Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,160 members, 7,818,532 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. (521 Views)

El-Rufai: The Self Appointed Spokesman Could Sell The North, APC For VP Ambition / UK-Based Nigerian Lady Recounts How She Became Obasanjo’s Self-Appointed PA / Unbelievable! Biafra Almost A Reality As Nnamdi Kanu Takes Final Drastic Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:24pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sometimes, you need to go out for your comfort zone and create an opportunity for you. You can't seat at home and expect good things to come your way. Everybody in life is been given a chance to create something for themselves.

This lady with the name Aminat Sule, narrated a short story of how she became PA to Olusegun Obasanjo by seizing a rare opportunity. Based on her story, "she had a show, but due to lack of funding her show could no longer be aired on national TV. That did not stop her, rather she looked for other opportunities but go hold of one through her friend about an event hosted by ChathamHouse called: “Re-Writing Politics to Africa’s Advantage.” President Obasanjo was one of the panelists.

So she attended, but all her eye where on him, so immediately after the event, people were rushing to take pictures with him. Lol and behold that was the opportunity she was waiting for, so she stormed onto the stage and said, excuse me. No more pictures! Can we get him into a private room, with a glass of water? In 10 minutes he well resume to discuss matters and entertain the press.

After the whole scenario, he than asked me who is my father and she replied by saying he is just a normal citizen who relocated to the UK for a better life. He laughed and said how can I help you? And she replied by saying I am you new PA, am going to serve you. And that was how she became his PA (personal assistant). This is was an opportunity she created for herself.

Re: Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
See screenshot of her story below.

Re: Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. by RuddyFusion(m): 4:30pm On Aug 14, 2020
Sieze it when you see it...Quite inspiring
Re: Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. by Zeedarh(f): 4:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
Nice one.

Not sure the story would be the same if she was a local Osun girl who attended a public school and has never been privileged to smell foreign air.
Re: Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:35pm On Aug 14, 2020
Seems Aminat Sule is really enjoying her job. Lovely pictures of both of them.

Re: Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. by ModestGal(f): 4:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hm
Re: Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Zeedarh:
Nice one.

Not sure the story would be the same if she was a local Osun girl who attended a public school and has never been privileged to smell foreign air.

Lool
You are kinda right tho.

1 Like

Re: Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
Lalasticlala

Mynd44
Re: Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. by rapheal5(m): 4:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Raphealademola @gmail. com need to learn some things from u
MyVILLAGEpeople:
Sometimes, you need to go out for your comfort zone and create an opportunity for you. You can't seat at home and expect good things to come your way. Everybody in life is been given a chance to create something for themselves.

This lady with the name Aminat Sule, narrated a short story of how she became PA to Olusegun Obasanjo by seizing a rare opportunity. Based on her story, "she had a show, but due to lack of funding her show could no longer be aired on national TV. That did not stop her, rather she looked for other opportunities but go hold of one through her friend about an event hosted by ChathamHouse called: “Re-Writing Politics to Africa’s Advantage.” President Obasanjo was one of the panelists.

So she attended, but all her eye where on him, so immediately after the event, people were rushing to take pictures with him. Lol and behold that was the opportunity she was waiting for, so she stormed onto the stage and said, excuse me. No more pictures! Can we get him into a private room, with a glass of water? In 10 minutes he well resume to discuss matters and entertain the press.

After the whole scenario, he than asked me who is my father and she replied by saying he is just a normal citizen who relocated to the UK for a better life. He laughed and said how can I help you? And she replied by saying I am you new PA, am going to serve you. And that was how she became his PA (personal assistant). This is was an opportunity she created for herself.

Re: Lady Narrates Drastic Steps She Took To Become Obasanjo’s ‘Self-Appointed PA’. by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
rapheal5:
Raphealademola @gmail. com need to learn some things from u

Ok sir.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Governor El Rufai: MURIC Got It Twisted On NBA's Withdraw Invitation / What Else Does Ekweremadu Want? / Kogi Governor, Yahaya Bello, Blames Buhari-led Government For Tanker Explosion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.