Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,051 members, 7,863,734 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 02:45 AM

Bode George Blasts Fayose Over Remarks On Obaseki - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Blasts Fayose Over Remarks On Obaseki (442 Views)

Criminal Charges Against Bishop Ogunyemi Over Remarks Against El-Rufai / Deji Adeyanju Blames PDP And Fayose Over The Loss Of Ekiti Election / John Bray Visits Fayose Over Ekiti Election (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bode George Blasts Fayose Over Remarks On Obaseki by Nobody: 8:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
FORMER Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Olabode George, has blasted former governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, for saying that Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State will lose the forthcoming governorship election. Fayose, in an interview on Plustv Africa, had said that despite being a PDP member, he will not support Governor Obaseki’s re-election bid.

However, faulting Fayose’s statement, Chief George said the former Ekiti State governor was on his own.

George said: “I find it completely unacceptable. How can a committed member who has benefited immensely from the party pitch his tenth against our own candidate in Edo State? “I am countering such remarks by telling the people of Edo State that we, members of the PDP in the South-West, that we are in support of Obaseki. We pray for him and we will work and support him to win the election. “PDP in the South-West and I dissociate ourselves from Fayose’s statement. He is on his own because we do not know where that is coming from.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/bode-george-blasts-fayose-over-remarks-on-obaseki/
Re: Bode George Blasts Fayose Over Remarks On Obaseki by Dreal1247: 8:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
Politics is all about personal interests while deceiving others. Believe politicians at your own peril.

1 Like

Re: Bode George Blasts Fayose Over Remarks On Obaseki by Paramount01(m): 10:02pm On Aug 13, 2020
He. Don talk ham
Re: Bode George Blasts Fayose Over Remarks On Obaseki by wwwihy: 10:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
myboy2111:
FORMER Deputy National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Olabode George, has blasted former governor of Ekiti State, Mr. Ayodele Fayose, for saying that Governor Godwin Obaseki of Edo State will lose the forthcoming governorship election. Fayose, in an interview on Plustv Africa, had said that despite being a PDP member, he will not support Governor Obaseki’s re-election bid.

However, faulting Fayose’s statement, Chief George said the former Ekiti State governor was on his own.

George said: “I find it completely unacceptable. How can a committed member who has benefited immensely from the party pitch his tenth against our own candidate in Edo State? “I am countering such remarks by telling the people of Edo State that we, members of the PDP in the South-West, that we are in support of Obaseki. We pray for him and we will work and support him to win the election. “PDP in the South-West and I dissociate ourselves from Fayose’s statement. He is on his own because we do not know where that is coming from.”

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/08/bode-george-blasts-fayose-over-remarks-on-obaseki/
Re: Bode George Blasts Fayose Over Remarks On Obaseki by Trimque2k1(m): 10:16pm On Aug 13, 2020
myboy2111:

Nigeria political leaders are all mad...

(1) (Reply)

Evidence That El Rufai Has Been Disrespecting Lawyers & The Judiciary For Years / Why The Hate On Osinbajo / Who Treats Who Better? (Muslim V. Christian)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.