Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,029 members, 7,818,037 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter (46816 Views)

Soldiers, Amotekun Operatives Clash In Ondo Over Seizure Of Cows / Primary School Teacher Jailed For Life For Raping 5-Year-Old Pupil In Jigawa / Soldier And FSARS Clash In Ondo Over "Yahoo Boy" N50 Million (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Hellraiser77: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Susu888:
How can this hunger stricken mofo even get an erection??

He should be seriously flogged daily in prison to keep him from raping a cell mate as from the looks of him ,dis one's konji is spiritual.
Your ewedu brothers always representing, coneheads
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Hellraiser77: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Susu888:

He should be seriously flogged daily in prison to keep him from raping a cell mate as from the looks of him ,dis one's konji is spiritual.
Your ewedu brothers always representing, coneheads grin
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by therajah: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Seems we have different constitutions in Nigeria. One constitution puts this teacher in a life jail. Another constitution gave boko haram members (who not only raped young and old women but also killed many people) pardon and scholarship abroad.. smh!!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Frankie19: 3:29pm On Aug 14, 2020
Too bad
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Hellraiser77: 3:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
BlowYourMind:
Ok
Won't you do tribalism again?.... Hypocritical ewedu dunce!!

1 Like

Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by jrusky(m): 3:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
God bless that judge. This is a very good judgement let the bastard go and be raping brickwall of his prison free room as he want useless animal.

No mercy for rapist.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by proxillin(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
Susu888:

na them dey get erection pass.

when i was poor, na sex they always come my mind. But now, I hardly think about sex.

That thing is like curse. Na poor people dey born pikin pass
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by trumpcoat(m): 3:38pm On Aug 14, 2020
My state,my local government,my town.I never lived there though,this is a big lesson for others
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by YorubaAmaka(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lol

My monicker has said it all if u know u know cheesy wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by davillian(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
NaijaOlosho:
The way Nigerian court pass judgment eh undecided

I am not saying the teacher did right but then he didn't kill anyone.

Evans the kidnapper killed many yet his jail term wasn't life.

Captured bokoharam members killed many yet

You jail this man for life and set bokoharam members free then called them repentant terrorists
undecided
You right
I use to think there are certain degree of punishment according to the law for certain crime.
Like in the case for huspupi everyone in the us knows he would face nothing more than 20 years...
But here in Nigeria you can get death sentence for slapping someone
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by dazzlingd(m): 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
I'm impressed with the judgement

1 Like

Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Yankee101: 3:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
chei, wear glasses if you get this kind face for court

No come dey look guilty by nature

Jokes aside, anyone who rapes a child should be put away permanently
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by IjebuWarrior: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lipscomb:
Very hash

Hear dis fool! angry

1 Like

Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 3:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
stop insulting konji pls konji is not an excuse to rape a minor there are million ways to control konji one can log to xnxx nd download any video nd jerrk off
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
See face like Agbako angry Good for him!
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Elnathan454(m): 3:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
A very useless being is not to be call a teacher. shameless man.
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:44pm On Aug 14, 2020
If this could be, then El-Rufai son should be at least fined
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Iamnotfearyou: 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
SmartProf:
Look at the man's face like local pear. It's only insanity that will drive a useless action such as rape of a minor. Just as wastes can be recycled, this idiot should be recycled into organic manure for crops.
His statement at the cops hand seem to be made under duress,what if he actually is innocent
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Yakade(m): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2020

Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Xcelinteriors(f): 3:46pm On Aug 14, 2020
I think I know this boy in iju
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by flow03(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
I pray he repent genuinely in the correctional centre. God pls console and strengthens the poor girl
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Boyooosa(m): 3:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
IamHeWrites:

https://igberetvnews.com/1361362/teacher-jailed-life-rape-pastors-10-year-old-daughter-photo/
Why dem dey use mask for am, person wey dem suppose inject with the incurable version of covid 19.... embarassed
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Cradle007: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
That punishment is too harsh. Terrorists that are worse than this man that kill excessively without value for human life are the ones not suppose to be walking free I'm this country after they have been convicted, not an ordinary rapist. Rape is bad and it should be punished but this punishment given to him is for Terrorists, not rapist. Now the young man has wasted his life over we few minutes of sexual desire that wasn't even mutual and completely enjoyable.
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by annyplenty(m): 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
SPIRITS OF RAPE, ROBBERY, HOMOSEXUALS, VIOLENCES AND MANY MORE (SPIRITS OF SODOM AND GOMORRAH) HAVE BEEN POURED OUT

On Friday, 12.48p.m in the afternoon, Nigerian time, I had a serious revelation which suggests that the days we are living now are terribly evil and that any moment the bride of Christ will be taken away.

In a dream, I saw my brother, whom we monitor end-time events together, and I stand together in a place that appears to be a room and it appeared as if a news broadcaster was casting news and was saying that the spirits of rape, robbery, homosexuals, violence and so on had been pour out. It seemed as if the broadcaster was also warning people to be careful when they go out at nights because those spirits poured out are going to be most operational at nights.

As we were discussing, my brother informed me that, in addition to those spirits poured out, he also witnessed spells being cast out from the internet to make internet users yield to the operations of those spirits. He recited some words of the spell being cast from the internet to me. They were some mysterious dark sentences. Then, I woke up and began to think about the dream. Then I concluded that those spirits poured out were the spirits of Sodom and Gomorrah.

Let us look at the Spiritual Analysis of the dream as follows.
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Jabioro: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Before not carries yellow card but now it is completely red
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by stayclearofme: 3:48pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lipscomb:
Very hash
Really?...may be you are like him.

1 Like

Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by RPG2020(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
This one na buhari boy Aka Boko ..... Finish am na you know i don talk my own I'm in my house come and beat me
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by letitrainnow(m): 3:49pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nawa ooo, one minute cum, .... Life time imprisonment.
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Assassina: 3:50pm On Aug 14, 2020
OdefaGirl:
Egungun....see your life, just for how many seconds rubbish
shocked
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Iamnotfearyou: 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
[quote author=NaijaOlosho post=92812558] The way Nigerian court pass judgment eh undecided

I am not saying the teacher did right but then he didn't kill anyone.

Evans the kidnapper killed many yet his jail term wasn't life.

Captured bokoharam members killed many yet

You jail this man for life and set bokoharam members free then called them repentant terrorist
Re: Teacher Jailed For Life In Ondo Over Rape Of Pastor's 10-Year-Old Daughter by Drizzy5001(m): 3:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
The guy sef come resemble Trickytee for BBnaija

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Herdsmen Invade Southern Kaduna, Kill Women, Children (Graphic Photos) / Two Brothers Killed In Rivers State By Suspected Cultists (Graphic Photo) / Heart Of Gold Foundation CEO Kidnapped, But Her Members Think It's A Scam (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.