Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

If You See Any Fulani Terrorist, Kill Him – Northern Prophet (video) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You See Any Fulani Terrorist, Kill Him – Northern Prophet (video) (441 Views)

Pope Francis Laments Terrorist Attack On St Francis Xavier Church, Owo, Nigeria / Prophet Bomadi: Pray For Goodluck Jonathan, They Will Send Assassins To Kill Him / Father Mbaka Denies Accusing Church & Politicians Of Trying To Kill Him (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You See Any Fulani Terrorist, Kill Him – Northern Prophet (video) by odinceblog(m): 10:21pm On Aug 13, 2020
Following the Incessant killings in Nigeria by Fulani Terrorists, Nigeria Prophet Isa El-Buba Sadiq has urged Nigerians to defend themselves against any Fulani Militia or Herdsmen.

In a video monitored by Odince News, the Northern Prophet said since the Government is not doing anything to end the killings, Nigerians should kill any Fulani Herdsmen or Terrorist who comes to kill them, adding that it is better to face the Law than to die in the hands of the Terrorists.

He said: “The question i want to ask, Has the Nigerian constitution denied any Nigerian of self defense?

The fiery Prophet added that if the Nigerian the constitution of Nigeria has given you the power as a citizen to defend your selves when the aggressors comes to you, then you should do it.

“If the constitution of Nigeria has given you the power to defend yourself, what stops you from defending yourself? Because if you don’t defend yourself, you will still be killed, it is better for you to defend yourself and die for the cause of defense.

“This evil Fulani Terrorists, killing people in Zamfara, in Kastina; somebody sent me a text from kastina and said pray for us, they are slaughtering us like goats.”

“The President cannot do it, His strength has been shown through the years of his service, If a man has failed in leadership, you are having a child leadership there, Not a matured leader”

He added that the Nigeria security Operatives cannot defend you that President Buhari has failed in Leadership.

“The Police cannot, The soldiers cannot, that is why the Governor of Borno said, if you will not do it, i will mobilize ourselves to go and do it.”

“Let me say it, the same way the Igbos fought by improvising their weapon, it is time for Nigerians to improvise different weapons, kill them, the Bible says he that kills by the sword shall die by the sword”

“This people have vowed that they wants to kill you, Pick up your weapons and fight them”

“Nigerians, you can’t sit down and be behaving as if nothing is going on, If you don’t quench the fire in your neighbors house, that fire is going to come to your own house, Let’s wake up and stop this evil, God is on our side.”

“Remember, God will only work when we start the work, fight to protect yourself, Life is sacred in the site of God and No man has the Right to enter into your house, to slaughter your father, slaughter your mother, Slaughter your wife and then we have 100 youths, if it is Improvised Bomb, do it with Kerosene, kill the Enemy, it is not a crime.

Finally, He said, ‘God bless Nigeria, God will continue to protect Nigerians, In Jesus Name!’

WATCH VIDEO: https://odincenews.com/2020/08/if-you-see-any-fulani-terrorist-kill-him-northern-prophet-video.html

Re: If You See Any Fulani Terrorist, Kill Him – Northern Prophet (video) by PlayerMeji: 11:39pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hate speech allegations loading.....
I wished more northerners can be vocal against the government too
Re: If You See Any Fulani Terrorist, Kill Him – Northern Prophet (video) by Nobody: 11:51pm On Aug 13, 2020
PlayerMeji:
Hate speech allegations loading.....

I wished more northerners can be vocal against the government too

There's something I wanna understand...

I remember we protested against the hate speech bill. When was it passed and assented to without our knowledge that they are already increasing the fine stipulated therein and using it to punish offenders?
Re: If You See Any Fulani Terrorist, Kill Him – Northern Prophet (video) by Arrewa: 11:58pm On Aug 13, 2020
I support you...

If you see a terrorist that is Fulani kill him not just fulani every terrorist that is bent on killing innocent people deserve to die.

But don't go about killing innocent herdersmen in the name of killing fulani terrorists reprisal might follow... And peace will never be achieved.
Re: If You See Any Fulani Terrorist, Kill Him – Northern Prophet (video) by Ibegtodiffer: 12:36am On Aug 14, 2020
Prophet El-buba Sadiq was a Muslim. The John the Baptist kind of Christian. He says it the way it is. Na DSS customer. Defend yourself isn't hate speech. Failed leadership can't be termed hate speech either. Though this is Naija.
Re: If You See Any Fulani Terrorist, Kill Him – Northern Prophet (video) by PlayerMeji: 12:41am On Aug 14, 2020
Just before the show BIG BROTHER began... They knew Nigerian youth would not care as long as there was such distractions..

Awol1:

There's something I wanna understand...

I remember we protested against the hate speech bill. When was it passed and assented to without our knowledge that they are already increasing the fine stipulated therein and using it to punish offenders?

(1) (Reply)

How SARS Operatives Arrested My Wife For Flimsy Reasons — Pastor Poju Oyemade / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reveals Shocking Prophecy For The Year 2021 / David Jeremiah Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.