Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Siasia Threatens To Quit - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Siasia Threatens To Quit (697 Views)

Punch Threatens To Sue Vanguard, Thisday & The Sun Over Fake Advert / Judge Abdul Kafarati Threatens To Discharge 24 Suspected Boko Haram Members / Boko Haram Threatens To Bomb Ui, Uniben And 18 Other Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Siasia Threatens To Quit by Highvotage: 2:31pm On Feb 15, 2011
[b]SUPER EAGLES head coach Samson Siasia has threatened to resign if the Nigeria Football Federation (NFF) decides to take the next African Nations Cup qualifying match against Ethiopia to Kaduna. According to the former international, Kaduna has never been in his programme and nobody had ever discussed that with him.

"No one can push me around on that, it is either Abuja or nothing else," Siasia stressed.

The coach noted that the chairman of the technical committee of NFF, Christopher Green should have consulted with him before making such pronouncement.

"I have never seen the Ahmadu Bello stadium before and would never take my team to play there," SiaOne thundered. On the Green Bowl Invitational Tournament in the United States, the China Olympics silver winning coach said while they await the issuance of visas to the team, the organisers have decided to make it a four-nation tournament of Nigeria, Mexico, Kenya and Panama. The tournament will now begin on February 26th.[/b][i][/i][color=#000099][/color] http://thenationonlineng.net/web3/football-golf-boxing/27975.html

Until public officials are ready to discharge their duty without fear or favour, Nigeria will continue to crawl and go no where. The era of impunity should not be allowed to continue.
Re: Siasia Threatens To Quit by solidifi: 7:56pm On Feb 15, 2011
Nigerian political office holder, I beg u all in d name of God, pls allow siasia 2 do wot he knows how 2 do best. The era of Ngn politics, favouritism, unnecessary interference in every damn thing shld b a thing of d past in Nig. U guys in ur respective political offices are after looting & selfish wealth accumulation. Siasia is after moving sports, d youths, & Nig. 4ward. So, allow him 2 per4m, & dn't try 2 find unnecessary faults in his hands.
Re: Siasia Threatens To Quit by solihu(m): 11:19pm On Feb 15, 2011
Pathetic!

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News! United Nations Passes No Fly Zone On Libya / Coming Out / Who Do You Think Will Win?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.