Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,172 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities (2057 Views)

Tony Adibeh Has Built A World-class Students Hostel At The COOU Anambra(photos) / FG Approves Four New Private Universities In Ogun, Oyo, Osun, Kaduna / Do You Want Easy Access To World Class Universities? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Evestar200(f): 8:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
The President of Egypt has requested for the establishment of four new Private universities, namely “King Salman International, Al-Alamein International, Al-Majalah and New Mansoura”

Abdel Ghaffar said the Egyptian private universities are not-for-profit and contribute to providing quality education through advanced educational programs that keep pace with the times, accompanied by an advanced infrastructure that allows modern scientific research in priority areas

Dr Mostafa Madbouly, Prime Minister, stated that President Abdel Fattah El-Sisi, President of the Republic, issued Republican decisions to establish 4 private universities on the land of Egypt, which are: “King Salman International University, and it has three headquarters in the cities of Al-Tur, Sharm El-Sheikh, Ras Sidr, In South Sinai Governorate, as well as “Al-Alamein International University”, and its headquarters will be in New Alamein City, Matrouh Governorate, as well as “Galala University,” and its headquarters will be the Galala Plateau in Suez Governorate, and finally “New Mansoura University”, and its headquarters will be in the city of New Mansoura, Dakahlia Governorate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Evestar200(f): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
More photos

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by IKBARUTEN11(m): 8:02pm On Aug 14, 2020
After reading this, i became confused like Nigeria.

Pesin wy get nice commendation make him go on wt him commendation

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Evestar200(f): 8:05pm On Aug 14, 2020

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by sirqeeboi(m): 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
See universities

3 Likes

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by decatalyst(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is massive, beautifully magnificent masterpiece.

But Nigeria, when?

5 Likes

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by hisgrace090: 9:16pm On Aug 14, 2020
While Nigerian leaders keep on sharing and hidding every kobo made in Nigeria.
Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by African26(m): 9:57pm On Aug 14, 2020

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Onyenna(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2020
Wow
Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by ItayNinja: 11:04pm On Aug 14, 2020
This is a conducive environment for learning. Truly remarkable and commendable.
Secure your university admission without Jamb by applying for Ijmb or Jupeb now. Visit ijmbdivinehelp.com to enroll.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by freshkpomo(m): 12:38am On Aug 15, 2020
decatalyst:
This is massive, beautifully magnificent masterpiece.

But Nigeria, when?
Verdict: when we start questioning our leaders like the Egyptians do in one accord.

A united youth is an unstoppable force

#NYM

Nigerians are suffering and smiling

4 Likes

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Nobody: 1:29am On Aug 15, 2020
..... and LATER some people will call EGYPTIANS, AFRICANS....
These are not Africans
They are not.

I keep saying that...
We share nothing in common apart from GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION which was created by the Mediterranean Sea which separated them from their EUROPEAN and ARAB BROTHERS.

No CRUDE OIL yet see things for yourself.
EGYPT generates the Highest MEGAWATT of Electricity in Africa.
Yet no Crude Oil.

Are we not CURSED..?
BLACKS should start redirecting their Energy towards finding out whether the curse we are suffering from Is a COLLABO from both GOD and Devil together.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Friendlyjoe: 1:45am On Aug 15, 2020
Nigeria, coman see your mate?
Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by NairalandNurse(m): 6:46am On Aug 15, 2020
Pharoah
Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by StrikeBack(m): 7:42am On Aug 15, 2020
We don’t have universities in nigeria
Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Vyzz: 8:21am On Aug 15, 2020
Damn

The should have released how much this all cost...

If na for naija... The will say its billions of dollars

If I dey this university... I won't even go home during strike
Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by WhisperedNoise: 8:56am On Aug 15, 2020
Any country that wants to be on the vanguard of change must be willing to invest in EDUCATION.
Look at the too countries in Africa, and around the world. They have very solid education systems; great scholarship packages too.

In Nigeria, our education system, from bottom to top is WACK. Federal universities are a joke; state universities are trying but their fees are high. Reputable private universities are still the ones putting this country on the map for quality education and ground breaking research.

That entity called ASUU is nothing but a bunch of old men who are more interested in money, influence and politics than their are interested in quality education.

My take:
FG should consitiute a think tank of elite, world class educators who will restructure the system and syllabus.
Same FG should increase the education budget and grants.

If these can be done, slowly but surely, we shall get there.
Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by WhisperedNoise: 9:00am On Aug 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:
These are not Africans
They are not.

I keep saying that...
We share nothing in common apart from GEOGRAPHICAL LOCATION which was created by the Mediterranean Sea which separated them from their EUROPEAN and ARAB BROTHERS.

Yet no Crude Oil.

Are we not CURSED..?
BLACKS should start redirecting their Energy towards finding out whether the curse we are suffering from Is a COLLABO from both GOD and Devil together.
Lemme list the countries that are doing great things in Africa:
South Africa
Ghana
Rwanda
Egypt
Kenya
Morrocco
Namibia
Seychelles

Did I put Nigeria in the lost?
NO

A country whose children still shout, "Up Nepa", is that one a country or a run down shack?

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Omojayejaye(m): 9:06am On Aug 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:
These are not Africans
They are not.

I keep saying that...

Yet no Crude Oil.

Are we not CURSED..?
Thanks for this piece bro, same thing I tell folks in Deutshland, Blacks are under a fundamental curse it doesn't matter the area. Even in Yankee, black dominated areas are basically rundown. American rapper pop smoke was killed, and during the tribute it was all about Lamborghinis,Bentley that they can't build just to steal the attention and intimidate average Joe in NYC. Blacks can't build, can't think, can't lead. We are too emotional, practice tribalism, sentimental, like to get alot of money, but we don't to work for it. You need to experience work ethics of an average Japanese or German. Blacks enjoy seeing others suffer just to intimidate them. Even to buy or transfer things that are already built is a big problem. Dubai buy tech, bring in expatriates to develop their country and it's working fine. British stole from us, now it's the Chinese turn just because we don't think as a group of people. Why do an average black want to have alot of money without working for it? To buga the poor.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Omojayejaye(m): 9:44am On Aug 15, 2020
When will Blacks build something like this on their own without the help of the Chinese

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by RenaissanceGuy: 11:26am On Aug 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:
These are not Africans
They are not.

I keep saying that...

Yet no Crude Oil.

Are we not CURSED..?
LIES! Egypt is an oil producer and it's South Africa that has the highest power generation in Africa. You need deliverance to get rid of your penchant for degrading black people of which you are one.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by physicistman(m): 12:24pm On Aug 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:
These are not Africans
They are not.

I keep saying that...

Yet no Crude Oil.

Are we not CURSED..?

Egyptian names of the old days: Amenhotep, Imhotep, Amen-Ra, seth, Moshe, Ramses etc.

Egyptian names we have now: Salman, Muhammad, Khalid, etc.

What does this mean to you??
Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Nobody: 1:15pm On Aug 15, 2020
Arab nations and crown colour
Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Nobody: 2:00pm On Aug 15, 2020
Abu, Unilag, Oau ass lickers
Pls show ur self

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by heckymaicon(m): 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2020
Wow
Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Nova1988(m): 3:02pm On Aug 15, 2020
WhisperedNoise:

Lemme list the countries that are doing great things in Africa:
South Africa
Ghana
Rwanda
Egypt
Kenya
Morrocco
Namibia
Seychelles

Did I put Nigeria in the lost?
NO

A country whose children still shout, "Up Nepa", is that one a country or a run down shack?

Even adults dey shout up NEPA grin

2 Likes

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by paulolee(m): 3:13pm On Aug 15, 2020
this is what i call the main structure of a school and a happy its erected by one of our African countries and not far away Europe..
the painful thing is that Nigeria is rich, have the resources to do same but our past and current presidents and governors would prefer to loot the bilions for their own selfish gain and also prefer to blow more cash in elections campaigns..
Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by UgojiC(m): 7:59pm On Aug 15, 2020
Nigeria is really a joke.

See massive infrastructural development and we are still yet to get quality access to basic infrastructure while being taxed as slaves. Quality environment breeds quality individuals and to achieve this we can't just sit and fold our hands.

Cc: mynd44 lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Nobody: 10:27pm On Aug 15, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
LIES! Egypt is an oil producer and it's South Africa that has the highest power generation in Africa. You need deliverance to get rid of your penchant for degrading black people of which you are one.
Egypt generates 55, 000 Megawatts.
South Africa Generates 40, 000 Megawatts
EGYPT is not a member of OPEC.

So, Why would I argue with you..?
Why would I Lie...?
Of what benefit will it be to me...
My Nation is an International Embarrassment.
It pains me a lot.
I can't hide such useless pregnancy.
Imagine getting alerts from the GRAVE OF ABACHA.
The TRUTH is that the money sent back may just be the interest yielded over years.
Who knows what will happen to AFRICA the day the real CAPITAL will be brought back.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 15, 2020
Friendlyjoe:
Nigeria, coman see your mate?
Which MATE... ABEG..?
Re: Photos: Egypt Government Established Four New World-class Universities by darfay: 4:51am On Aug 16, 2020
Nigeria is not the giant of Africa, never is and never was!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Study In Canada (quebec) For Only $3,000 Tuition / Private Law Schools In Nigeria. / Jamb Cut Off Mark/point For 2007/2008 Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.