Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Burna Boy - Real Life Lyrics Feat Stormzy - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Burna Boy - Real Life Lyrics Feat Stormzy (522 Views)

DOWNLOAD VIDEO: Burna Boy – "Real Life" Ft. Stormzy • Mp4 • / Stormzy - Own It Ft. Ed Sheeran & Burna Boy / Ed Sheeran Ft Stormzy, Jaykae & Aitch – Take Me Back To London (remix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Burna Boy - Real Life Lyrics Feat Stormzy by Benbay2233: 10:51am On Aug 14, 2020
[url]MEEKLYRICS.COM[/url]

Burna Boy - Real Life Lyrics Feat Stormzy

Real Life Lyrics by Burna Boy

[Intro – Diddy]

It ain’t like you hearing it and it’s like moving you

You know music is, and the music you making is life, and it’s like new life

It’s important to me to understand the state of mind and the life you live and where you’re, you know, where you’re at right now

[Verse 1 – Burna Boy] 

Pull up like “Surprise, surprise it’s the President”, can’t you see that I’m in my element?

I might just decide to slide on my enemies, I go along on a glide for the hell of it

I bring a different vibe when I’m steppin’ in, If a nigga ain’t right, I’m correcting him

Everybody know for sure, I’ma take it there...

READ FULL LYRICS HERE

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD ALBUM: Blaklez & Pdot O - Lost Diamonds [zip Mp3 File] / DOWNLOAD MP3: Small Doctor – Soro Soke (prod. By 2tboyz) / Koffi Olomide – Danse Ya Ba Congolais Lyrics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.