Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,441 members, 7,816,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

Laugh It Off With The Adventure Of Chike (trendstv) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Laugh It Off With The Adventure Of Chike (trendstv) (349 Views)

*The Adventure Of Sivan* Get Ready To Laugh / Nigerian Jokes With Trendstv (episode 0000003) / Just Laugh It Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Laugh It Off With The Adventure Of Chike (trendstv) by TrendsTV: 10:37am On Aug 14, 2020
My neighbor Chike was a champion when it comes to bedding social media female friends. He had so mastered the game that no week passed without him having a female visitor from social media platforms. He'd always brag about his ability to convince girls he'd not met before to come and spend a day or two in his one room self-contained apartment. In his words, "I be the social media Casanova, them girls no fit resist me"

True to his words, all the girls that visited him were the prettiest. The type of girls I'd see and thank God for creating women into this world. The type of girls that would make one a man of vision; envisioning them in their natural forms in bed. That set of girls that were proportionally endowed, possessing just an adequate of boobs, hips and facial beauty. Those were the type of girls my neighbor Chike, imported from social media. How he convinced them to visit him at home remains a mystery to me even to this day. Sometimes, I envied his convincing ability and what he enjoyed using it.

I had at a point, begged him to teach me the tactics and styles he used in wooing and convincing these girls. He taught me wholeheartedly but my naive mind couldn't grasp the lesson. The only time I tried inviting a girl I met on social media to my house was the last day I tried it. She insulted my body, my soul, my spirit and even my shadow. She extended the insults to my parents, accusing them of not training me properly which was why I could come on social media and invite girls to my house. Little did she know that they (my parents) gave me the best training but copying Chike's lifestyle wouldn't let me uphold it.

When I told my neighbor, Chike, what I experienced, he laughed off the remaining part of my already diminished ego. After laughing, he told me that I couldn't convince her because I was not born with the ability. He further advised me to leave the game for them who were 'blessed' with the convincing abilities. I concurred with him even before he said so. I've already decided to leave it for his likes, after all I have earned enough insult to last me a lifetime from my failed attempt.

Time went by and Chike continued hitting jackpots. His social media games continued blooming. Then one day, I was washing some clothes in front of my apartment when Chike entered the compound. He looked so happy and lively. Seeing him, one could tell that something good just happened in his life. He was full of smiles. He walked to where I was doing my laundry and sat beside me. I curiously asked him why he was smiling like someone who had just been duped. He didn't say a word, rather he brought out his android phone and showed me the picture of a very beautiful and endowed girl.

"This is my Amanda and she is coming to visit me this weekend", he said with so much pride and gloat. "Wow, she's so beautiful", I managed to reply after swallowing hard. He went on and told me how he had to put so much time and efforts in wooing and convincing 'his Amanda' to come and spend time with him. He also told me that Amanda used to warn him that he may not like her when they'd eventually be together. While he spoke, my thoughts went wild. I started imagining and wishing that this damsel would be my guest. The thoughts of all I could do with her in bed flooded my mind. "What's there not to like about this beautiful damsel?", he concluded, jolting me back into reality. I told him that everything about her was lovable and his happiness increased.

The D-day finally came. Chike had made sure that his house was sparkling clean. He also made available varieties of food stuff they'd need throughout the weekend. I'm sure he did that because he wouldn't want anything to shorten the time he'd spend in bed with Amanda. In the evening, around 5 pm, the almighty Amanda arrived. Oh my God! Her beauty was out of this world. Her physical appearance was way beyond what her pictures showed. Beyonce have nothing on her when facial beauty matters. Her curves and thoracic endowment were so perfect. When she greeted me, I only heard a melody. In a nutshell, Amanda was the perfect description of a beautiful woman.

On seeing her, I started envying Chike. "How could he be the only one having all the fine babes while I only watch?", I thought. That night, I couldn't sleep. My mind wouldn't stop imagining how Chike would be dancing on top of Amanda. I imagined her touches, the taste of her plump breasts and maybe her juice, her moans and most importantly the expression on her face when she'd be cumming.

I was still in my thoughts when I heard the door of Chike's apartment opened violently. Before I could get to my own door, Chike had already started banging on it (the door) loudly. I quickly opened the door only to find Chike totally naked, using his two hands to cover his 'rod' and 'balls'. On seeing me, he started shouting "Onwere amu, Onwere amu (she has penis, she has penis)", before rushing into my house. I couldn't understand him. I slowly tiptoed to his apartment and peeped. There I saw a very large penis dangling inbetween Amanda's legs. Looking upwards, I saw two big boobs on her chest. I then realized why my neighbor ran away from his house. Amanda was a transsexual (transgendered).

������
Watch this funny video below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IemCcdLXumc

*SUBSCRIBE AND ENJOY MORE UPDATES EVERYDAY*

(1) (Reply)

Relax And Be Taken Kiaruff This Weekend With These 5 Tips / This Smart Goat Can Unlock The Door / He Cut Down The Tree With This Simple Instruments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.