Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,834 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Sports Scholarship--club & Academy - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sports Scholarship--club & Academy (4764 Views)

Pix From Kanu Nwankwos Football Academy / How To Join The Glo Soccer Academy DREAM TEAM / Help On Whether To Join Kwara Football Academy Or Ordinary Football Club (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sports Scholarship--club & Academy by homecareers: 10:42am On Feb 15, 2011
Are you a footballer,who is aspiring to travel out of Nigeria.Then this for you.

FOOTBALL ACADEMY SCHOLARSHIP-'--'-UK & SPAIN

FOOTBALL CLUB SCHOLARSHIP----'--JAPAN,CHINA,UK,GREECE,& SPAIN

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND THE FOLLOWING INFO TO ME:
Age,gender,address,desired type of scholarship(weather academy or club)
desired country,football clubs you have played for,&current one if there is,your position(e.g--mildfeider)
do you use left or right, or both(leg).how many minutes can you play,your educational status,1 coloured passport of you & i photo of you in action with football(must be on a field)if there is any send it together with date of issuing(AWARD OR CERTIFICATE)
highest level you played in such as state level,etc
Lastly,in a short form,write about your self and your career(football),how far you have gone and more,

SEND ALL THIS DETAILS TO:
aboutdestiny2011@gmail.com

TRAVELLING TO JAPAN,CHINA,GREECE,GERMANY==100% gaurrateed

UK & SPAIN== 95% gaurranteed.
your chances are just registering early before they get up to the number they want.
send your details now.
Re: Sports Scholarship--club & Academy by davmor(m): 11:13pm On Feb 15, 2011
you are a SCAMMER period! You ve dis nice info and your home town is so poor like dat. you tink I don't know you? You better quite dis ur scamming.
Re: Sports Scholarship--club & Academy by diamondkey: 7:23am On Feb 17, 2011
@homecareers PLS HELP, I RECIEVED EMAIL FROM''FIRSTPOINTUSA''ASKING ME TO GET A QUOTE FROM A COACH AND MY PARENTS,ARE YOU AFFILIATED WITH THEM?
I HAVE SENT YOU AN EMAIL CONCERNING THIS PLS HELP.
Re: Sports Scholarship--club & Academy by homecareers: 8:22am On Feb 17, 2011
@davmor YOU SEE I DON'T TALK TOO MUCH. BECAUSE I BELIEVE ACTIONS. YOU ARE CLAIMING YOU KNOW ME WHILE YOU DON'T.YOU ARE FROM EBONYI AND AM FROM IMO STATE,AND LET ME TELL U WHATEVER IT IS THAT YOU WANT I WILL GIVE IT TO,TROUBLE OR PEACE.YOU MAY BE ASKING HOW I WILL GET YOU,THAT IS NOT A PROBLEM FOR,ME I DON'T NEED TO COME TO EBONYI TO HANDLE YOU.I WILL JUST START FROM MAKING THAT WAIST PAIN OF YOURS WORST,AND GAZE WHAT THAT EYE OF ONE OF UR RELATION WILL GO BLIND.ONE MORE OF THIS POST ON MY THREADS WILL MAKE YOU GO MAD,TRY AND SEE.
LOOK IF KNOW ME TELL ME ALL ABOUT ME HERE.
I HAVE BEEN HELPING PEOPLE WITH CONNECTION IN CONJICTION WITH MY UNCLE IN USA
SO GO TO HELL,PEOPLE DO COME VIRTUALLY TO APPLY.TO HELL WITH U,try this and,
BE CARWFUL,HOPE U UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!
Re: Sports Scholarship--club & Academy by homecareers: 10:25pm On Feb 17, 2011
@diamond
yes send them the quote.
Re: Sports Scholarship--club & Academy by homecareers: 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2011
@diamond
yes send them the quote.
Re: Sports Scholarship--club & Academy by homecareers: 11:28pm On Feb 17, 2011
@diamond
yes send them the quote.
Re: Sports Scholarship--club & Academy by emmyvision: 9:31am On Apr 11, 2012
You guys are funny,something i thought that was so serious you ve turned it to a playing thing...........pls lets be serious bout it......am a good footballer but i dont think playing in this country is the best.....please help young stars like me.........Emmyvision

(1) (Reply)

Sports Plus Education / Daily 1.30 odds to make #100,000 Project / Arsenal To Play Pre-season Friendly In Abuja On August 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.