Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,422 members, 7,815,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

Tell Obaseki Money Won't Save Your Soul - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Obaseki Money Won't Save Your Soul (702 Views)

Reno Omokri: God Won't Save Nigeria / Breaking; Issue New Proclamation On Edo Assembly, House Of Reps Tell Obaseki / Breaking: INEC, Rigging Won't Save Buhari From Defeat ~ Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tell Obaseki Money Won't Save Your Soul by Mercisharelove(f): 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2020
Yes, I know you are in possession of lots of cash... government cash, budget cash....

The truth is, you have crossed the red line.

Ask for forgiveness from us.... The truth bearers or you will be gone like your predecessors..... name them

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tell Obaseki Money Won't Save Your Soul by yanabasee1(m): 6:36pm On Aug 14, 2020
You're mad....

1 Like

Re: Tell Obaseki Money Won't Save Your Soul by BlowYourMind: 6:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
River that forget it source must dry up

1 Like

Re: Tell Obaseki Money Won't Save Your Soul by Vanderandrew(m): 7:15pm On Aug 14, 2020
I have learnt a lot from the man "Obaseki" He represents a resilient fighter, a man who knows his onions, a man with guts. Call him any name you want, he represents a new breed of politician who can stand up to ancient breed of godfathers. He is a man of guts. A man so loved by his people that he is called "Wake and see". He is a threat to the ancient political godfather breeds who want to hold sway to the treasure of the state. Remember we are not meant to have godfather, we only have God, the father. This ancient godfather breed want to function as gods of men. We must resist that with every weaponry that we have. We only want someone who the people love and support

Andrew

2 Likes

Re: Tell Obaseki Money Won't Save Your Soul by Mercisharelove(f): 1:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
Vanderandrew:
I have learnt a lot from the man "Obaseki" He represents a resilient fighter, a man who knows his onions, a man with guts. Call him any name you want, he represents a new breed of politician who can stand up to ancient breed of godfathers. He is a man of guts. A man so loved by his people that he is called "Wake and see". He is a threat to the ancient political godfather breeds who want to hold sway to the treasure of the state. Remember we are not meant to have godfather, we only have God, the father. This ancient godfather breed want to function as gods of men. We must resist that with every weaponry that we have. We only want someone who the people love and support

Andrew

Says the voice of betrayal
Re: Tell Obaseki Money Won't Save Your Soul by Mercisharelove(f): 1:16pm On Aug 15, 2020
yanabasee1:
You're mad....

Only a mad person knows the other....

Have you eaten something today. pm me let me credit you with at least cash for bo le le, roasted chicken and plantain.
Re: Tell Obaseki Money Won't Save Your Soul by lightblazingnow(m): 1:17pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wow, love this
Re: Tell Obaseki Money Won't Save Your Soul by yanabasee1(m): 3:01pm On Aug 15, 2020
Mercisharelove:

Only a mad person knows the other....

Have you eaten something today. pm me let me credit you with at least cash for bo le le, roasted chicken and plantain.

Use that your money and buy yourself a brain....

1 Like

Re: Tell Obaseki Money Won't Save Your Soul by Mercisharelove(f): 4:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
yanabasee1:

Use that your money and buy yourself a brain....

Hungry man, angry birds

(1) (Reply)

List The Names Of Erring SARS Officials And Offices. / SARS Killed My Husband, Told Me To Marry Another Man: Awka Widow / Bandits Attack Adamawa Community, Kill 1, Injure Another

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.