Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,149 members, 7,807,482 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:03 PM

Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/growth/hope/lessons - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/growth/hope/lessons (189 Views)

Billionaire Mindset: The Man With Seven Thousand Private Cars / Self Help & Motivational Ebook Pack - 100 Ebooks With Resale Rights / Personal Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/growth/hope/lessons by Fonpeter: 11:44pm On Aug 13, 2020
So I’ve been looking for a forum like this and I think it’s sad there isn’t one.

Please a forum should be created for Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/Growth/Hope/Lessons.

These are things that would help us on here, that is my niche and I can’t find any forum that I belong to.

Please Nairaland, do something

Meanwhile, I guess we could use this topic here to share such content and discussions.

You’re welcome ❤️
Re: Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/growth/hope/lessons by Fonpeter: 11:45pm On Aug 13, 2020
Lol, I don’t know how to create a new post after that one

Any help?
Re: Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/growth/hope/lessons by Fonpeter: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
Okay I think this is how to reply. lol
Re: Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/growth/hope/lessons by Fonpeter: 11:48pm On Aug 13, 2020
So

Let’s talk about empowerment and value through social tribes

Social Tribes can make life considerably better and make you live an elevated, more fulfilling life.

Watch this video.

Why You Should have Social Tribes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=94nq90a7nKs
Re: Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/growth/hope/lessons by Rawhumper(m): 1:05pm On Aug 15, 2020
[
Yeah i have been trying to create posts that touch on those spheres of life but am still trying to learn how to create a new posts so one can educate him or herself.

Nairaland is a wonderful platform for the Good, the bad and the ugly.

quote author=Fonpeter post=92793038]So I’ve been looking for a forum like this and I think it’s sad there isn’t one.

Please a forum should be created for Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/Growth/Hope/Lessons.

These are things that would help us on here, that is my niche and I can’t find any forum that I belong to.

Please Nairaland, do something

Meanwhile, I guess we could use this topic here to share such content and discussions.

You’re welcome ❤️[/quote]
Re: Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/growth/hope/lessons by Fonpeter: 9:12pm On Aug 17, 2020
Great. We can all use this one.
I hope that in time, such forum will be created
Re: Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/growth/hope/lessons by Fonpeter: 9:14pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yeah, we can all use this one
At least we have started the awareness
Hopefully in time Nairaland will create one

quote author=Rawhumper post=92845812][
Yeah i have been trying to create posts that touch on those spheres of life but am still trying to learn how to create a new posts so one can educate him or herself.

Nairaland is a wonderful platform for the Good, the bad and the us on here, that is my niche and I can’t find any forum that I belong to.
Re: Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/growth/hope/lessons by Fonpeter: 9:16pm On Aug 17, 2020
What kind of words do you use on yourself
What words do you use on others
How deep and far does the power of words reach?? Are you still not sure of that?

Make or Break
Save or Ruin

Watch this video. While you’re at it, if you want to see more content like that, subscribe and take a tour of self help inspirational videos that teach you so much

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gnKa_K_C1ck
Re: Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/growth/hope/lessons by Fonpeter: 11:03am On Aug 27, 2020
Credibility is an subject not often talked about or improved.

Credibility is a statement on your honor, dependability and responsibility, here are a few ways you can become credible or increase your credibility.

Watch this video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-cri345M0uM
Re: Personal Development/ Self Help/ Mindset Shift/growth/hope/lessons by Fonpeter: 10:08pm On Sep 07, 2020
2 Things to know about Value

Do you bring value to the lives of people you know?
Are you getting value?
How much value surrounds you?
How do you get and add value?
From where do you get and add value?
Watch this video.

All these questions can be answered when you understand a few things about value and how it works

**WATCH THIS VIDEO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3GsUmAiRiE

(1) (Reply)

World Entrepreneurs’ Day 2020 In Akwa Ibom: ...... / Let Me Model For Your Brand And Promote Your Businesses / #bbnaijalockdown2020: Laycon Made A Grammatical Blunder, See What He Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.