Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,089 members, 7,953,318 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:05 PM

Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy (523 Views)

Wizkid First Baby Mama, Shola Hype Is Album Like No Man's Business (video) / "This Is The Album Of The Year" – Diddy Endorses Burna Boy’s Twice As Tall Album / Bolanle Ninalowo: I Have Been Aroused Twice On Movie Set (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by RandomAfrican1: 6:38am On Aug 14, 2020

Legendary American rapper and producer, Sean ‘Diddy’ Combs has stated categorically that Burna Boy’s ‘Twice as Tall’ album for him is the album of the year. He stated this in a Facebook post this morning to promote the upcoming album which he executive produced.

In the post which is accompanied by a promo video, Diddy said that;

ATTENTION EVERYONE! Tonight at 7pm EST, one of the GREATEST albums I’ve ever been involved with comes out. ⁣

I’ve had the blessing to work with a lot of legends on a lot LEGENDARY ALBUMS…. and now BURNA BOY is one of them!!! #TWICEASTALL is one of the GREATEST PROJECTS I’ve had the privilege to work on. ⁣

Congratulations to my brother Burna Boy on creating this CLASSIC ALBUM. And thank you for allowing me to work with you on this MASTER PIECE!⁣

TWICE AS TALL is unapologetic, bold, beautiful and BLACK! A certified CLASSIC ALBUM. I NEED YOU ALL to listen and really enjoy this body of work. ⁣

#DiddyCertified ALBUM OF THE YEAR!⁣

The promo video features the likes of Snoop Dog, super producer Timbaland and others.

See the promo video here; https://africaatrandom.com/burna-boys-twice-as-tall-is-album-of-the-year-diddy/
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by Cruseder(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2020
ODOGWU
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by lymelyte(m): 6:40am On Aug 14, 2020
My favorite songs in the album are 23 and bank in it smiley
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by Nobody: 6:41am On Aug 14, 2020
The guy is pure talent.
Wait ooo that guy dressing is just unique to me

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by thesicilian: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2020
Nice to be appreciated by the best of the best.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by gasparpisciotta: 6:44am On Aug 14, 2020
Oluwaburna is talented, I like his style of music

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by Nbotee(m): 6:51am On Aug 14, 2020
And wen album comot now na d usual... Anyways big ups to Burna for getting Diddy's attention
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by illicit(m): 6:52am On Aug 14, 2020
He is got styles

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by lymelyte(m): 6:55am On Aug 14, 2020
Well said.. He is talented and has so much content unlike like the rest in Nigeria industry.. Unarguably the best artist in Nigeria.. #fact..
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by Vyzz: 7:17am On Aug 14, 2020
That's how we do it...

Now a lot of niggas offshore will know burnaboy all because of Diddy....

Brotherhood

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by Ugaboy: 7:19am On Aug 14, 2020
King GIANT OF AFRICA, Oluwa Burnay to davido, wiskid etc and to the world

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by exquisitehair(f): 7:20am On Aug 14, 2020
Yes indeed. Burna is one of the few Nigerian musician in the industry.
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by Peace081: 7:24am On Aug 14, 2020
Who else notice that he looks like a monkey in the second picture
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by lymelyte(m): 7:25am On Aug 14, 2020
exquisitehair:
Yes indeed. Burna is one of the few Nigerian musician in the industry.
true talk. His style is unique, good content..
Re: Burna Boy’s ‘twice As Tall’ Is Album Of The Year – Diddy by Odion2016(m): 7:29am On Aug 14, 2020
I just dont care if burna boy is proud or anything...just be fucking good at what you do..#burna is great#..
Gbedu wey dey enter person soul like maad..

(1) (Reply)

Every Woman Is A Prostitute – Actress Salma / "Friends Don’t Shower Together" - Kiddwaya Talks To Ozo Regarding Nengi / Things You Don’t Know About Nigerian Singer, Chike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.