Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,985 members, 7,952,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:18 AM

Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace (63611 Views)

Gunmen Abduct 15 Youths In Imo Community, Storm Monarch’s Palace / The Meal That Led To DIG Joseph Egbunike’s Death - FIJ / Monarch’s Palace Razed In Etekwuru, Imo. His Highlander Jeep, Properties Burnt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:21pm On Aug 14, 2020
ubecharles:
. Is Ned an Igbo man? Please don't insult Igbos with sense. Nedu Nwoko is of Niger-Delta tribe, whatever that means

ChiNEDu is not an Igbo man? Where is he from then? Igbos went to settle in former Bendel during the civil war. They were referred to as Bendel Igbos{Igbos living in Bendel}. The creation of Edo and Delta cut them into Delta which they are now claiming. They are Igbos that migrated into Bendel but continued staying after the civil war cos most of them can no longer trace their roots because their entire communities were erased and renamed after the war just like Bakassi.
They are full blooded Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:26pm On Aug 14, 2020
The most powerful elite during the Military era was the head of State and the traditional rulers. The traditional rulers were far powerful than the military Governors at that time. And it was said that they could recommend the removal of a Governor from office by way of letter or petition to the Head of State. If the Head of State wants to make a decision he will always carry the traditional rulers along. But today the reverse is the case. For a mere senator to be barking ferociously at aour traditional rulers shows democracy is pathetic.
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by deltateam: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
This babboon will not be content with his prize wife until he gets himself into trouble.

In sane climes, he should be behind bars for false evidence.

3 Likes

Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by TheGladiator: 8:28pm On Aug 14, 2020
This lunatic Ned wants to decimate my town Idumuje-Ugboko with his greed. Failed (disbarred) lawyer in London bullying and intimidating my kinfolk. I will face your case when I am ready. Fu*king f00l!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by deltateam: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2020
MikeBetty:
Regina Could Have Advised Him. Or At Least Lend Him Some Sense Na.

Does she have a say? Money has bought everything including her silence.
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2020
squash47:
Since last few years, Ned Nwoko has been trending on social media and in Nigeria.

He is even more famous than some big men in Nigeria. Very soon, he will come out to contest election as governor of Delta State and he will win.

Back to the topic, I have nothing to say. This na big men quarrel. They will later reconcile it.

For those of u that want to comment nonsense,

I heard that he sued someone for 1 billion naira after the person insulted him online.

Better watch ur mouth.

Rat no dey settle quarrel between cat and dog.

Arse licker, a typical lazy youth spotted

2 Likes

Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by Nobody: 8:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
Making much money makes most black men stupid and more stupid...
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by Cantonese: 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
squash47:
Since last few years, Ned Nwoko has been trending on social media and in Nigeria.

He is even more famous than some big men in Nigeria. Very soon, he will come out to contest election as governor of Delta State and he will win.

Back to the topic, I have nothing to say. This na big men quarrel. They will later reconcile it.

I heard that he sued someone for 1 billion naira after the person insulted him online.

Better watch ur mouth.

"Very soon" keh? Governorship keh? Abeg Nwoko hails from Delta south where the present governor hails from. In 2023 it will move to Delta central for 8 years and then Delta south for 8 years. That will be 16 years and by that time Nwoko will be 75. How e go take do am? Abi na everybody go be like our baba?

2 Likes

Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by emilyone(f): 8:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
DemonInvoker:
Why this man resemble Lizard?!
U are mean grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by Vikalinda(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2020
report reaching me now is that a rich man want to arrest a small boy for saying what he hate online.
LOL
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by Odidigboigbo(m): 8:54pm On Aug 14, 2020
To start with, Ned was never a Senator but rather a former Federal House Assembly member. Obi Nonso Nwoko is a cousin to Ned Nwoko, Ned Nwoko was against his emergence as a king in support of prince Uche Nwoko the younger half brother of the current Obi, Nonso Nwoko. The land in question was given to Ned Nwoke by the late Obi Albert Nwoko, the father of Obi Nonso Nwoko for development of his "Star University". When Nonso became king against the wish of Ned Nwoko and some few elders, he revokes some part of the land given to Ned Nwoko by the late Obi Albert Nwoko. That was the genesis the problem. The problem is more of a kingship tussle between Obi Nonso Nwoko, led by Chief Gabriel Ogbechie (Rain Oil boss) and prince Uche Nwoko, led by Ned Nwoko. Both groups have been accusing each of other of murder. The only thing l can say is that is a family affairs.
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by ruggedtimi(m): 8:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
ubecharles:
. Is Ned an Igbo man? Please don't insult Igbos with sense. Nedu Nwoko is of Niger-Delta tribe, whatever that means
Niger delta no be tribe
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by eagleu: 8:58pm On Aug 14, 2020
Hotfreezer:
Just like Arthur Eze, once an Igbo man sees small money, the next step is to oppress his brothers.

Sad.
But true
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by ruggedtimi(m): 9:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
To start with, Ned was never a Senator but rather a former House Assembly member. Obi Nonso Nwoko is a cousin to Ned Nwoko, Ned Nwoko was against his emergence as a king in support of prince Uche Nwoko the younger half brother of the current Obi, Nonso Nwoko. The land in question was given to Ned Nwoke by the late Obi Albert Nwoko, the father of Obi Nonso Nwoko for development of his "Star University". When Nonso became king against the wish of Ned Nwoko and some few elders, he revokes some part of the land given to Ned Nwoko by the late Obi Albert Nwoko. That was the genesis the problem. The only thing l can say is that is a family affairs.
you have said it all....Me I come dey wonder when ned nwoko enter senate. But he was also not a house assembly member but fed house of reps
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by SweetestIfy279: 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
I read another one Today
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by nairavsdollars(f): 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2020
Efulefu like you...smh

squash47:

Better watch ur mouth.

Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by SucrePlum(f): 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Cleanmindalways:
shocked

Good evening all, please this is a genuine need. Doing this
out of no other option. In distressed position to offset
medical bills after my wife put to bed through CS. Still in the
hospital as I'm typing this. Pls I sincere need your financial
assistance in whatever capacity you can. This situation is
because for 6 months now, I haven't received salary from
the hotel I'm working. Just help us with any amount to pay
the bills and buy drugs. May God touch your heart to help
us, amen. Thanks and God bless.

004 562 117
Diamond/Access Bank
Kingsley,

Was it not you who a good samaritan helped today? Now you have returned to beg again and you think lightning strikes in the same place twice?

1 Like

Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by joefelin2345: 9:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
To start with, Ned was never a Senator but rather a former House Assembly member. Obi Nonso Nwoko is a cousin to Ned Nwoko, Ned Nwoko was against his emergence as a king in support of prince Uche Nwoko the younger half brother of the current Obi, Nonso Nwoko. The land in question was given to Ned Nwoke by the late Obi Albert Nwoko, the father of Obi Nonso Nwoko for development of his "Star University". When Nonso became king against the wish of Ned Nwoko and some few elders, he revokes some part of the land given to Ned Nwoko by the late Obi Albert Nwoko. That was the genesis the problem. The only thing l can say is that is a family affairs.
If the above is the Genesis, kindly tell us the Exodus & the Revelation. Good night.

1 Like

Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by mannyiyke: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2020
BabaRamota1980:
When Ibo get money he become supreme over his community.
How is this story in Aniocha different from one involving Arthur Eze in Anambra?
So, in your warped mentality, it's only Igbos that behave like that?
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by mannyiyke: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
yanabasee1:
He married a small girl.as a wife....Started listening to a small girl's advice and have started misbehaving.

The said wife was a very loose student and got rusticated and he build her a university to act like a child that she is as she wants.....
Shut up if you can't reason well! Regina has nothing to do with this. This is a big man versus a big man squabble.
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by kingzizzy: 9:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
ubecharles:
. Is Ned an Igbo man? Please don't insult Igbos with sense.

Of course he is as Igbo as it gets. His name is actually Chinedu Nwoko but he shortened Chinedu to just "Ned"
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by Incandescent(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2020
ubecharles:

Nna ehn, una matter dey tire me. If na better person like NOI, una go sey she's igbo but you sharperly deny this rascal

grin
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by Celepope: 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2020
Every time on Nairaland they keep on referring to this man as a former Senator. It is annoying. He is just a one term House of Rep member who couldn’t even secure a second tenure.
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by jrusky(m): 9:55pm On Aug 14, 2020
These our police are dumb then why not arrest the alien look paedophille idiot for disseminating false information? That alone is a criminal offence.

I know he must be a stupid man no paedophille virgin pussy hunter ever get sense.

Imagine arresting your community king what a shame.
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by nkemdi89(f): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2020
Odidigboigbo:
To start with, Ned was never a Senator but rather a former Federal House Assembly member. Obi Nonso Nwoko is a cousin to Ned Nwoko, Ned Nwoko was against his emergence as a king in support of prince Uche Nwoko the younger half brother of the current Obi, Nonso Nwoko. The land in question was given to Ned Nwoke by the late Obi Albert Nwoko, the father of Obi Nonso Nwoko for development of his "Star University". When Nonso became king against the wish of Ned Nwoko and some few elders, he revokes some part of the land given to Ned Nwoko by the late Obi Albert Nwoko. That was the genesis the problem. The problem is more of a kingship tussle between Obi Nonso Nwoko, led by Chief Gabriel Ogbechie (Rain Oil boss) and prince Uche Nwoko, led by Ned Nwoko. Both groups have been accusing each of other of murder. The only thing l can say is that is a family affairs.
You have said it all, ned nwoko can't forcefully collect lands without having something to back it, all these allegations of scattering palace and no pictorial evidence
Anywhere, it's just bad blood among siblings.
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by Kaypols(f): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2020
the man na delta no be igbo oh

for those who has not meet any igbo or delta man who is a Muslim you need to visit the North especially zaria you go see ,u go tireh
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by GAZZUZZ(m): 10:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
Re: Chukwunonso Nwoko: Ned Nwoko Asked Police To Dig Up Monarch's Palace by Charly68: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2020
But why would a Prince be oppressing his own king? It is anti cultural

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Fulani Terrorists With Helicopter Attack Southern Kaduna. Kill 32, Burn Houses / Jonathan Is Not A Hero – Oby Ezekwesili / Nigerian Military Declares IPOB As A "Militant Terrorist Organisation"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.