Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,394 members, 7,958,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:16 AM

Anyone Here Used AWS EC2? For Cloud - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Anyone Here Used AWS EC2? For Cloud (290 Views)

Amazon SES AWS Accounts For Sale - 50k Sending Limit Approved / Amazon EC2 20limit 3 Region & Port 25 Opened Accs For SALE! (limited Stock) / Clear ‘pay As You Use’ Pricing For Cloud Servers- ₦2250/ Month (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Here Used AWS EC2? For Cloud by emmy512: 8:06pm On Aug 14, 2020
Good evening, guys my data finished and i need to know something, if you don't know you can google and send screenshots to me here.

If i run my chrome on Aws and shutdown my desktop Will it still remain online on the VPS?
I need to know so I can determine my movement for tomorrow, my pc is probably off and I'm not around to do anything about it.
But if it's still online on cloud I'll be satisfied
Re: Anyone Here Used AWS EC2? For Cloud by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2020
emmy512:
Good evening, guys my data finished and i need to know something, if you don't know you can google and send screenshots to me here.

If i run my chrome on Aws and shutdown my desktop Will it still remain online on the VPS?
I need to know so I can determine my movement for tomorrow, my pc is probably off and I'm not around to do anything about it.
But if it's still online on cloud I'll be satisfied
Your VPS remains online even if you shutdown your RDP.
Just dont shutdown the machine itself from amazon.

You let it run tasks for you, go offline while you go about your daily business.

" I use EC2 and Amazon Lightsail"
Re: Anyone Here Used AWS EC2? For Cloud by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2020
webshopNG:

You let it run tasks for you, go offline while you go about your daily business.

Please what is the cost implications of using AWS especially when you have a fixed budget.
Re: Anyone Here Used AWS EC2? For Cloud by Nobody: 9:39pm On Aug 14, 2020
uruba23:

Please what is the cost implications of using AWS especially when you have a fixed budget.
You can get Amazon lightsail compute instance for as low as $8 per month for the lowest configuration.
Re: Anyone Here Used AWS EC2? For Cloud by Nobody: 12:13am On Aug 15, 2020
webshopNG:

You can get Amazon lightsail compute instance for as low as $8 per month for the lowest configuration.
Okay thanks
Re: Anyone Here Used AWS EC2? For Cloud by emmy512: 5:07am On Aug 15, 2020
webshopNG:

Thanks so much, i was able to get another PC to check it out and it was doing fine

(1) (Reply)

Easiest Way To Upload A Template {XML FILE} / 25 K Followers Instagram Account For Sale. Low Price. / How To Check If Your Phone Number Is Monitored, Tracked : Nigerians Pls Beware!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.