Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:33 PM

Paul Pogba Is The Best Gift For Andrea Pirlo’s Juventus – Luca Toni - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Paul Pogba Is The Best Gift For Andrea Pirlo’s Juventus – Luca Toni (320 Views)

Juventus Appoint Andrea Pirlo As New Manager / Andrea Pirlo Sues Look-Alike Who Got Free Items In His Name / Andrea Pirlo Retires From Football (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Paul Pogba Is The Best Gift For Andrea Pirlo’s Juventus – Luca Toni by Choziah(m): 7:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Luca Toni has urged former club Juventus to give Paul Pogba as a gift to Andrea Pirlo to cement his arrival as new manager.

Paul Pogba would be the “best gift” for Andrea Pirlo following his appointment as Juventus manager according to former Juventus player Luca Toni.

Pogba was strongly linked with a move back to Juventus last year and is now in the final season of his United contract, though there is an option to extend his contract by 12 months.

Read the full news on Footy Area now

Re: Paul Pogba Is The Best Gift For Andrea Pirlo’s Juventus – Luca Toni by haiti007(m): 7:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
Impossible is nothing, but I don't think penchester will let him leave easily

1 Like

Re: Paul Pogba Is The Best Gift For Andrea Pirlo’s Juventus – Luca Toni by Choziah(m): 7:17pm On Aug 14, 2020
haiti007:
Impossible is nothing, but I don't think penchester will let him leave easily

Hahahaha my ribs....... Goddddddddd grin grin grin
Re: Paul Pogba Is The Best Gift For Andrea Pirlo’s Juventus – Luca Toni by kiddkash(m): 10:43pm On Aug 14, 2020
people of NAIRALAND.
please I have an urgent matter to tell.

if you see anyone carrying a rope an entering an uncompleted building
murmuring to him/herself,

a whole Barcelona 8-2 against Bayern Munich
Setien from Real Betis to Barcelona
the fool bench Rakitic for Sergi Roberto plus faded Suarez
Messi the goat or na Malu
Coutinho go on loan, come back score 2 and 1 assist

please stop the person, save a life, call 112

(1) (Reply)

England Invites Bukayo Saka And Eberechi Eze / Ronaldo Out Of Portugal Team To Face Croatia / Barcelona New Squad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.