Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,526 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP (19008 Views)

Plan To Dump PDP: Deji Adeyanju Exposes Fayose, To Expose Others(Video) / Fayose's Statement On His Threat To Dump PDP / Abdulrazaq Abdulrahman, 100,000 Dump PDP For APC In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Localamos(m): 7:53am On Aug 15, 2020
So no more Christian faith in PDP?!
Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Ballad50: 1:46pm On Aug 15, 2020
Shutupthere:

How much
Affordable.. Whatsapp me for full details
Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Shutupthere: 1:48pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ballad50:
Affordable.. Whatsapp me for full details
Just drop ur price here
Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Ballad50: 2:18pm On Aug 15, 2020
Shutupthere:

Just drop ur price here

E get why i no wan drop am. It's flexible and depends on your budget.
Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by waziri4biz: 2:30pm On Aug 15, 2020
MsAllison:
what about those supported by yeroba Muslims?
Lyon, Ambode etc.?

fact is
4+4=obaseki

kiss the truth
Omo na biese
Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by dudunole: 3:33pm On Aug 15, 2020
Time will always reveal who is real and who is not, this one is not ready to follow EDO into the promised future. We know there type, after election the will beg their way back into the fold.
#Obaseki2020!!!
#MegaMovement

NgeneUkwenu:
Edo: Council Vice Chairman dumps PDP as another SSA resigns from Obaseki govtPublished on August 14, 2020By Timothy Omobude
A Senior Special Assistant from Urhonigbe South ward 8, Faith Obasuyi, at the early hours on Friday, tendered her resignation letter from the services of the Edo State government.

Barr Faith in her resignation letter stated that the recent activities of the present administration led by Gov Godwin Obaseki will not lead to the actualization of development and the promotion of woman and girl-child interest.

According to her, ā€˜Iā€™m, therefore, not persuaded that the recent activities of the Gov Obaseki administration can lead me to achieving these interest especially when the governor has now abandoned the APC on whose back he rode to power.

This decision is borne out of my desire to join forces with our great party, the APC to ensure the emergence of a true Orhionmwon man as governor come September 19th, 2020.ā€

Meanwhile, the vice-chairman of Orhionmwon Local Government Area, Hon Christian Iweka has also dumped the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP for the APC.

https://dailypost.ng/2020/08/14/edo-council-vice-chairman-dumps-pdp-as-another-ssa-resigns-from-obaseki-govt/?fbclid=IwAR2OM0RVa-m5ElUK9a5geL6xdcfy1Qh9mNEQBNBx0IE_vLaX4E69YWGePPg
Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Shutupthere: 3:57pm On Aug 15, 2020
Ballad50:

E get why i no wan drop am. It's flexible and depends on your budget.
My budget is 5k
Re: Christian Iweka & Faith Obasuy Dump PDP by Ballad50: 4:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
Shutupthere:

My budget is 5k
Chisos Christ! Brother you know that's too small. Msg me on whatsapp so we can talk better

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yemi Osinbajo Attends National Prayer Breakfast Meeting In Abuja (Photos) / Oil Price Hits Three-months High At $41.43 / Exclusive: Orient Petroleum Oil Drilling Rig In Anambra Basin- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.