Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,074 members, 7,957,000 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:30 AM

If You Are Reading This Thread And You Are One Of The Good Writers,congrats! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / If You Are Reading This Thread And You Are One Of The Good Writers,congrats! (267 Views)

Are There No Good Writers On Nairaland? / Please, Where Can I Get Good Writers To Hire? / In Need Of Good Writers In The Health And Cryptocurrency Niches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You Are Reading This Thread And You Are One Of The Good Writers,congrats! by BRAINEE123: 3:02am On Aug 14, 2020
I love story writers so much. They add meaning to the world we live. But barely can we see them making more income from that ability of theirs. If you are reading this thread and you are one of the good writers who are yet to expand their awareness and make money, kindly do the following:

Get a blog and sign up for a Google Adsense. A google adsense will enable your blog to feature ads by google and you will get paid in dollars per click. The fact that you can write good articles is a better advantage. Many bloggers who are making cool cash are not even as prolific and creative as majority of you who have not taken advantage of the online environment. If this information is for you, please do the needful and see the difference by yourself.

I develop and design quality blog sites with simple to use dashboard. A blog site costs #10000.00. But because I want you to make that move of faith,Pay after i am done designing and hosting your blog. All you need to do is to show interest by supplying information required to get the Blog done. For further details, please visit https://xfreeblogs..com.

Once you are my client, you will be part of our google classroom for weekly training on how to navigate the dashboard and get your blog a befitting interface as you wish. You will remain in the classroom until you feel you have learnt it all. No one will remove you without your demand to be removed. If you manage your dashboard all by yourself, you will save cost of running the blog. I have a reason for saying this.

Please take advantage of this information if it is for you and you value it. Thanks and God bless you for reading.

(1) (Reply)

Need An Affordable Article Writer For Your Blog? / SYNW Launches Campaign Against Rape, Inaugurates Steering Committee / Your Dream Has Come True Atlast!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.