Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

Help A Fresh Enterpreneur - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Help A Fresh Enterpreneur (160 Views)

As A Professional Enterpreneur,you Wont Regret Reading This. / Women Enterpreneur Project / Yung Enterpreneur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Help A Fresh Enterpreneur by Nobody: 1:23pm On Aug 14, 2020
Good day everyone!

I wanna share a little of my next plan here with the motive of getting helpful advise.

I am a graphics Designer who works in a Cafe but lately, my boss has been threatening to sack me for any little mistake...Even when things get spoilt naturally, he blames me for it. I think I'd better make a plan B before he takes his decision.

Meanwhile, I've saved a little over the years and I'm thinking of partnering with a friend to get a shop space but seriously, I do not have any equipment to make the office function but tho, the main thing is a laptop and maybe a table fitting.

I'm thinking of pushing my luck, seeing how far I can go independently. This is what I do

Flyers
Banners
Monogramming
Heat Transfer
Label
Tag
Wall canvas
Stickers
Branding

I don't want to make to make a terrible decision but I have the cash to pay for the shop rent (half) and my friends pays his half too.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make 10k To 30k Monthly Using Your Smartphone / 15 Steps To Get Rich Without Much Struggles Using Crowd 1 Opportunity / Make Money From The Comfort Of Your Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.