state, sexual balance, resonance, angles, and benefits in our relationships. I am glad, I did agree to take up the task.

I see myself getting in tune with the universe sexually on a daily basis and it has opened my mind in a way, that I can't express. Sometimes, I am presented with cases that I don't even know how and where to start tackling, and sometimes, you just want to use the hypnosis method, but finally, I will sought after the universe for wisdom .

I try as much as possible to be factual, truthful and share some real life experiences in my sessions with my clients.

Multi award winning broadcaster, acquired the title Her Sexecellence because of her style of talking sex and handling matters..

Re: Dj Limo My Producer Made Me A Sex Therapist. by Vyzz: 8:14pm On Aug 13, 2020
Her sexcellence?

(1) (Reply)

Ozo Squeezes Nengi Oranges Under The... / Davido Vs Burna Boy Beef: How It All Began, What Happened? / #bbnaija: “it’s Been Difficult Without Erica Here” – Kiddway Laments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.