Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,176 members, 7,829,212 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:36 PM

Do the French really greet? Let's discuss - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Do the French really greet? Let's discuss (125 Views)

Let’s Discuss! If School Does Not Work Out, What Is Your Back Up Plan? / Professor Grace Otinwa: I Kneel Down To Greet My Husband / Come Study Any Degree Program In France- French Embassy Tells Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do the French really greet? Let's discuss by verichima: 6:01pm On Aug 14, 2020
People have always wondered if the French language is truly a major language of international communication, the second most widely learned language after English and the sixth most widely spoken language in the world. Oh yes!! that's really true. It is not all, French is also the second most widely taught language after English, and is taught on every continent.

In most french speaking countries, it's considered good manners to greet everyone, whether a waiter at the restaurant or someone you just bumped into on the street. Some greetings are meant for Family members and friends, some are used to show respect to strangers, senior colleagues at work like a boss/teacher, while some are used generally for everyone. I call this formal and informal greetings.

Knowing the different French greetings, is a step to learning and speaking the French language. Some of these greeting are explained in the video below for beginners, intermediate and advance French learners. Click on the link. French greetings have been made so easy. Watch and enjoy! Don't forget to subscribe to my channel if you find the video helpful cheesy
[
url]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMhV7PnN44o&t=4s[/url]

(1) (Reply)

ICAN Exam Online Intensive Revision Class / EXCEL Skills Every Accountant Need To Know ( Part 2 ) / Microsoft Office 2013 Installation Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.