Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,193 members, 7,839,061 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today (31385 Views)

Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 48th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by ajl: 3:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
IamaNigerianGuy:
JayJay's true age cannot be 47 but happy birthday to him anyway.

Not all players lie about their age. Read my comment just above.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by seunayantokun(m): 3:19pm On Aug 14, 2020
47 or 57?
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by euniquea(f): 3:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
My favorite footballer... Hbd to him
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Iceyjayz: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
Legend!
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 4:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
thaoriginator:
Oya leave it alone cry
No vex na
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 5:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
lekki1444:
THAT NIGGA JAYJAY IS 60 YEARS OLD. HE IS MY UNCLES AGE MATE IN HIGH SCHOOL
Hahahaha... leave me ooo
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by thaoriginator: 5:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
dairykidd:

No vex na
ok. Come jolly wit us for Eko Atlantic. Champagne and cavier dey replete tongue
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Ghozky(m): 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2020
Jamiubond009:
same way Philip Osondu claimed to be 17 years in the U-17 world cup in 1985 ,meanwhile dude was 28 at that time. Anderlecht moved quickly for his signature,thinking they'd bought a kid prodigy and went on to place him on growth hormones.One inch my nigga no add grin

Where dem carry all this guys from.
Nairalanders comments, na something else.
Which wan be 47 or 74.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Nobody: 7:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
thaoriginator:
ok. Come jolly wit us for Eko Atlantic. Champagne and cavier dey replete tongue
I no dey drink Champagne bro.. Henny or JD and i don't like fish eggs no matter how expensive or attractive. I do grilled steaks instead but enjoy urself cheesy
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by thaoriginator: 8:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
cheesy
dairykidd:

I no dey drink Champagne bro.. Henny or JD and i don't like fish eggs no matter how expensive or attractive. I do grilled steaks instead but enjoy urself cheesy
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Kay25(m): 8:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Simeony007:
Happy Birthday to Jay Jay

What actually made him a legend, dribbling Oliver Can with six other players, is that what makes one a legend? Cos I think that's the only achievement he had.

Pls if by any chance your child will be a footballer warn him against too much dribbles and leg over with skills. They are good but won't take you far with the records and achievements ask neymar Even Okocha will testify.

Teach your child to play like Ronaldo and not a dribbler. Except if he is another Messi.

There are many players that plays like Ronaldo this days and in fact he is thier role model.
Mbape, Sancho, Haaland, Salah, etc

And there's no one like be Messi, probably his son can be like him.

when were you born?boys wey dem born for 2000 or late 1990 aren't supposed to say anything
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by kapelvej: 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
NACE13:

That midget is 6x Ballon D'Or winner (first in history), highest paid footballer in Spain. Even has an erected statue in his honour, while 'our own okocha' has only BBC and man of the match, and other not-too-recognised awards. Please show some respect, brother.
Just because he is Nigerian doesn't make him the best. Okocha is just a skillful player who doesn't know when to be serious. Football is way past being a show pony, now it is real business. Why do you think Ronaldo is all about scoring these days unlike his early beginnings of showboating skills. What is the use of dribbling the whole pitch and spectators and then end up losing the game. Why do you think he never won African Player of the Year award?

Okocha was good but not as good as you people are praising him. Let us be real and tell ourselves the truth.
grin grin 8-2 still counting. The midget can not do anything 4 of those balon d'or were stolen
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Siscooh: 3:24am On Aug 15, 2020
lekki1444:
Lies
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Siscooh: 3:25am On Aug 15, 2020
IJOBA2:
AUSTIN JAY JAY OKOCHA IS NOTHING LESS THAN 55 YEARS OF AGE.
Lies
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by NACE13: 4:29am On Aug 15, 2020
kapelvej:
grin grin 8-2 still counting. The midget can not do anything 4 of those balon d'or were stolen

You seem to be mistaken, bro. I do not care about the loss, neither do I care about Barcelona; I'm just trying to point a fact, and make people understand what is real here. Okocha is good, that's a fact but he is not a legend.
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by officialking: 4:35am On Aug 15, 2020
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEGEND
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by deleskizy: 6:29am On Aug 15, 2020
Wetin concern you. Amebo, Aproko, bad bele

quote author=lekki1444 post=92800094]THAT NIGGA JAYJAY IS 60 YEARS OLD. HE IS MY UNCLES AGE MATE IN HIGH SCHOOL[/quote]
Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by ayanbaba2(m): 8:22am On Aug 15, 2020
Dazave:
okocha the real africa GOAT......in the 90s one of my eldest cousin told me that okocha dribble the whole players for field he come even height goal post join am he come pull his shirt and use his shirt take stone referee(the referee name na colina), waka commot for field come trek go house, i am still searching for the video clip till date and i havent seen...he also told me okocha dribble oliver kahn so tey oliver khan eyes come dey turn am dat is why oliver khan get big eye ball..

keep searching, my nigga

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by ayanbaba2(m): 8:24am On Aug 15, 2020
Jamiubond009:
same way Philip Osondu claimed to be 17 years in the U-17 world cup in 1985 ,meanwhile dude was 28 at that time. Anderlecht moved quickly for his signature,thinking they'd bought a kid prodigy and went on to place him on growth hormones.One inch my nigga no add grin

see history!

your archive go full oooo

Re: Jay-jay Okocha Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today by Mryacks: 10:49pm On Aug 16, 2020
lekki1444:

grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigeria's World Cup Kit Sells Out On First Day / Kenneth Omeruo And His Wife, Chioma Nnamani Step Out For Church Thanksgiving / Asian Cup: Angry UAE Fans Throw Shoes At Celebrating Qatar Players (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.