Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,709 members, 7,809,691 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo (29777 Views)

Buhari To APC Governors: We Must Not Lose Edo To Opposition / Oshiomhole: We Won’t Lose Edo State If Obaseki Leaves APC / RCCG Writes Appreciation Letter To Fayose For Picking Deji Ogunsakin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by Nobody: 12:32pm On Aug 14, 2020
ameh99:

where is your location
ibadan sir
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by anonimi: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
Buddy0:
Why na... He said nothing but the truth.
Everybody knows obaseki is loosing this election.

Is that why coNrade Oshi-omo-Ole is shouting upandan like a patient in Uselu psychiatric hospital

RuudVanNisteroy:
Adams Oshiomhole told the world that Ize Iyamu was a cultist who was rusticated after he deformed another student by pouring acid on him and also a thief who looted the state dry when he was Secretary to the State Government, under convicted thief Lucky Igbinedion.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2CtejWrAWNM

www.nairaland.com/attachments/11822828_oshiomhole_png62d3104c009191d91ad7408ea5e6c34d

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12060812_74438269e05545dda3ffd67c00807429_jpeg_jpeg6b3dfb7e87ba642c9d1d76e4a6c2c3c2

1 Like

Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by anonimi: 12:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:
Discipline Him For Saying Things As There Are?

Only a Lunatic, IPOB Vandal Or A PDP Dreamer, Will Not See The Sign That Thief Obaseki Is Not Retuning To The Osadebe House After Next Month ...

We Will Bundle Him Straight To The EFCC Office For Grilling....

Na who do you this thing

dre11:
FLASHBACK: Oshiomhole once wanted building named after Obaseki for ‘selfless service’

Adams Oshiomhole, national chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC), once said Godwin Obaseki, governor of Edo, worked for the state using his brain and creativity.

Oshiomhole, who praised the governor during the governorship campaign of 2016, said a building at the government house should be named after Obaseki for his selfless service.

Oshiomhole said while he was governor of Edo, Obaseki helped him build the economy team of the state with his network.

“I know my limit. He knows his limit. Godwin Obaseki has worked for seven and half years for the people of Edo state, using his brain, creativity, quietly, not making noise,” Oshiomhole said.

“He sits in the office of the economic team which he built using his network of friends inside the heart of government house without demanding one naira.

“A man like that who will not ask me to give him contracts, but will promise me, comrade, you just do the thinking, we will create the means to actualise your thoughts. And to his credit today, check the books of Edo state, we did not build new structures in government house with government money. That economic team office was built through Godwin’s network. Today, it remains a permanent asset of the state government.

“I want us to be calling that building Godwin Obaseki building. I don’t see your opponent Ize-Iyamu being able to say that. In 2007, check the records, Ize-Iyamu was hiding from EFCC. He didn’t not vote. How can somebody who didn’t vote claim that he made me.

“If you have to look at Godwin and his credentials and you look at a man whose only work, by his CV, was a student and rusticated for two years, he read law but he is not a barrister. That is his foundation. I never gave him government job. Lucky Igbinedion’s mother was reported to have slapped Ize-Iyamu for misleading her son. He tried it with me, but we kept him away. Nothing near government circle. No access to public funds.

“Look at the road to his house, in our books, was dual carriage way. They took the money, constructed the road to his house and stopped. Although we have liquidated the godfathers politically, the entire political family will be liquidated.”

https://www.thecable.ng/flashback-oshiomhole-once-wanted-building-named-after-obaseki-for-selfless-service

www.nairaland.com/attachments/12064991_edooshiomoleiyamuigbinedion2016_jpeg51fe699fae4a93e645ed39e2c9ed80e7

1 Like

Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by BabaO2: 12:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
How old is this bode george sef. He's too always childish in reasonings
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by Agboriotejoye(m): 1:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
NgeneUkwenu:

Only a Lunatic, IPOB Vandal Or A PDP Dreamer, Will Not See The Sign That Thief Obaseki Is Not Retuning To The Osadebe House After Next Month ...

We Will Bundle Him Straight To The EFCC Office For Grilling....

Mouth Acton. You're really good at it. Can I get some? I have 30k.
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by 4tomandchi: 2:05pm On Aug 14, 2020
This Fayose guy needs to be checked! Because he fought and lost now makes him think every fighter is a looser. Obaseki all the way.
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by Seunolakunle678: 2:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
I just confirmed my second withdrawal in a space of 3 days. It's Legit and paying guys.. Don't sleep on this..
If you know about bitcoin and want to make good profits in bitcoin, trade with trustfore limited. Begin with as little as $50 to start earning. Sign up with the link below.
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by earnit3: 3:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
really
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by Donaldomo(m): 3:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
"Fayose’s statement is a clear testimony of ingratitude to the party that made him what he is today" Says Bode George.

Can they now appreciate the fact that there's something called party loyalty!? And that members who are not loyal should be punished? Isn't hypocrisy now to be asking why the APC took some decisions against Obaseki?
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by bizzibodi(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
Fayose shld b careful b4 he run mad...enter market naked.....but George defending obj that jail him & vilifying Tinubu as he please I dnt understand.
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by Basher8583: 4:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: that's their problem, my own be say make youths take over... We go ban these politicians and their kids from government offices...

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling

Can your children still dependent on you Unite against you?

What do you have to fight the government other than your cheap phones and data.

Berra go to school and learn to be someone in your very short life.
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by WATCHOVER(m): 4:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Those people shouting fayose spoke the truth are hypocritical and sentimental about the truth because it look sweet in their ears.
Unfortunately majority will certainly vote for Obaseki. Obaseki is going to win with a landslide and also thank God fayose came back quickly to refute the statement.
Whether fayose refute the statement or not we supporters of good governance must remain focus, we must take the campaign to every door step just like Jehovah witness do.
Our task is to sensitise Edo people to the land of progress and God willing Obaseki will be sworn in for his second term, to complete his good works.
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bode George grin grin grin grin Patent Political Assassin - don't mess with this evil dude, he will kill you
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by Olatomiwami(m): 5:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
freshkpomo:
Verdict: that's their problem, my own be say make youths take over... We go ban these politicians and their kids from government offices...

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

o
Nigerians are suffering and smiling

Which youth? The ones that stays watching BBN 24/7, youth ko, Tata ni grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by InoFilms: 6:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by Oracleforce: 6:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
This old man is looking for relevance by all means.....he kept on attacking politician as if he's an upcoming politician waiting to be elected of appointed.
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by Toonice(m): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
SmartProf:
A tale of two men whose political worth has been reduced to mere noise making.
;

grin grin angry grin grin
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by Toonice(m): 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
Mylove55:
although thief fayose said the truth that thief obaseki is already a failure

grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by Reelnah: 8:41pm On Aug 14, 2020
When Fayose and Wike dey run up and down to save pdp from sinking where was this man?
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by Clothingonline9(m): 9:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Obaseki is going home true or false ?
Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by adekolaelect(m): 9:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
Bode take it easy when is it now a sin for Fayose to express his view? But you elders failed to train Fayose not to Insult elders when he started with Buhari you all hailed him but when he insulted you and your friends in PDP or god father .you now realise his unguided utterances against elders. You were jailed when somebody was president and somebody must be in jail if Fayose become a president of the country. At least your name is not among his list to be jailed why are you making noise as if Fani Kayode and Fayose himself had not say more than this to Buhari and other politicians.

Re: Bode George Wants PDP To Discipline Fayose For Saying Obaseki Will Lose Edo by SirBunky85(m): 11:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
Maxymilliano:
"Those whose palm-kernels were cracked for them by a benevolent spirit should not forget to be humble" ... Chinua Achebe

Fayose benefited immensely from the PDP, and should be humble, rather than overreaching himself.
have u given wike same advice?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari, Your Citizens Are Dying- Oby Ezekwesili / Ghosts Behind Dino Melaye’s Recall – Kogi APC / A Soldier Posted To Maiduguri Since 2014 Thanks God After 4 Years In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.