Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,198 members, 7,953,730 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:36 AM

How To Start Uber Taxi Driver Business In Nigeria - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Start Uber Taxi Driver Business In Nigeria (280 Views)

I Need Car Hire For Bolt/uber/taxi Within FCT Abuja / Help I Want To Start Uber Car Business / Is Naija Taxi Affiliate Marketing A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Uber Taxi Driver Business In Nigeria by Nickdash001: 1:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Uber Business in Nigeria

Starting a uber Business in Nigeria is a profitable business if you know how to go about it.

The beauty of uber Business is that it can be done as a full time job and also has part time jobs which serve has a means of generating an extra ways of making money.

Uber taxi driver is now a lucrative business in Nigeria which has been providing employment opportunities for the youth. In this guide of mine today, I will be going in full details on how to start uber Business in Nigeria.

Our duties on [url]www.slideup.com.ng [/url]is to provide all the relevants information and guides on how to start a business, type of business to do and also how to go about those business in other to maximize the profit, we also teaches affiliate marketing, how to start affiliate marketing, type of affiliate marketing to join and also we provide the best affiliate marketing program to join, we also do tutorials on dropshipping and how to go about it, but today’s will be about about uber taxi driver business.

I will be answering some frequently asked questions about uber taxi driver business, have come across series of questions about uber taxi driver business like how to start uber taxi driver business in Nigeria, how to register for uber, the best car for uber business in Nigeria and some other questions regarding uber Business in Nigeria.

HOW TO REGISTER FOR UBER DRIVER IN NIGERIA
The first step in becoming a uber taxi driver in Nigeria is by registering.

There are some other factors which is attached to registering for uber driver in Nigeria, you will be able to provide the following documents which will be listed below.

A valid driver license
Must be 21 years and above
A vehicle inspectation report
Your official name written on the car insurance documents
Car registration number
Roadworthniess Documents
Identity card
passport photograph
Once you have the above mentioned documents ready you can proceed to uber registration portal to upload your documents and continue with the registration.

Full post at https://slideup.com.ng/how-to-start-uber-taxi-driver-business-in-nigeria-guides-to-uber-business-in-nigeria/

(1) (Reply)

Start A Side Hustle That's Highly Lucrative With Over 50k Or Less.. / 1k Investment That Can Generate 400k / 35% And 45% ROI Assured On Our Agric And Real Estate Investment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.