Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,936 members, 7,810,602 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) (873 Views)

Brazilian President eats Pizza on street of New Your for being unvaccinated / President Mnangagwa Fires Joram Gumbo Over Power Outage For 8 Hrs Per Day / Donald Trump Bombarded With Insults By Twitter Followers (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 8:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12124714_0_jpeg37d473e6ddd9a12d2adf7c748e2ee2ef

A 500lb OnlyFans influencer who found a lucrative niche within the fat fetish community has revealed he has to eat around 10,000 calories a day to maintain his 'ball gut' and keep his followers entertained.

Bryan, who goes by the name Gainer Bull, began gaining weight more than 20 years ago and started 'bulking up' his stomach.

The 44-year-old, from Palm Beach, Florida, explained his weight gain turned sexual as a teenager as he began to realize being bigger added to his arousal.

Speaking to Metro, he said his 'loading sessions', which he shares with his followers, involve him eating four times the standard amount of calories for an adult male and come at great expense.

In order to maintain his bulking, he decided to create an OnlyFans account in order to make money from doing what he loves.

On a typical day, he will eat 10,000 calories or more but says weight gain does not come easily to him.

He often has followers encouraging him to eat more to see how much weight he can add on.

He said: 'It’s been years of escalating my intake and binging to increase my capacity but these days just the regular eating keeps me going though sometimes an encourager or two like to really push me to go much farther.’

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12124715_2_jpegea571676ce9b75b0730a5d56350ae93e

The 500lb erotic weight gainer has posted on his OnlyFans account more than 1,000 times and subscribers pay $20 a month for his content.

He also has a significant following on Instragram, where he shares regular updates on the progress of his ever-growing stomach to more than 7,700 followers.

In order to feel full, Bryan has to eat three large combo meals and at least three sides.

And its not just his diet that is affected, Gainer Bull also struggles to find clothes which perfectly fit his arms and his large stomach - having outgrown size 3XL.

But Bryan is also aware of the health problems associated with extreme weight gain and tries to eat a balanced diet of junk food and fruit and vegetables.

He said: 'It’s a challenge but it’s important to understand the risks involved with becoming such an extreme level of huge.’
Source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-8622723/Fat-fetish-OnlyFans-influencer-eats-10-000-calories-day-followers-entertained.html

Re: Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) by JohnGainsville(m): 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Continue Las Las we go read another story say your stomach don bust
Re: Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) by Donotread: 9:06pm On Aug 13, 2020
Bloody hell
Re: Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) by judgementyard(m): 9:20pm On Aug 13, 2020
na here I go still dey type RIP Wishing him all the best
Re: Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) by internationalman(m): 10:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
I bet my own slenderness is follow come..

Those calories wouldn't add anything to my weight if I was the one eating them..

I'd like to add just a little weight, anyone who has an idea of what I should take should tell me.
Re: Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) by Nbotee(m): 11:28pm On Aug 13, 2020
Erotic weight gainer ?? Sexual? Jus wen I thought I had read it all
Re: Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) by iamyemiakins(m): 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
He needs to calm down to slim down. Diabetes and HBP no be joke!

Re: Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 12:30am On Aug 14, 2020
Pregnant man angry
Re: Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) by feedthenation(m): 12:49am On Aug 14, 2020
The man is playing with his heart
Re: Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) by SonofLincoln: 1:55am On Aug 14, 2020
Heart attack clicking. Such a shame try to commit Harakiri.
Re: Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) by illicit(m): 4:08am On Aug 14, 2020
This one no get sense
Re: Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) by Unnerve: 11:34am On Aug 14, 2020
Every organ in his body is working extra-hard just to keep up with all that weight.

But I won't judge him though - something must kill a man and no one will live forever.

Perhaps he has made peace with the idea that he can drop dead at any time and just wants to have the most fun before that day eventually comes.

1 Like

Re: Erotic Weight Gainer Eats 10,000 Calories Per Day To Entertain Followers (Pics) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

CNN Admit To Spreading Fake News In Russia / NATO Is Avoiding War With Russia For Your Sake / Russia And India No Longer Need US Dollar – BRICS President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.