Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:30 AM

Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). (5850 Views)

800 Mind Blowing Facts That Will Absolutely Make Your Day After Knowing / Great Discoveries And Mind Blowing Facts(graphic Pictures) / Mind Blowing Facts- Picture Collection 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by espn(m): 2:33am On Aug 15, 2020
Nice thread...
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by jericco1(m): 4:02am On Aug 15, 2020
I'm here
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by Cigo1(m): 4:25am On Aug 15, 2020
Cap
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by Artiiclebeast: 4:40am On Aug 15, 2020
At the first picture.

Most people we'd refer to as mad and roaming the streets in Nigeria are mostly schizophrenics.
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by Haywhymido(m): 6:48am On Aug 15, 2020
paqman:
and you expect me to belief this
believe
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by Peace666: 7:13am On Aug 15, 2020
This is great.

That number 3 sha. To imagine that our all the shuku, love come down, donkey and baby face hairstyles done our women was a map is hilarious.

And the world patient man. Hmm! Who gave the award biko? What made him the world's most patient man?

Very informative though. Thanks Op
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by peteruuu(m): 7:24am On Aug 15, 2020
Nice thread..
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by ilovewater89(f): 8:18am On Aug 15, 2020
This thread will make one think about life
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by TheSourcerer: 8:18am On Aug 15, 2020
Jeffrey12:
* The X-ray of a schizophrenic who died trying to make the voices in his head stop.

Schizophrenia is a serious mental disorder in which people interpret reality abnormally. Schizophrenia may result in some combination of hallucinations, delusions, and extremely disordered thinking and behavior that impairs daily functioning, and can be disabling.
wondering how you stab yourself I'm the head with a knife though
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by Nickshrapnel: 8:52am On Aug 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
wondering how you stab yourself in the head with a knife though
With such force that it would go all the way in, perhaps he/she placed the knife in a clamp and ran through it
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by PrincessB1(f): 9:20am On Aug 15, 2020
Wow!.

Interesting
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by TheSourcerer: 9:36am On Aug 15, 2020
Nickshrapnel:
With such force that it would go all the way in, perhaps he/she placed the knife in a clamp and ran through it
a Clamp , I really do doubt that, I mean why would I get a Clamp , a knife , just to kill myself?

Well could be . I'm just saying it's highly unlikely
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by Nickshrapnel: 10:09am On Aug 15, 2020
TheSourcerer:
a Clamp , I really do doubt that, I mean why would I get a Clamp , a knife , just to kill myself?

Well could be . I'm just saying it's highly unlikely

All I’m saying too is that for the knife to go all the way in like that, then, it’s not possible that the person stabbed him/herself
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by GeoSilYe(f): 10:21am On Aug 15, 2020
Jeffrey12:
* The thin braids attached to the scalp testify to the resistance that African grandmothers used to plan the escape from their masters' properties and homes. Women gathered in the courtyard to comb the children's hair and drew on their heads a map full of paths and escape routes, where they located the highest mountains, rivers and trees. When men saw them, they knew which routes to take. Its code unknown to the masters allowed the enslaved to flee.

Hmm I thought this was just artisans and hairdressers showing off their skills as well as the girls too. Interesting!
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by jaszplus12(m): 11:39am On Aug 15, 2020
paqman:
and you expect me to belief this
When you make grammatical errors it's not expected that you believe anything...get your grammar right first....
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by Judybash93(m): 1:40pm On Aug 15, 2020
This is one of the reasons i always like log in to Nairaland. Thanks brov
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by TGMISKY(m): 2:28pm On Aug 15, 2020
Jeffrey12:
* The thin braids attached to the scalp testify to the resistance that African grandmothers used to plan the escape from their masters' properties and homes. Women gathered in the courtyard to comb the children's hair and drew on their heads a map full of paths and escape routes, where they located the highest mountains, rivers and trees. When men saw them, they knew which routes to take. Its code unknown to the masters allowed the enslaved to flee.
These people were wise
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by kefe4wealth: 3:38pm On Aug 15, 2020
God is wonderful
Re: Mind Blowing Facts And Great Discoveries Pt2 (GRAPHIC PICTURES INSIDE). by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 15, 2020
Iscoalarcon:
the man with a Turtoise is a full time patient of YabaLeft Oyinbo Version

(1) (2) (Reply)

A.T.B.U BAUCHI 2012/2013 DISCUSSION BOARD / Official Resumption Date For Private And Public Schools Has Finally Been Announc / UNIBEN Male Student Caught Wearing Ladies’ Lingerie Underwear In Class[pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.