Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,735 members, 7,824,083 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF (22045 Views)

Boko Haram ‘Governor’, ‘Three-Star Commander’ Surrender / Fayose Writes Tinubu Over APC Primaries;tells Ex-governor"don’t Walk Into Danger / Bokom Haram: Governor Zulum Shielded From Gunshots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by youngdabold19: 9:32am On Aug 14, 2020
If the governor is arrested,he will be pardoned,rehabilitated and released as a repentant boko haram member..Nigeria matter tire me
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by Ogbeniomo: 9:45am On Aug 14, 2020
l wonder why Nigerians are very eager to hear that one of nothern governor is involved in bokoharam saga, for me if dig deep it wouldn't be Only one governor,infact that governor, or governors might be an errand boy (s) to the main Oga on top, who claim to protect lives and properties, watch and see how they will end this matter without any meaningful progress from this man of GOD revelation.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by Absongz(m): 9:45am On Aug 14, 2020
Did he actually debunk the claims?
Minjim:
That dude that has been singing another song, claiming he was quoted out of context.
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by NaMeAboki: 9:46am On Aug 14, 2020
I agree, it is a weighty allegation which should not be swept under the carpet.

Mailafia must substantiate his allegation by naming the alleged governor; otherwise he should be prosecuted for peddling Fake News with a view to inciting public unrest and disharmony.

It is becoming evident that the story was baseless (a political propaganda); unable to prove his claim, Mailafia has apologised and already telling a different story that he got his information from traders he interacted with - can you imagine?
https://www.pressreader.com/nigeria/daily-trust/20200814/281505048577603
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by Ghostmode2two(m): 9:52am On Aug 14, 2020
It has been swept under the carpet already
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by topmag2019: 9:57am On Aug 14, 2020
Leak Video: Buhari Govt Has A Hand In The Killings In Southern Kaduna - Dr. Obadiah

WATCH LEAK VIDEO BELOW;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ih7j-FwrmJs

Hi Guys, Thanks For Watching.
PLEASE, Kindly Click On The link below To SUBSCRIBE. It's Free. �

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC-XshXEx5sVn2u-HFKx_nHA?sub_confirmation=1
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by Angrymode: 10:01am On Aug 14, 2020
When the military openly said they know the sponsors of the boko boys, who pressured them to mention names undecided

All these stupid groups and individuals now coming out to put pressure on Malaifa should go and die with their stinking hypocrisy.
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by Taiwojon(m): 10:02am On Aug 14, 2020
what!!!!!!!

Boko Haram governor?
so Boko Haram has governor, buhari why? anyway when the time appointed cometh

Boko Haram will be things of a past.

Jesus loves you
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by luluman: 10:08am On Aug 14, 2020
Racoon:
The ACF, northern governors/elites/leaders and masses all know the BH terrorists in and out of government.The people granting them amnesty are their biggest fans to start with.
The amnesty thing shouldn't even be an option. I will one feel seeing one of those that killed his family members moving freely?
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by Ten06(m): 10:12am On Aug 14, 2020
It's not enough to tell the man to name the governor. What is the role of the DSS, they should investigate the information and come up with their own conclusions
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by OMONGBALI: 10:28am On Aug 14, 2020
Esseite:
It's quite amazing how over 600 pardoned bokoharam terrorist dont have a clue on the leaders of the group?...

Does that even make sense?

Wisdom, don't leave me
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by fashrola(m): 10:54am On Aug 14, 2020
vineyardfarms:
Dss will not investigate this alligations, because heads will rolls and dss will be exposed

The DSS knows..... They have intels and apparatus on leading the arrest... But the Some people are wielding super powers in the government to gag the top officials as far as hard currencies are passed around for the boys

Without War.... There's no profit!!! That's how the government makes money

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by Funkebi: 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2020
fdigital:
I beg you in the name of God do not ignore, i am for real. i need your help to feed, my little kids is gething thinner everyday I am just frustrated right now. I am on my knees begging it has not been easy job hunting after the downsizing of workers where i use to work. Please help me. God bless you as you reach out. 08 07 3 4 826 A cess bnk. may the Almighty God shield and bless you abundantly.. amen

Chronic scammer, you will meet your Waterloo the day your account number will be flagged. Watch and see

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by bobolaga: 1:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
The northerner pretended as if they are not among who sponsor BOKO HARAM,we did not need magicians to tell us who is behind Both bandit,fulanis and Boko haram,before any hooligans can be able to be killings and destroyed Norther part of Nigeria,three things involved No 1 is financial,logistic and information's support from the big guys from the region,if you want all this to stop,no need to position military men around there,just requested for all rich men children that are schooling in UK,USA and the rest of western nation to come back home and started school here in Nigeria,you will see that no kidnappers,bandit and boko haram will by any miss near there.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by freeborn02: 1:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
post=92798868:

[/b]

It is good to see you calling yourself a hypocrite, swine, enemy of Nigeria and bastard.
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by Godsonkemz(m): 1:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bar1941:
Even a day old baby knows some governors, ex governors, some members of Nigerian army and elites in the north benefit from Bokoharam killings, allow the civilian JTF with the Chadian force to fight this menace and after six month if they continue to exist I will stay away from sex for six months.

So you cannot stay away from sex for six without a price.
Well, you made a good point. Those who are gaining from the insurgency may have hand in it. I reserve my comment else they may call it hate speech.
Truth becomes a hate speech where lies and deceit prevail
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by Masterkernel1: 2:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
espn:
Tell them...Nigerians needs to rise up and ask the FG to investigate this allegation.

You must have read Russian news.
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by vineyardfarms: 2:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
fashrola:

The DSS knows..... They have intels and apparatus on leading the arrest... But the Some people are wielding super powers in the government to gag the top officials as far as hard currencies are passed around for the boys
Without War.... There's no profit!!! That's how the government makes money
0 They will have no peace, and they will be exposed and disgrace
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by earnit3: 3:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
oh
Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by HandsomeBlack: 11:52pm On Aug 14, 2020
Chiedu4Trump:
Everything the Guy said is true

Hell-Rufai is the one directing Boko Haram

If that is the case both Elrufai and Buratai should be sued at ICC for genocide.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Governor: Don’t Sweep Mailafia’s Allegations Under The Carpet - ACF by charmingfrank(m): 6:40am On Aug 15, 2020
It was one serving president that said this. "Any security issues that last more than a year know that the government hand is in it" I might not have quote it the same way the person has.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iskilu Wakili: Detained OPC Operatives Released / I Will Never Contest Elections Again - Buhari / Buhari's Candidates Will Slug It Out: Fayemi Rejects Consensus Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.